har•mo•ny 2 featuring music by Hammock (BorderLeap)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by borderLeap, Apr 23, 2014.

1. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    #21 coolpepper43, May 24, 2014
    Last edited: May 24, 2014
    I'm back and I'm feeling better. So far it's amazing especially the soundtrack. The game play is also amazing. I still have not yet made my final verdict but it looks like a must buy. The sound track is so soothing that this game is perfect before sleep. I am having an issue on one of the levels. There is one tile with 2 dots that I am trying to move with a one dot, is that a possible move? Also, I think it would be great once you make all of the tricky moves and your just left with switching one color with the same that it would do all of that for you because that part is a little tedious.

Update: I just realized a rule from the first game is that you cannot switch diagonally which was my problem. I may have missed that part of the tutorial, can someone please confirm this that that info is in the tutorial? Something I also noticed is that the menus seems a little slow. Maybe you could speed up the transitions?

2. borderLeap

borderLeap Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 9, 2012
    Founder & Game Creator @ BorderLeap
    Glad you're feeling better! Thank you for the comments! This is definitely a game to relax with and to play before going to sleep :)

Definitely something we'd considered, but the levels that have more of these are the initial ones which go by quickly... Going through the process of moving each block reduces the number of dots until the block is solid color. We felt this process keeps the challenge of fully reassembling the board into the user's hands.

Yep, confirmed and in the tutorial! Something too that if forgotten, the blocks only react to horizontal/vertical movements - a simple process the user can get the hang of after a level or two.

About the menu transitions... we wanted to keep a balance between ultra-fast vs fluid/slower to keep in sync with the relaxed/slower nature of the music. Definitely something that can easily be tweaked though if needed. Will look into this more.

Thanks again and glad you're enjoying the game! :D