Universal Heroes of Order & Chaos - Multiplayer Online Game - (by Gameloft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Nov 20, 2012.

1. heppi1234

heppi1234 Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2012
    Any guild fancy some guild 3v3 or 5v5 this evening. I'm part of void and we have many members always looking for games, just don't like the 10-20mim waits :)

2. VanderLegion

VanderLegion Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2012
    Not true. I won the pirate skin with emblems. Too bad I haven't been able to win the actual gambler, so I can't USE the skin...

3. DodgeV83

DodgeV83 Member

Oct 16, 2011
    I wish there were an easy way to check the range of the different heroes default attack, and special attacks. Anyone know?

4. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    No way... that would be too advantageous for those with less range. Being ranged should be an advantage, for a price of course, like having lesser defense or something else.

5. DodgeV83

DodgeV83 Member

Oct 16, 2011
    You may have misunderstood. I'm saying I wish I could check the range values for each hero, and for each special attack. People keep saying the phase master has an incredible range, but I have nothing to compare this to. What's the range of the Dark Elf archer vs the Phase master?

6. Odincore

Odincore Member

Oct 23, 2011
    You can see that from the Attributes screen in the Options menu once you are in combat. Dark Elf Exile has an attack range of 8.00. Elemental Lord has an attack range of 7.50. Don't have Phase Master unlocked and he's not free so I can't check at the moment, but based on those numbers I would guess he's got a range of 8.5-9.

7. leedavid

leedavid Member

Dec 1, 2012
    So i tried out battle mage. It is great. The only drawback is that its HP and defense is pretty low. The demon lord's um poison thing can kill you easily. Other than that, it is great.

8. ChaosProdigy

ChaosProdigy Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2009
    Male
    Account Manager
    Boston
  9. ChaosProdigy

Apr 23, 2009
    Male
    Account Manager
    Boston
    After new heroes/server maintenance everyone on my friend list and in guild as well as myself are getting 0 exp and 0 emblems in any form of a game win or lose and its hard to join a game as 90% of the time it sais failed to connect or game is full.

This needs to be fixed asap.

Game Loft needs to fix Voice Chat, guild chat/Guild Loading and 3v3 guild vs guild matching.

They need to increase the max guild members allowed for a new guild from 10 to at least 30 if they want to encourage active guilds to build up and actually compete 3v3 because right now we can be sitting in the guild vs guild queue for 1 hour with no opponents and its really frustrating.

I'm going to have to give this game less stars on my App Store until they fix these issues.

For a game designed for a multilayer aspect they really are dead set on limiting guild expansion with the high cost of expanding guild...

10. Odincore

Odincore Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Keeping the jungling thread up to date on Reddit, if anyone is interested. I try to give each character multiple passes through the jungle before I come to a conclusion and I'm a full-time jungle player in LoL so I think I'm pretty accurate. List currently includes Paladin, Tyrant, Fish, Minotaur, Golem and Cyclops. I believe I still need to do some tests with Bone Breaker, Forgotten Warrior, Frostland Guardian and Sand Walker. After that, I might try some unorthodox jungle choices like a jungle mage if I can figure it out. Feel free to contribute your thoughts here:

http://www.reddit.com/r/HeroesOfOrderAndChaos/comments/13ziyx/hoc_jungling_discussion/

11. visionwebs

visionwebs Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2012
    Jungle Battle Mage ;)
    Don't knock it until you try it!

12. airdan

airdan Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    Belize
    Oh my God. Reddit. That site is disgusting.

But great info!

xD

13. visionwebs

visionwebs Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2012
    #613 visionwebs, Dec 7, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2012
    Ok Gameloft,
    Stop lying and trolling about a server upgrade,
    Please get it fixed as of last week,
    I would really like a game,

Connection timeout,
    Interrupted,
    It makes me want to sing,

This really really needs a fix,
    Before my cup of tea!

P.s if it's not (I know you read these) then prepare to lose a paying customer... Oh and by the way I sent in a support ticket regarding the use of 200+ runes on a useless thing I can't even use and it's been over 48 hours.
    No offence but that really is crap customer service. Even EA games isn't this bad for response time. The only people worse is NEXON hah!...

Ok jokes asside, but seriously the server is getting worse every day, your management need to OK a real server upgrade, not just an extra elastic band and sticky tape. It will fall apart eventually.

14. DodgeV83

DodgeV83 Member

Oct 16, 2011
    50% Rune sale is on! Along with a discount on some heroes, and a new rotation of free heroes.

15. dalbertson

dalbertson Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2011
    Just a heads up, the rune sale is only for the higher level packages...and even then it's not all 50%. Dropping the 14.99 bundle down 7% to 13.99 is kind of an abuse of the word "sale". Just my opinion...

16. denis.m

denis.m New Member

Looks like need to try ... I'd see earlier in there

17. Odincore

Odincore Member

Oct 23, 2011
    Anyone tried this on Android yet?

18. ChaosProdigy

Apr 23, 2009
    Male
    Account Manager
    Boston
    They said on the Game Loft forums that Android will not be able to cross play with iOS, however, they are likely sharing some of their server resources so personally i expect quite a bumpy and bumpier ride to come as Android HOM is out as of today i believe.

19. Xavier_32

Xavier_32 New Member

Dec 8, 2012
    #619 Xavier_32, Dec 8, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2012
    Gotta say, I've been playing this since launch, and there are some serious balance issues. A fully maxed AS carry Ilhaeryna just eats the opposition.

[​IMG]

That item build has won me so many matches its not even funny. She seriously becomes way too powerful of a carry. The run speed added from her passive, coupled with the 2s stun from Crystal Arrow lets you chase down and kill a decently tanky hero in around 5-7 seconds.

Then there's Mystic. That guy is unstoppable if you load out well. His range is huge, his passive makes your normal attacks really good, and Phantom Chains makes it impossible for enemies to retreat.

There are a few others, but these two stand out the most in my mind. The real problem with it is that if the enemy team has one, or both of these guys, the melee heroes on your team are just chew toys.

I hope they rebalance this soon. It's fun to win, but not this easily.

20. Izaya

Izaya Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2012
    8th Grade lol
    Behind You
    Got this game yesterday. I'm loving it, there are balance issues, and I feel there might be some hackers? But the game rocks, currently playing this and DH3