Icarush by Pixelfrost

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by LegACy99, Oct 28, 2013.

1. LegACy99

LegACy99 Active Member

Dec 3, 2012
    Oh wow, thanks for all the kind words. Glad to see you enjoying the game :)

We'll reveal more about the missions system soon (not now, since I know you people are enjoying all those shiny new games at the moment ;)). In the meanwhile, we're always looking for more BETA TESTERS, so just PM me directly or reply to the thread if you're interested.

2. LegACy99

LegACy99 Active Member

Dec 3, 2012
    Happy Pi day, everybody!

And don't worry, I'm not just here to celebrate Pi day. As we've hinted in the previous post, we're going to reveal more about the mission system. Let's start off with the screenshots!

[​IMG]

The screenshot on the left shows the mission menu which display all currently active missions. And what are missions? Basically, missions are various side objectives that can be completed by performing a certain task in the game. These tasks could be as simple as just opening the pause menu, or a bit ore challenging like reaching a certain height.

Each time you complete a mission, you will gain some rank progression so you can advance to the next rank. And every time your rank increase, you will be get a reward, whether it's coins to spend on the store or a new ability to use in the game like you can see in the screenshot on the right.

And that's the gist of it :D Please follow along as we reveal more about Icarush.
    Oh, and you can always follow us on Twitter or Facebook ;)

3. LegACy99

LegACy99 Active Member

Dec 3, 2012
    We have a surprise for you, PROMO CODES!!

PRYEFT7RRNT7
    3THLA3FP39LM
    9AMYA74EFYL6
    R4L3WLKXTHNE
    AWNL7AFY4AHN

Please let us know which code you take and what you think of the game :D

4. LegACy99

LegACy99 Active Member

Dec 3, 2012
    #24 LegACy99, Apr 11, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2014
    Hello everyone, it's been a while, isn't it?
    Rejoice then, because I brought some exciting news as can be seen in the picture below :D

[​IMG]

Yes, you read that right, after a little back and forth with the Apple QA team, we finally have a release date! Icarush will be on sale at the Appstore starting from April 17, 2014 with a low, low price of $0.99. The game will have a universal build, so you'll be able to play it either on your iPhone or iPad (or even iPod)!

And last but not least, thank you for everyone who have participated in the beta test, your feedback and input has been really really valuable to us ;)

5. LegACy99

LegACy99 Active Member

Dec 3, 2012
  6. miroa

miroa Well-Known Member

May 22, 2013
    Awesome!!!! Looking forward to playing the complete version :-D