Universal Infinity Blade II - (by Chair Entertainment Group, LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by JeNeI, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Johnny101

Johnny101 Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2011
    USA
    #2041 Johnny101, Apr 18, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2012

Yes, I agree with some of your points. The time zone issue in particular. I'm glad this is beta because it's a great concept, with a few tweaks, this will be even better. Overall it is a good addition.

2. Cynicalone

Cynicalone Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2009
    ClashMob is 1.1.

They say the next update will include an "expanded single player campaign". So I think that would be 1.2.

3. yoko

yoko Member

Apr 17, 2012
    must own!

4. Does anyone remember how much HP the first enemy you fight in NG+ had? I'm trying to figure out how to reallocate my character's stats in preparation.

5. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    Although I've still been getting a lot of friend requests, it seems like the Clash Mobs are already fading a bit. Last four events the Mob lost. And, yes, the prizes are getting worse (like the 2X exp potion,, seriously?).

That coupled with the fact that claiming prizes doesn't always go as expected and so far this is kind of a flop. I don't mind participating because it can still be a fun little addition to play the challenges. Just don't think it's everything it was built up to be.

6. Rip73

Rip73 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    On my first new game +, the first enemy, the ninja guy, had 5000 energy. He was also a hell of a lot faster.
    I first did it at level 62 and it was very difficult. I'd recommend being closer to 70 to try and have some bit of an advantage.

7. Thanks for the answer. My character currently has 10,000 HP and around 140 attack without any equipment, so it should be fine. I figured that if I somehow still have trouble, I would be able to use Clash Mobs rewards as a source of money and items.

8. liquidmutiny

liquidmutiny Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2009
    Long time Infinity Blade Questions

Are weapons more powerful once you mastered them?

Haven't played Clashmob, nothing happens when I tap connect to facebook.

I would rather have more single player content such as additional story and areas to explore.

When is Infinity Blade: Dungeons coming? can't wait, can you?

9. AmpliHelix

AmpliHelix Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2011
    East Coast, USA
    Ever since the update i've been going straight to Clash Mob when I get a notification for it. There's been nothing but problems between Clash Mob and the main campaign. I get stuck having to fight the different enemies repeatedly in the same spot (forcing me to restart the rebirth) and now i'm stuck again plus just came across this crap

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Anyone else having this problem with either or both?

10. Drexiel

Drexiel Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Commercial Diver
    Ponce, PR
    I have... both problems too.... have to restart rebirth in order to proceed cuz there seems to be an endless invisible monster parade somewhere

And as for the clashmob notifications... IB2 starts spamming those no matter what i do... even if i enter the clashmob... i actually got killed a few times cuz the notice appears and the game stops taking inputs... i have to restart the ipad in order for the notices to stop being an annoying bitch

11. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Same here. Rebirth restart is the only thing we can do to end the infinite enemies.

Restart Battle actually makes the enemy showup instead of being invisible. That is, if you want to keep on levelling on just one rebirth.

12. Drexiel

Drexiel Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Commercial Diver
    Ponce, PR
    Side Note: I actually managed to beat an invisible enemy xD

judging from the kill animation it had to be a jester or a woman... total luck that i killed and actually managed to do 2 parry breaks and a dodge break xD

It was fun once... second time it was irritating though... BUT i find the invisible monster glitch to be better than the Notifications going haywire on my ipad

13. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Ahh the invisible enemy. The ultimate super secret soldier! lol jk

Easiest way I'd deal with that is to use a shield to block and then wait for you magic to charge and let them slowly burn to death (or your preference of level 4+ magic) :)

14. doublezz

doublezz Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2009
    NG+ 13 status, Level 302

Managed to reach New Game+ 13, start with 0 gold.
    I do believe Chair Entertainment has reduced the difficulty of NG+ as titans seems have less chance of having element attack attribute.

...And I have detected a bug with "Secret Worker" scene which can be found from the following picture as well.

Attached Files:

• IF2.jpg
      IF2.jpg
      File size:
      213.4 KB
      Views:
  15. trundley

trundley Well-Known Member

Oct 29, 2010
    Have they fixed the thing where you can keep going back to the room and keep unlocking the items?

16. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    I was playing around with the gem forge coz my inventory was full.
    Now parrying kicks more titan butt.

"On Parry Damage Titan 822"

17. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Oh and I found another minor glitch. The disappearing potion. The potion was there when i was fast forwarding but disappeared when i released the ff button. I assumed it was a graphical glitch so i didnt bother tapping on where the potion was. But after the battle, during the move cutscene, the potion was there again and I was able to nab it.

18. injuwarrior

injuwarrior Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2011
    USA
    #2058 injuwarrior, Apr 21, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2012
    WTF. Why did it send me into new game+ 2 when I did not even ask it too. I just beat the game for the first time in new game + (first NG+), and it just sent me straight into the next new game +. How the hell can I ever get a chnace to master equipment if it just send me up a new game+ everytime I beat the game.

Chair really dropped the ball on this update. There better be a fix for this. I had about 200k in cash too that I needed to spend. Is there anyway to go back one new game+? Or did I just get robbed of a lot of cash.

Is it actually supposed to send you into a new new game+ everytime you beat the game?

19. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    I think Clash Mobs is slowly shaping up now. The timeframe have been extended, the quests are being redone in new quests with more manageable goals and other stuff.

On the downside, it's also just becoming a minor feature rather than something big.

20. injuwarrior

injuwarrior Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2011
    USA
    Just played a few titans in my Force NG+ 2, and I get around 150 gold for level 100+ titans. This game is turning into a massive shit pile in my eyes.