Hook champ shopping guide?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by TheSeldomSeenKid, Jan 6, 2010.

1. jar0d

jar0d Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2010
    Europe

First time I had trouble to get enough money to upgrade. Then I discoverd "loot vacuum". :D

2. Teizx

Teizx Member

Feb 28, 2010
    I have the one for gunny. You should label which hooks work for which charaters. I bought the grapling gun thinking I could use it with HB ann then relized I wasted 3000 coins cause I don't use Ginny that much.

3. funkynubman

funkynubman Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2009
    News Reporter/ Superhero
    Right. Behind. You.
    Shotgun is necessary for survival on the Rat levels. Rocket boots are necessary for completing the Skull levels. Hats are necessary for pure Hook Champ awesomeness.

4. Elliohow

Elliohow Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2010
    I quoted you purely for your name. My favourite album, also smelliot is what kids called me at school to bully me in primary. So yeah. :D

I thought the fancy hooks were pretty much for aesthetics only?

5. Noah

Noah Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2008
    Male
    Development Manager
    Atlanta, GA
    Husk Mask attracts Bats, which keep you "hopping" above ground on the Bat Idol levels.

6. Neoyuji

Neoyuji New Member

Apr 7, 2010
    Anyone knows how to get past the last level of bull idol,the lava always kills me since i need to swing too low

7. Drucifer

Drucifer Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2010
    Canada
    I had a hell of a time on this as well. I already purchased Hookbot and the other character through In App purchase to support the deveoloper and someone told me that Hookbot doesn't die from lava so I used him to beat it. I think you need to buy an item first to protect him from the lava though.

Once you get past it, get more experience from the even harder levels, and get better equipment you will be able to return and beat it no problem. ;)

8. Coops58

Coops58 Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2009
    I said don't look here!
    People bullied you :eek:!!!! Thats so sad :(! I cant believe it :mad:!

also husk musk isn't worth it, you can never tell a difference, and anyone know which of the 3k's are the best, because I have 5k coins stacked up :p

9. Drucifer

Drucifer Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2010
    Canada
    The hooks that are 3000G are all the same from what I can tell they are just character specific. ;)