Infinity Blade 3 - (by Chair Entertainment Group, LLC) [Universal]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Sanuku, Aug 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Well, the book spinoff did fairly well which prompted a second book, but there is one spinoff that already got the boot (IB Dungeons).

2. VaroFN

VaroFN Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    In the wishlist for IB3 in the IB forums there were some cool ideas to make exploration better. I think the current exploration can still be improved. Things like random weather could open new locations for some NGs, or killing/sparing an enemy would start some especial events, like the jailed warrior called Torren by the community in IB2.
    We should remember that the main thing about IB is how NGs work, and classic exploration would make NGs boring. I'm not a big fan of FF games, so IDK what you mean by FF7-like exploration.

3. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    There should be a retro mode unlock after you beat the game. Imagine playing through IB in pixel art :D

4. Joltrabbit

Joltrabbit Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2012
    I just re-downloaded it to my Vita (psp originally( and it always stuns me it takes less than 100 MB installed.

5. squashy

squashy Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    Sounds rather outlandish to me :/

6. Triscuitable

Triscuitable Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2011
    Games Journalist
    Seattle, WA
    Google "Dead Space 3 retro mode". It's not outlandish; it's a shader. Nothing too hard.

7. BirkusTheGreat

BirkusTheGreat Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2009
    I just finished reading Infinity Blade Redemption and HOLY CRAP IT WAS AWESOME. It has some pretty crazy story revelations, and really sets up numerous possibilities for Infinity Blade 3.

I'm willing to bet that in the tutorial, you'll play as Raidriar, and then die fighting the worker.

Side note: can anyone figure out what the deal with that map in the back of the book is?

8. Infinity89

Infinity89 Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2013
    Haven't read the book but its not a map it looks like more of skull in chains to me!

9. ghanw

ghanw Well-Known Member

May 18, 2012
    The spoiler I very much agree, couldn't stop reading even after 4 am in the morning!
    The map... for some reason it tells me its either a map to find a rare treasure for IB3 or for the "item" the god king had.

10. BirkusTheGreat

Dec 23, 2009
    Oh! I bet you're right! Yeah I'm sure in infinity blade 3 you'll
    have to use that map in order to get the datapod, that's probably the area Raidriar was referring to

11. Infinity89

Apr 8, 2013
    Can you guys post a pic?? I'm reading the book and I'm on second chapter but I can't find that map!!

12. ghanw

ghanw Well-Known Member

May 18, 2012
    Right now the most I want to anticipate out of IB3 is able to play Isa. What other features are you guys wanting to see in IB3?

13. Infinity89

Apr 8, 2013
    Can somebody tell me the page no. on an iPhone 5 on which the map is? I want to see it right now!

14. killercow

killercow Well-Known Member

Agreed. The book was good! Can't believe the story of a simple game like IB can be extended so much. Can't wait to see what the gameplay of IB III will be like :)

15. ghanw

ghanw Well-Known Member

May 18, 2012
    If you bought it in ibooks, its in the back.

16. BirkusTheGreat

Dec 23, 2009
    And now there's an apple event on September 10th. Fingers crossed for an Infinity Blade 3 reveal :D

17. killercow

killercow Well-Known Member

I have no doubt we'll see it there.

18. ghanw

ghanw Well-Known Member

May 18, 2012
    I really do hope IB3 gets shown in the keynote. It would also be fun to see IB3 with the unreal engine 4 and what improvements that would make.

19. AlexsIpad

AlexsIpad Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2012
    London, England
    I hope it is shown, but I somehow doubt it will be.
    I hope if it is released it's had major changes and it's not just infinity blade 2.5

20. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Highly unlikely it'll be running on UE4.