Universal Hero GoGoGo(By Blackhouse)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by vicpan, Apr 13, 2015.

1. se99jmk

se99jmk Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2010
    Working on Level 4 for all characters and the grind is getting harder!!

Seem to get a good 8-9k coins per run though.. Zeus to unlock next!

2. se99jmk

se99jmk Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2010
    Tip:

Once you get higher unlocks, go for aura bonuses.. Look for the coloured rings under the heroes

My current tactic is to reveal three heroes but don't pick them up until you can see which colours you've been given, then pick up two if they match for the bonus.

E.g start with a red character - pick up a red hero next, or two of another colour

3. cookietroll

cookietroll Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2013
    One thing I'd like to have, what I liked in Nimble Quest, is to be able to play in portrait mode. I found out that I'm more likely to spend more time with the game if I can pay it with one hand.

4. wyzau

wyzau Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2012
    one thing i'd love to have would be some sort of sensibility slider. many times my heroes would either take one direction change too much or move in the wrong direction so i lose my auras.

wow, the boss at stage 12 is crazy - anyone beaten him already?

5. wyzau

wyzau Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2012
    the boss on stage 12 is crazy as hell - can't imagine how i can beat him (even with each hero at level 4 at least)

6. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    And now, I'm stuck in level 10. Haha. So fun. :)

7. wyzau

wyzau Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2012
    nearly killed the boss on stage 12 yesterday - so close :D

8. Bool Zero

Bool Zero Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2010
    Nimble bit didn't get in any trouble with the other developer it copied its game from so I don't see the issue here. It's not a one for one game, merely inspired and a (sub) genre game. No different than the thousands of match three games out there for example...

9. wyzau

wyzau Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2012
    hmm, maybe you're right.

btw, just unlocked the next hero - it's tyrael from blizzard (i know he existed before blizzard, but he's looking very much like the diablo one :) )

nevertheless, still loving the game, but usually getting my butt kicked on stage 12-13 :D
    but i think i won't stop playing unless i upgraded every hero and item to the max ^^

10. Zeillusion

Zeillusion Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2013
    #30 Zeillusion, Apr 27, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2015
    NimbleQuest was one of my favorite games! I'm really enjoying this. Seems to be pretty polished as well.

Although one thing. Does anyone notice the responsiveness of the swipe controls? They're pretty tight but I do feel like they could be tighter. Doing intricate turns like left right up down real quick appears smooth but I think it could be a little tighter. I feel as if it's a little off. Anyone else?

Edit: just played nimble quest, it is much more responsive. Nimble is def far superior, I miss that game haha. Wish they made a nimble quest 2. The first did quite well.

11. wyzau

wyzau Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2012
    had an epic run yesterday :)
    finally unlocked all heroes. now i have to upgrade them :D

Attached Files:

12. wyzau

wyzau Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2012
    very nice update - stage 28 is my best so far

13. vicpan

vicpan Member

Apr 13, 2015
    Cool

14. UnhappyUnlucky

UnhappyUnlucky Well-Known Member

#34 UnhappyUnlucky, Dec 13, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2015
    Anyone else still playing this game? Nimble quest has not been updated in a long time. I hope this game could see an update as its more fun than nimble quest. I don't want this game to be abandoned like nimble quest. Sad to see both games are in retirement