INDIGO LAKE - First Person Psychological Horror

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by ThreeCubes, Jun 14, 2013.

1. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
  2. Johnny101

Johnny101 Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2011
    USA
    I passed up on IB3 to be able to purchase this game, hopefully it comes out next Thursday. It looks great.

3. Nekku

Nekku Well-Known Member

May 31, 2013
    i rly rly reeeaaaally hope this comes out this week! *fingers crossed*

4. ip4weather

ip4weather Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    if this not out this week than never will out...

5. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Maybe the world is not ready for Indigo Lake? Rumor has it the Apple review team in charge of approving Indigo Lake mysteriously disappeared.

6. Shan82

Shan82 Well-Known Member

Apr 27, 2012
    Songwriter.
    USA
    Seems that way doesn't it? :p Will it be out tomorrow? :confused:

7. undeadcow

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    ThreeCubes announced the release date of The Woods in advance, it did launch on a non-traditional Friday. If that's any indication Inexpect they will provide launch details on Indigo Lake as they are able. If you have not played The Woods yet, that's a great time killer in the interim.

8. Shan82

Shan82 Well-Known Member

Apr 27, 2012
    Songwriter.
    USA
    I've played The Woods before that's why I'm really looking forward to playing Indigo Lake it looks a lot different. Hopefully it will be out soon! Thank you. :D

9. ThreeCubes

ThreeCubes Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    Hi, Again,

Sorry for the dela......blar blar..

Anyway we are set to release on the 17th of October. A press release will go out in the next few days. I know its later than expected but if you look at our early videos of the game compared with the final release trailer i hope you agree its been worth the wait.

The beta testers claim the average play time was around 3-6 hours. iPod touch 4G and up supported (Android release will be very soon after but yet to confirm a date).

Sadly there are a few features we had to take out:-

- In game timers have been cut out. - You will unfortunately have to put up with non stop action as you car wont take 20 mins to repair.

- In game currency will no longer work. For those of you who have already purchased Indigo Lake Dollars (ILD) they are now completely worthless, sorry!

- In game Ads are for some reason 100% transparent.

Set the trailer to hd!!

Attached Files:

10. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    ...bloody hell. O_O

11. saansilt

saansilt 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Mar 23, 2013
    WHAT!
    I am outraged.
    I want timers on reloading my gun.
    ( This is awesome news!)

12. Pocketnova

Pocketnova Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    But... But... I really wanted some ILD... :(:( Can't wait to give this a try. I can't wait!

13. AlexsIpad

AlexsIpad Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2012
    London, England
    Wow looks so good can't wait :D

14. undeadcow

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    In anticipation I wrote a fan fiction short story about Indigo Lake even though I haven't played it yet... Is this a good place to share?

Wait... transparent advertisements?!?

In the USA October 17th is the deadline where the country will be plunged into financial crisis if Congress can not agree on a budget... is this release date announcement a bad omen?

15. Wikilix

Wikilix Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    OC, MD
    That was the best way to sell me a game, so clever ! The transparent ads & the lack of timers haha!

16. PresidentZer0

PresidentZer0 Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2012
    Will it support game controller?

17. The Gamer Dude

The Gamer Dude Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2013
    Indigo lake (Cuyahoga Ohio)is beautiful by day with deep blue water stained by minerals from the abandoned mine. It's very deep and mysterious with lots of waterfoul and birds and great fishing. It's surrounded by burial mounds built by a people only known as the ' mound builders ' which predate the Indians by thousands of years. At night it's got an entirely different vibe, almost like a get out of here kind of feeling- like you're an intruder. Also fog often rolls in at dusk, and sometimes at night it goes completely silent at times which is really weird and creepy. Me and my friends have heard what sounds like a weird moaning several times late at night. Spooky :eek:

Only place I've been that's spookier is Rogue's Hallow A supposed town of devil worshipers. There's a tiny bridge called Crybaby bridge which is supposedly where a woman tossed an unwanted baby into the creek below the bridge. Cars are said to stall on the bridge ( I can vouch for this ) and cries from the baby and mother can be heard - we clearly heard what sounded like a baby crying. Also we saw a weird looking grey female shaped shadow in the area that moved inhumanly fast. I never used to believe in spirits, I thought it was all nonsense..... Now however I'm not so sure.

Just thought I'd share with all hallows eve around the corner ;)

Can't wait to play the game!!!

18. ThreeCubes

ThreeCubes Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    It would be good to hear a few ghost stories. Im updating the website this week so a few stories would be good to put on the site!

Love this idea of hearing a crying baby when you walk over a bridge. I may have to steal it :)

19. saansilt

saansilt 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Mar 23, 2013

Ohhhh, how about seeing red glowing eyes at the map's edge?

20. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Wow... that trailer o_O

Take. My. Money.