IGN Free Game of the Month: Infinity Blade II

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by killercow, Dec 6, 2013.

1. squashy

squashy Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    Arguably the best installment of the trilogy so far!

2. _Max_

_Max_ Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2012
    Got I & II, here code for who need it: 9NL3EFPRKKKM

3. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

Here you have mine:
    ME6T3PMPERL6

4. AnarKitty

AnarKitty Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2010
    Minneapolis, USA
    Another code for those who don't have this wonderful game yet: 4TER9LLLEWEM ..enjoy. :)

5. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Have not played the game yet. But will try.

6. Sigh...same. Too bad Infinity Blade I doesn't have iCloud.

Does it? I've made great progress in it, and since it's my only game that's a gigabyte, deleting that would leave me enough space. Would I lose all my progress?

7. dancj

dancj Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2011
    IIRC, Infinity Blade doesn't have iCloud, but Infinity Blade 2 does.

Really though I don't think there's much reason to keep it installed if you've got IB2. IB2 has all of the same gameplay - but is much better.

8. Yeah I know, but is still love first. I think I'll play to the real ending, then get IBII.

9. PsYcHoNoVa

PsYcHoNoVa Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2013
    
    Tons of games go free daily. I'm thankful for the ones that I want and like, not old games that are overhyped and re-skinned. Based on IGN's previous months, this one is a let down. This is of course my opinion, because that's what forums are mainly comprised of.

10. squashy

squashy Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    Well that's one picky opinion if what widely considered to be one of the best mobile games in 2012 fails to meet your standard.

11. #31 dariusjr98, Dec 8, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2013
    I withdraw this comment after reading further into a post.

12. #32 dariusjr98, Dec 8, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2013
    Question: Have you even played any of them besides the first, if you've even played that? Because they're clearly not reskins. Saying that you dislike the "repetitive gameplay" would make a more logical complaint that calling it a reskin even though you haven't played it, even though you have a FREE opportunity ALL MONTH. How about downloading the game and actually trying it?

I understand people have different opinions, but your being kinda unreasonable.

13. Thanks IGN, I had it, but a friend loved it.

14. PsYcHoNoVa

PsYcHoNoVa Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2013
    
    How am I being unreasonable? It's my opinion. They offer 1 free game a month, and I do not like this one. Plain and simple.

I have played the IB 1 & 2, and I found them to be boring. You obviously them, due to your defensiveness.