Universal Hero Siege - (By Panic Art Studios)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Bronxsta, Dec 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Having loads of classes is the besssstttt

2. blebhertz

blebhertz Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2010
    Can you make a discription of each relics (potions too) in the inventory screen?

I'm playing this on my HTC one, and there's quit a bit of slowdown when there's a large group of mobs( and because of that i don't even use the relic AE wand). Anyway to optimize this?

Any plans to make the attack 8 directional? Regardless you should be really proud of your work, this is a very fun game.

3. ItouchBrett

ItouchBrett Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2008
    Agree on on the % of crit chances or anything else. Also the relics need descriptions.

4. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    What are the 2 locked classes?

5. Panicci

Panicci Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2012
    CEO of my own company
    Finland
    Im going to optimize a lot of.things when i get home. But so far we have no plans to make 8 direction attacks. Altho we will add attacks that can be shot semi diagonally like in isaac

Well the relics are supposed to be mysterious and the player should figure them out pretty easily any way. But the point is that the player doesnt know what he gets. But we will add better tooltips to skills etc

These are there for the expansions. The next new class will be ''Nomad''.

6. Zeillusion

Zeillusion Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2013
    Jeezus, just got to wave 40 with pyro. I had like 12 relics collected, sh*t got crazy! Awesome game. So much fun !

7. Zeillusion

Sep 30, 2013
    Wave 57 this time, I collected all those relics.(picture attached) I was a monster! Was an awesome round. I got a bit cocky and thought I was unstoppable with the angelic wings (fly through anything) and I got trapped and died within a blink of an eye. Can't get enough of this game.

Seriously can't wait for updates/more content. I bought the game, and bought about 6$ worth of iap to support you guys. Love the visuals / sprites / animations as well. Pyro is baddd a$$ !

Attached Files:

8. Bowflexman

Bowflexman Well-Known Member

May 9, 2011
    Very impressed with this game.

9. ScotDamn

ScotDamn Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jul 8, 2013
    Wireless Sales
    Happy Daddy
    Hey no problem, I'm just happy this game exist! Keep up the good work, definitely have a lot of talent and a real gem here. :)

10. illmerica

illmerica Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2013
    Just bought this game, boy is it awesome. Can't get enough of this game. Great job, great game. As mentioned earlier in the thread, the controls feel kind of stiff, not to bad, can use some work though. Do you guys plan on adding leaderboards of some sort? Maybe, furthest wave or kills? Fantasic job, can't wait to see what you guys have planned for the future.

11. Panicci

Dec 29, 2012
    CEO of my own company
    Finland
    Nice to see people liking the game so much!

Protip: The crystal chests costs 8 crystals to open, but there is 4-12 crystals inside + high % chance for a relic. So if youre lucky you will obtain more crystals you spent to open it! Also you will gain Crystals from killing Gurag, Death or Damien.

Happy Holidays to all!

12. illmerica

illmerica Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2013
    #92 illmerica, Dec 24, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2013
    Just hit Wave 65! I got too cocky, then died. Apart from a leaderboard, can you guys put something that shows your own personal bests. Best wave, kills, time spent, etc?

Can you guys also put a save option, and return to it later where you left off? Thanks a bunch. Happy holidays.

13. Zeillusion

Sep 30, 2013
    Wave 60 this time with all those relics collected. This game is T R U L Y addicting. Cannot stop playing it.

Happy holidays to all :)

Merry Christmas!

Attached Files:

14. JSchell1309

JSchell1309 Active Member

Mar 11, 2013
    Instant buy, as another said here, seems like a good mix of game elements to "scratch every itch."

I also love supporting indie studios that make quality games, are active with the community, and best of all have no IAP, dual currency, or timers.

This is back to the basics and I love it. Downloading now and excited to play. $3 is nothing as long as it helps the dev out and he can keep us with some fresh updates.

15. Echoen

Echoen Well-Known Member

May 16, 2012
    USA
    Really wish there was Game Center support. Other than that, I'd love a notification of what killed you before moving to the game over summary screen. Something like:

"Diablo-like giant spinning laser beam has vaporized you in 0.695 seconds." --- I swear it's a cheap way to die as a viking.

It would be cool to be able to check what relics do in the pause screen.

16. Zeillusion

Sep 30, 2013
    Very true. I do feel like sometimes dying in a blink of an eye is cheap after playing a lvl 25 Viking. Those giant green meteors can one shot ya,'other than that it would be nice to see what all the relics do on the pause screen as one mentioned above.

17. luckystrikeguy

luckystrikeguy Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2013
    And I thought mini gore was the best game ever. Wrong you guys killed it! The loot is actually worth getting, the environment can be used in your favor and the puzzles are rad. Good job you guys ! Add leader boards and multi player and this will easily in my top 5 of 2013

18. KrubKrum

KrubKrum Member

May 8, 2012
    #98 KrubKrum, Dec 25, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2013
    I'm a little confused...

Got to wave 98 the other day and then I died,

But yesterday I got to wave 96 and it said I beat the game on normal mode.. Plus I didn't find the bosses you get trophies for killing. Do you only find them in nightmare mode?

Also, just a suggestion, It would be awesome if there was a list published that stated what every relic would do.

Also, Also! If the pause menu/relic screen could be scrolled because after I fill up the relic screen I cant see how many and what kind of relics I have.

Awesome game! Love it! :)

Edit: I had so many DPS/crit relics that it was lagging up my game. iPhone 5s, I believe there could be some performance improvements. Just another suggestion.
    I started feeling a lot of lag when I got Bloody shock wave relic and the lightning relic.

Edit2: Another helpful suggestion, using iCloud for backing up the game would be awesome!

19. KrubKrum

KrubKrum Member

May 8, 2012
    Forgot to upload a photo!

Attached Files:

20. Panicci

Dec 29, 2012
    CEO of my own company
    Finland
    i will be working on an update soon. I can confirm that lots of optimization for higher performance will be made. I have been planning this for a few days now.

ps. i still cant beat the game my self :( I always die in lasers :D