Universal Horn (by Phosphor Games Studio)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Aug 16, 2012.

1. EvilDucktator

EvilDucktator 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Sep 28, 2011
    Walt Disney World Cast Member
    Brisbane, Australia
    How's the performance on an iPad 2?

2. Akoae

Akoae Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2010
    Just fine playing on iPad 2. You will encounter (rarely) some choppiness, but it occures mostly when starting a level, with all data loading needed. The rest is just smoothness.

3. himmatsj_reborn

Aug 23, 2012
    Main reason I don't buy IAPs on Android is because of a lack of restore button. Things are getting better (like Dead Trigger has cloudsave) but still on the overall its a mess.

4. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    ALL discussions of piracy/hacking end here. Thank you.

5. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    Thanks for that.

6. ironsam80

ironsam80 Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2010
    #626 ironsam80, Aug 23, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2012
    This game is easily on my TOP5 games of all time (till now of course :D) for iOS. Ok there are games with better fighting system, some with better graphics, some with better puzzles... but there are few that can take all these and included into one package, all together, with such a nice atmosphere, story etc. (And as i am writing this, only Dead Space is coming to my mind)... Excellent work Phosphor... can't wait to see more from you in the future.

7. EvilDucktator

EvilDucktator 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Sep 28, 2011
    Walt Disney World Cast Member
    Brisbane, Australia
    Thank you. I'd forgotten what page I was on last time I visited (and the View Unread Post feature never works). So I didn't want to go through 30 odd pages to find where I'd left off. I'll pick this up over the weekend :)

8. Savant

Savant Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2010
    I there a difference besides stats between the diff. kinds of weapons? I.e. does the hammer hit slower but harder vs a sword? Couldnt notice a difference which is why Im asking...

9. Adamo

Adamo Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2011
    Yes, you get less hits in per vulnerability window but you hit harder:)

Thanks again to all the people posting! We are completely overwhelmed by the response and are working on making the game even better :D

10. PhosphorGamesGal

PhosphorGamesGal Active Member

Apr 19, 2012
    Make a Horn character costume with whatever you can find at home" CONTEST

Participate in the "Make a Horn character costume with whatever you can find at home" CONTEST and win Gourd's head signed by members of Phosphor Games Studios development team!

For more information, visit the Phosphor Games Forums here!! :D

http://phosphorgames.com/forums/index.php?topic=459.0

[​IMG]

11. Markku

Markku Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2011
    How does the arena work?

12. l_23mer

l_23mer Member

May 27, 2012
    Has there been a patch yet for this game or has it been updated I have an iPod touch 4g and I really want to buy this game even though it is not officially supported. Is phosphorus considering a version for older devices because from all the complaints I seen and heard it seem there is money to be made on older devices. I'm no genius but if there is money to be made I would make it happen..

13. PhosphorGamesGal

PhosphorGamesGal Active Member

Apr 19, 2012
  14. Phosphor_chip

Phosphor_chip Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2011
    >>Has there been a patch yet for this game or has it been updated I have an iPod touch 4g and I really want to buy this game even though it is not officially supported. Is phosphorus considering a version for older devices because from all the complaints I seen and heard it seem there is money to be made on older devices. I'm no genius but if there is money to be made I would make it happen..<<

Patch should be imminent!

15. l_23mer

l_23mer Member

May 27, 2012
    #635 l_23mer, Aug 24, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2012
    Thanks for answering my question's?!? Imminent!?! Will be looking for some kind of announcement of this patch sometime in the impending imminent future?????

16. Adamo

Adamo Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2011
    Unfortunately your guess is as good as ours :( we sent it to apple last Thursday so it has been in their hands for a little while now.

17. FilipAGuy

FilipAGuy Well-Known Member

Aug 24, 2012
    Hello everybody :) I bought this game just two days ago and I have to say this best iOS game so far. I played great Infinity Blade I and II, but HORN is game i was looking for. Thnaks for great work you did on this game Phosphor guys ;) (sorry for my trashy english im far from native speaker)

Btw it would be realy nice if you can post some cool wallpapers on game page :)

18. JayuZmaN

JayuZmaN Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2011
    A t l a n t i s
    a really... fantastic game...

add some achievement in gamecenter, will make this game more lovely... :D

19. Psac42

Psac42 Well-Known Member

Jan 9, 2011
    Any plans for iCloud support anytime soon?

Thanks!

20. Mhunt190

Mhunt190 Well-Known Member

May 27, 2012
    USA
    This game... This game is one of the most enjoyable game Iv ever played on iOS. This game is deffently console worthy by far! Thanks phosphor games I love the game. I hope you guys continue to make great mobile games.

Ps the game needs light shafts (god rays)for ios its in almost every game that runs on unreal. So please put it in the game :D