HEY!! Are you over 17? Love violence? Breaking stuff? Crude humour? YOU ARE NEEDED!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by MillipedeCreative, Mar 22, 2012.

1. gunxsword

gunxsword Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2010
    Sydney
    Same here :(. Really looking forward to some extreme violence.

2. Jordanrracer

Jordanrracer Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2009
    Currently -Nothing-
    New York
    I feel like the dev just ran off or something haha..

3. DaGreen1

DaGreen1 Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2012
    Florida
    I'd hope not. Still, rather jarring to find that it won't work for my device. Depressing actually. But hey, the logo looks nice.

4. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    Same here. I keep checking my mail, but so far nothing. Hope it works on my device if/when I do get it. Getting bummed by the feedback here so far...

5. Trysis3

Trysis3 Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2009
    PMed you hope im not late

6. Jordanrracer

Jordanrracer Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2009
    Currently -Nothing-
    New York
    LOL. I laughed hard. And yes the logo looks very nice xD

7. DaGreen1

Mar 9, 2012
    Florida
    #27 DaGreen1, Mar 24, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2012
    Trysis3: I think the slots are all filled up. I know they're using Test Flight to distribute the game.

bigrand1: If you got an iPod Touch 4th Gen, it's probably not working.

I've sent them an email via their website. Let's see if they get back to me soon.

8. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    #28 bigrand1, Mar 24, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2012
    Oh, no, Yes, I do! All I can hope for is that earlier testers found that out and they're working a fix for it! :)
    Have not gotten the Testflight email, so I haven't even seen the icon yet! :(

9. MillipedeCreative

MillipedeCreative Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2009
    Melbourne - Australia
    Thanks man - we'll check it out. Feel free to email me directly with any feedback such as this. :)

10. MillipedeCreative

Dec 31, 2009
    Melbourne - Australia
    Still here guys - it's the weekend in Australia! All will be sorted Monday morning for you. :cool:

11. gunxsword

Dec 24, 2010
    Sydney
    And you left me without entertainment for the weekend! :mad:

Oh well, I haven't got school tomorrow so I hope I can spend the day playing this game :D. Can I get a beta build?

12. MillipedeCreative

Dec 31, 2009
    Melbourne - Australia
    HAHA! Just found an avalanche of PMs too!! Sorry guys - really bad timing with the weekend here.

I promise a build will be coming out with everyone's devices registered. We are dealing with quite a few timezones, so we have been doing the builds in batches. If you have received an invite, but have not yet received a build - it will be coming your way Monday morning.

It also looks like iPod Touch owners are having issues - we'll try get to the bottom of that as well. This is what testing is all about. :cool:

Those of you that have successfully installed the game and have given it a bash = I really hope you are enjoying what you see. Please let everyone know that it's awesome (if you feel that way), but keep the specifics quiet for now - just until we make the official announcement.

Thanks again and apologies for any delays (as beer often takes precedence at Millipede), and thanks for discovering the iPod bug.

I'll back online tomorrow morning (so about 17 hours from now) and will help everyone who is having trouble sorted.

Enjoy your Sunday!!
    Wil

13. MillipedeCreative

Dec 31, 2009
    Melbourne - Australia
    You sure can - as soon as Jason (snr dev) gets in here, builds will go out. If you scream loud enough, he may just hear you.

jason?....JASON!.......JJJJAAAAASSSOOOOOOOOONNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!

14. MillipedeCreative

Dec 31, 2009
    Melbourne - Australia
    Awesome! Glad you like it!!

15. gunxsword

Dec 24, 2010
    Sydney
    I'll try doing just that on top of the Sydney Tower ;).

16. DaGreen1

Mar 9, 2012
    Florida
    It works now with the new update. Sadly no retina graphics for my device. However, it really doesn't take away from the fun. And by god, this game is fun.

It's as addictive as angry birds to me right now. Still needs a few finishing touches, but they are few and far between. Fellow testers, you are in for a treat.

17. MillipedeCreative

Dec 31, 2009
    Melbourne - Australia
    Haha - Awesome man! Really glad you are happy with it. :)
    We are having issues with iPod Touch retina graphics at the moment, as they don't have enough RAM to handle the size of the levels and texture maps etc. We'll do our best, but the worse case scenario is non-retina for iPods. :(
    I'm glad the fun out-weighs this!
    Any finishing touches you might want to see, please email them to me directly.

18. DaGreen1

Mar 9, 2012
    Florida
    I sent an email to you, Wil I think it was? Yeah, I sent an email with more thoughts and such. This is a fun game, and I can't wait to see the final version. But I did have some things I wanted to list. Hope you read and implement some of them. The ones that are useful anyway.

19. robiow

robiow Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2010
    Just to say to those who didn't get onto the beta, and those with interest in this game;

It's extremely well polished, animations, sounds, humour and gameplay.

There's gore, toilet humour and destruction in spades, and whilst there are games out there that may cover these areas, this game brings it all together in a fun package that doesn't cross over any boundaries to become too over the top.

Thoroughly enjoyed this game, even in beta it appears to me to be almost complete, even the placeholders for the items that aren't are fun, and hope are still included somewhere as Easter eggs.

(we love Easter eggs dev)

20. MillipedeCreative

Dec 31, 2009
    Melbourne - Australia
    Haha! Noted! We may get some copyright issues if they stay in... but who gives a f*&k? I reckon we are going to cause enough stir with the content - we may as well get sued as well. :cool:

Thanks heaps for your feedback and your time. Really glad you enjoyed the beta!