Hatch - A Cute Pet that Lives Inside Your Phone (Impending & Realmac Software)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by RaptorF35, Dec 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. biokid

biokid Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2013
    Wop Wops
    I think the sign up for the egg is close now, since it is not on their homepage anymore.

2. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    I'm just curious what the pre-egg (sounds funny) sign up does. Is it a special skin only received from there or does it do something else? Anyhow.. I'm so excited! I haven't found a good virtual pet for my ipod since ever :)

3. C.Hannum

C.Hannum Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2011
    New York State
    I am assuming it's just a unique skin for the most part, but that is pure assumption. All I know is I'm sitting on a Ribbit egg, my daughter has her Pancake egg, my son his Snowball egg, and my wife her Princess egg, and the kids hardly get this excited for Christmas :)

I was amused and somewhat disturbed as they ran up and down the aisles at Target while we were shopping tonight "playing" with their invisible Fugu :eek:

Hoping the app lives up to even 50% of their anticipation.

Attached Files:

4. C.Hannum

Feb 13, 2011
    New York State

This is from the Facebook announcement from this morning:
    So, I'm assuming you're out of luck. Not that I want to sound like a smart ass, but you did have a good 11 months to do it ;)

5. Zeillusion

Zeillusion Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2013
  6. C.Hannum

Feb 13, 2011
    New York State
    I wouldn't sweat it too much, there's going to be several choices for new adopters when the app launches, you just won't have one of the ten pre-release options, which if you haven't been crazy enough to be following this app's development since last December wouldn't be quite the same for you anyhow :p

Just so you know what you missed ;), the color schemes are all summed up by the egg patterns in the attached pic. From left to right, you've got:

- clear
    - creamsicle
    - ribbit
    - sparky
    - grey
    - princess
    - mistletoe
    - snowball
    - coal
    - pancake

Attached Files:

7. biokid

biokid Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2013
    Wop Wops
    If you really wanted one of the pre-release egg, pm me on the release day and I will see if I can help..... since I have got 3 different pre-release eggs send to 3 different email accounts (for my family). I have got Snowball, Creamsicle, and Sparky.

8. squashy

squashy Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    Aw wat? I got all excited :( oh well, I'll wait for that update then, hope my early adopter code will still work at that point lol

9. PCKid

PCKid Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2008
    Game Player
    Western Australia
    Got my egg in the mail. Not sure about the colour. My Egg is Mistletoe. Quite appropriate with Xmas drawing closer. Less than 24 hours to go. Assuming by the 20th. it would mean here in Australia too on that date.

10. Lost_Deputy

Lost_Deputy Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2013
    Venue Manager
    Sydney
    I'm hoping so. My kids are amped but not as much as me. Nice colour. I went Grey to match my phone aesthetics.

Geez reading back over that made me realize how much of a dork I really am :)

11. biokid

biokid Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2013
    Wop Wops
    I think that is the green one.

I don't really like the grey one, because of the black eyes. It looks a bit creepy to me.

12. Zeillusion

Sep 30, 2013
    That would be so awesome bud! If you wouldn't mind that'd make my day ^.^

13. C.Hannum

Feb 13, 2011
    New York State
    I'd be surprised if it were as easy as forwarding an email to someone to get the pre-release eggs (although I guess not that surprised). I'd be too worried the links were one time deals and I'd cheat someone in my family out the egg they wanted. I guess if you're going to do something like this, make sure the egg is already claimed at your end first before trying to share it.

And while getting all moral over an egg/fugu color is probably wasted energy, doing something like this devalues the specialness of these pre-release eggs for everyone that somehow squeezed in the time to sign up over the 11 month pre-release promotion ;) The fact that my daughter has a Pancake will mean something to her - she signed up last December and has been waiting all that time. Showing up after the fact and getting a pre-release egg color is like wearing a medal you picked up at the pawn shop, it signifies nothing. There's nothing special in having something you don't deserve.

14. cdkilgore21

cdkilgore21 Well-Known Member

Jan 9, 2013
    Ready for tomorrow night!! I preordered Ribbit...

15. Zeillusion

Sep 30, 2013
    #75 Zeillusion, Nov 19, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2013
    Tonight it begins! I cannot wait ^.^.
    My little snowball shall hatch!

Oh and to the person taking it to heart: I've been following the project for just as long as you. My email got hacked and unfortunately lost the chance to get one. This nice person decided to help me out, so yes it means a lot to ME and that's all that matters :)
    He's adopted hehe

There's always someone trying to bring negative aura to the atmosphere. Fortunately i have the capability to ignore.

16. Lost_Deputy

Jan 27, 2013
    Venue Manager
    Sydney
    Any idea of when this is going to go live?

17. PCKid

PCKid Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2008
    Game Player
    Western Australia
    No I win the dork geek contest. I'm 68. My wife is still wondering when I'm going to grow up. :) looking forward to this. Still got an old tamagotchi in my "collectibles" cabinet. Still not live in Australia yet. 7:20am

18. Lost_Deputy

Jan 27, 2013
    Venue Manager
    Sydney
    Haha nice!

19. Zeillusion

Sep 30, 2013
    5 more hours! ^.^ 12 midnight my time

20. jamsie07

jamsie07 Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2012
    So it's coming out tonight at midnight PST? It's not gonna be like a regular Wednesday where it launches and comes out in different territorys throughout the day? (Reaching PST around 8pm)

I'm extremely excited and need to know when I can buy it! =]