iPhone Hearthstone: Heroes of WarCraft (By Blizzard Entertainement)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by killercow, Mar 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nekku

Nekku Well-Known Member

May 31, 2013
    Oh, oops. Didn't know that. So...sorry, my bad.

Okay then I will post the quote here from battle net forums regarding the iPad version:

2. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Really can't wait for this to be available for my iPhone 5s! I played WoW for years and haven't had a pc for the past 5 or so, so it'll be great to have some Warcraft back bringing back memories.

I love card games and this does sound amazing to me, I couldn't care less what people think about Blizzard or them making a card game as I believe they know what they are doing and if it's popular they will likely support and update the game too so I can happily play for a long time.

3. ibMurph

ibMurph Active Member

Sep 24, 2013
    Ahhh I hope it's true that it will be coming out between now and April, I want this game so bad! I've never played a TCG outside of Pokemon (like a bijillion years ago) but have always been interested in them.

I have a like 7 year old Mac at my house, family comp, that I never use but I might just have to try d/l the game on there first.

4. Pipipitchu

Pipipitchu Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    Civil Servant
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
  5. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
  6. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    I'm waiting for iPhone so no joy for me : (

7. SpikeGuy

SpikeGuy Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    I've played for weeks usually only 1-2 games a day and have gotten some excellent cards. I've only spent $3 total.

8. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    I think I seen someone ask already I just want to be sure, if I start a file on the pc will I be able to use the same thing once the iPhone version is released or start over on the iPhone?

Even if I can keep it I have limited pc access likely only get to play a couple of times a week and wonder if I should play a little just like that or hold off until the game is released on iPhone and get all the joy unlimited. Will starting early get me ahead?

9. Nekku

Nekku Well-Known Member

May 31, 2013
    #49 Nekku, Mar 15, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2014
    Yep, it's associated to your battle.net account so you are able to hop in on your iDevice where you left it off on your pc and vice versa.

10. TotallyImba

TotallyImba Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2010
    United Kingdom
    Build up some strong cards on PC/Mac ready for when ipad version arrives ;)

11. Ramaz1234

Ramaz1234 Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2013
    Playing the heck out of this game on pc:) so much fun! I have all heroes and Priest is my favorite so far.

12. Alrikster

Alrikster Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2013
    Want ipad version noooow!

13. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    How hard is it to unlock the heroes or how does it work? Going to try on the pc for the first time tonight...did want to wait for iPhone but suppose I should play a little.

14. Thawkk

Thawkk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    You start out with the Mage. To unlock other characters, you have to beat AI in Practice mode. So if you beat the Hunter, you unlock the Hunter, beat the Warlock, unlock the Warlock, etc.. It's not terribly difficult.

15. falco

falco Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2013
    Canada
    I read somewhere on Official Hearthstone forum that the game will probably come out at the end of march...

16. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    Nice and is it just me or do all the avatar images look great until you get to the priest?? I was thinking of trying the Druid.

Sooner the better for iPhone I hope but I know it'll be ages.

17. WillCN

WillCN Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2013
    Is this free? And is it coming out for iPhone?

18. Wrath

Wrath Well-Known Member

May 26, 2011
    Seattle
    One of the things I really like about this game (from what I've played so far) is the speed of your turn (no pauses between phases; no waiting for blockers to be assigned or counterspells, etc. ).

Game is really easy to learn, games don't take forever, good graphics... will be curious to see how it will play out out on an iPad.

19. SpikeGuy

SpikeGuy Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    I agree. I love that I can just fire up a game and be done in 10 or 15 minutes. You also don't get stuck with high cost cards you can never use because you don't have enough mana.

20. killercow

killercow Well-Known Member

Yes and yes but later this year (Q2 2014).