iBlast Moki: Looking for beta testers

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by moleki, Jun 14, 2009.

1. Brazilian Rider

Brazilian Rider Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2009
    I'm having trouble getting the Beta to work on my iPod... Help plz?!!?

2. upsidedown

upsidedown Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2009
    Did you unzip, also called extract the file? I couldnt get it either at first.

3. Brazilian Rider

Mar 6, 2009
    Yeah, I think I got it... My iPod just needs to back-up which is taking awhile since I haven't done it in forever...

4. Brazilian Rider

Mar 6, 2009
    Just got it, and I must say: Very, very nice!

5. shap08

shap08 Well-Known Member

May 13, 2009
    Manchester United FAN!
    Australia-DownUnder
    My review/ full feedback has been emailed to you know:D

6. Brazilian Rider

Mar 6, 2009
    Wow, I must say this game is VERY good.

7. gscal

gscal Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2009
    SF Bay Area
    Any beta tester spots left?

8. moleki

moleki Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

May 22, 2009
    Not right now. We'll probably do another one once we have taken into account all the feedback we are receiving. We'll let you know once this is ready.

9. gscal

gscal Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2009
    SF Bay Area
    Thanks! I can't wait until this is on the Appstore! Looks very polished!

10. Palfince

Palfince Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2008
    England
    This is actually a really polished game and is a ton of fun. I'll post some feedback in the iBlast Moki group and via email soon.

11. moleki

moleki Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

May 22, 2009
    I couldn't resist posting that quote that Brazilian Rider sent to me by email.
    "iBlast Moki is what Rolando SHOULD have been. It's fun, easy to pick up and it's even easier to play on the go."

Thanks a lot.

12. astrosaurus

astrosaurus Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2009
    Designer/Blogger
    Portland, OR
    #72 astrosaurus, Jun 20, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2009
    I've had two pretty solid gameplay sessions with iBlast Moki so far. My verdict? It's genuinely fun and a joy to play! It's one of those perfect games you can play while waiting in line or when you have a few minutes to spare. Definitely going to show my girlfriend, seems like a game she would really love too. I can say way more about it but I wanna save some for when I review it :D

13. moleki

moleki Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

May 22, 2009
    Thanks a lot for the feedback, this really encourages us to make the best of it.

We have received a lot of amazing emails from the beta test with really good remarks and improvements.
    We are passionate about games and what we are making! And hearing that some of you spent 3-10 hours on the game in the 1st 2 days of the beta tests is the best feedback we could have.

We are working hard on all the requests that you made, and we'll get another update soon.

Thanks

www.twitter.com/moleki

14. moleki

moleki Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

May 22, 2009
    A new update is almost ready. We will send a new build soon, so if you were not part of the 1st beta test please send your UDID and you email.
    stykman, bucks, Jarnunvosk and yankeesrule205, you already did, so you will automatically be part of this beta test.

We added a new big feature, the online scene sharing. We already have a bunch of great new levels which are downloadable. I am certain that we will see more and more content.

-moleki
    www.twitter.com/moleki

15. moleki

moleki Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

May 22, 2009
    The latest build has just been sent. I am quite excited by it as we took a lot of your feedback into account and added a big feature which allows you to download and upload user created levels.
    You can also create some levels with the water physics.

Fletch has already added an artistic world based on the Bubble theme. The levels are challenging and fun, I couldn't find the solution myself to some of them.

If you PM me and you haven't received an email let me know. I'll make sure you get the latest build.

Enjoy!

16. Drewswms

Drewswms Member

Apr 19, 2009
    Atlanta, GA
    Moki

PM Sent!

Game looks graphically appealing and the physics gameplay seems like it would be so much fun! Good work, can't wait!:D

17. Kevd

Kevd Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2009
    The delayed bombs do not seem to work for me. No matter what time I set them at, they all detonate at the same time. I cannot pass certain levels without that working. Am I doing something wrong or is this functionality not perfected yet?

18. VeganTnT

VeganTnT Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2008
    Freelance Entertainment Analyst
    Orlando, FL
    It's probably just that you aren't setting the delay long enough.

The delay starts with fractions of a second (0:05) just crank it higher I can go past 10 secs in delay so you should be fine.

I play this game all the time but I've yet to see a bug.

I'd love a level select button after you finish a stage but other than that it's perfect

19. Kevd

Kevd Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2009
    Thanks.... I just realized that it was fractions of seconds.... Getting through it much easier now.... thanks for the tip!

20. moleki

moleki Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

May 22, 2009
    Hey Kevd, Yes the timer is in second. Let me know if you need more help with the game. That would mean I'd have to add that kind of information in a tutorial.

VegantTNT: What do you mean by a level select after you finish a stage? You can't access it directly but if you want to replay any level, you can go back to the level menu and select any level from the current world. Let me know if this doesn't help.