Help remove Mino from App Store

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Grubjelly, Aug 17, 2009.

1. mebeswordguy

mebeswordguy Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2009
    I'm glad to know the devs of this game respond :) I just downloaded this game, already better than EA's

2. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    I do like a happy ending.

3. xiomc

xiomc New Member

May 12, 2009
    bot or not

Tobrien and Jobrien are not actually bots -- anyone who talks in the rooms is not a bot; they never talk.

And you're right about the bots sometimes being WAY to good for their ranking. The problem is that they usually suck, but sometimes the algorithm works out really well for them and they just kill you immediately! I can see how that seems like they are assassins -- I've been caught a couple times myself. We're going to try to work on a better algorithm this weekend.

4. monk666

monk666 Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2008
    erm... did i read that right... You guys actually populate your online games with bots? Well... if i go online, i actually want to play against a real human being, not some bot with coded DNA.

I think you guys should remove all bots from online multiplayer, its just wrong and bothering on deceiving players unless you mark them clearly as "BOTS".

5. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    Read the thread bro, they're gonna update with a warning whenever you ge paired with a bot.

6. monk666

monk666 Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2008
    If i'm gonna be paired with a bot, i'll just exit the game. Whats the point of playing online if you are going to play a bot?