Universal Infinity Blade II - (by Chair Entertainment Group, LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by JeNeI, Nov 30, 2011.

1. 0-FeliX-0

0-FeliX-0 Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2011
    It still requires Facebook, yes? :(

2. TheEvilNoob

TheEvilNoob Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2010
    Noob assassinator
    My evil lair
    Yep, which means my respect for chair is still plummeting.

3. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    So far I've only been able to claim 2 rewards out of the how many I've earned. They all say claimed sadly... they really need to get this fixed. Good thing I own about 95% of the items in the game. I probably only need those rewards for NG+. But if there's a timer on collecting then I probably won't be able to save them up to redeem later =\

4. Camaro8

Camaro8 Member

Mar 24, 2009
    I'm enjoying the idea of the Clashmob but it needs slight tweaking on time allowed because we all lost again ..I think that's 5 in a row right ?.. Really wanted that Ariss and Iron Claw.. Come on guys lets step our game up :D

5. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Or Chair needs to reconsider the game's clash mob's current design. Not everyone is a full time gamer. Especially on the iOS.

6. Joshnsuch

Joshnsuch Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2009
    Louisville
    I hear that. I am just super turned off by the fact that it is done through Facebook. I would honestly be surprised if 5% of my Facebook friends owned this game.

7. Unreal

Unreal Active Member

Nov 6, 2011
    Ontario, Canada
    My issue is I don't have facebook and I don't want to sign up just for this game mode.

8. Triscuitable

Triscuitable Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2011
    Games Journalist
    Seattle, WA
    If someone "likes" or "re-tweets" any successes you post through Clashmobs, then you get a small damage bonus or gold bag multiplier, and they're added to your "MyMob" for future help. They don't have to own the game to do so.

Not as useless as you think. Stop jumping to conclusions; everything has a purpose.

9. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    oh crap. Push notifications never worked for IB2 before, but now I just got like 40 notifications saying clash mobs is starting now.

Now i'll have to turn off the notifications for IB2. Another failplementation of another good-on-paper feature.

10. TheEvilNoob

TheEvilNoob Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2010
    Noob assassinator
    My evil lair
    No offense to chair but... Did EA program this latest update? It's terrible at the moment.

11. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    Okay I know i asked this before but the old method doesn't seem to work anymore
    Basically I want to delete my new game + or reset it to having a blank new game + slot.
    I did try the old way of restart rebirth 1 and going back to original game, beating god king, but it just starts at the older new game + level and has new game + 2.
    It's proving impossible to master or buy equipment in order to level up.
    Any suggestions?

12. Cynicalone

Cynicalone Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2009
    I really hope with the 1.2 update we get some new areas to explore.

It seems like they can tweak the Clash Mobs on the server side so there is no update required for that.

I have managed to somehow miss two events that must have ben fairly short. But the ones I have finished I only get the reward about 25% of the time. It really is a buggy beta. The idea is cool it just needs a bit of work.

Has anyone heard anything on Infinity Blade Dungeons?

13. Johnny101

Johnny101 Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2011
    USA
    Well I'm really digging the clash mobs.

It's a great addition to the game, and an excellent way to claim rewards. I haven't played all the entries but I've been able to claim about 5 or 6 rewards, and it does help in the progression of your game. Plus it's actually fun and doesn't take up that much time if your not in the mood to play alot.

14. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    I agree with those, but i cant shake the fact that it has some pretty dominant flaws too.

The timed "claim your reward" is just pathetic. Instead of
    , it actually forces you to open your idevice on specific time frames or your efforts will be for naught.

Another thing i didnt like was the completion time it gives you. I can only remember one which went on for about an hour, so it's an insta-fail if you arent on the right timezone, or if you decide to become human by sleeping or working or being in school.

Also, most rewards arent really worth it. 10000 gold which you can only receive after 24 hours IF the mob succeeds? Non-rare items? Double XP potion? Most of these are for the ones who just started IB2. Those who have spent some time with the game will just go "meh" over these rewards.

15. Drexiel

Drexiel Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Commercial Diver
    Ponce, PR
    Question...

Am i supposed to fight invisible enemies at one point in the game?

cuz i am at like rebirth 10 atm and there's an invisible monster in a hallway... right after killing the monster that was there(there's only supposed to be 1 in this hallway)

16. nesio718

nesio718 Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2010
    getting paid....
    Sunny South FL!!
    So all those events I participated in and won, I wasnt gifted because I didn't claim it in time? Deleting app.

17. Drexiel

Drexiel Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Commercial Diver
    Ponce, PR
    Last i read, it's not timed, it's a bug and Chair said they were looking into it

18. UmbraVir

UmbraVir Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2011
    Student
    CT
    Chair needs to make the rebirths like the original where you can master items ^2 or ^3, depending on how many times you beat the game. After the second time through the game, I feel like I'm really being pressed to buy IAP to get new equipment, as its hard to obtain gold in game(at least up to rate with keeping fresh equipment for XP in your arsenal).

Also really dislike this Clashmob thing. I thought it would have more interactivity within the IBII community, like the first one where you can literally fight other players, and really add to the game but it turned out to be a disappointing addition.

Nevertheless, the game is still great. At least, the first few times through the game. I just feel as though there isn't much incentive to play it more than a few times through, at which point it gets boring. I hoped and expected that ClashMob would fix this, but I guess not.

Just my two cents.

19. Triscuitable

Triscuitable Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2011
    Games Journalist
    Seattle, WA
    ClashMobs is update 1.02. You won't be getting 1.2 for a long time.

No.

20. JeNeI

JeNeI Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2010
    Student
    Romania
    Clashmob is actually 1.1,I couldn't modify the thread title :(

1.02 was the release version.