Universal Infinity Blade II - (by Chair Entertainment Group, LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by JeNeI, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Nightshift Nurse

Nightshift Nurse Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2011
    Christ on a buscuit!

They finally included an option to reset New Game +!!!!

This update would be worth it for that tweak alone.

2. BirkusTheGreat

BirkusTheGreat Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2009
    I think it looks like a little robot looking thing?

I'm guessing its the transgolem or whatever from the ebook

3. BirkusTheGreat

Dec 23, 2009
    Just finished the update (I think)
    Ok, so I was right, TEL is the thing that follows you and is the hidden ally. Also the Vile Armour was originally Siris's. But what memories were they talking about? Was he married as Ausar? Is the woman in the staue Isa? Someone else? Why does Ausar/Siris have a tomb if he isnt dead? Personally I think it would be cool if it turned out Isa was a deathless

4. proof21

proof21 Well-Known Member

May 25, 2012
    I got the update and started Infinity Blade 2, then a message came up saying that it is recommended that I update my iphone through itunes. I did that, and began playing, and I swear the visuals of the game look much nicer now.

I am on a 3GS, and before the visuals of this game looked sort of muddy, and worse than Infinity Blade 1, which I found to be disappointing since everyone was raving about how improved they were from that game.

But after updating I can finally appreciate this games beautiful detail, I mean they weren't bad before, but they are just much more crisp now.

Do you guys think this has something to do with updating my device??

5. TheEvilNoob

TheEvilNoob Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2010
    Noob assassinator
    My evil lair
    I can reset and swap between new game + and my old game at anytime! I love it!

6. Delusionaltool

Delusionaltool Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    ohio
    #2167 Delusionaltool, May 25, 2012
    Last edited: May 25, 2012
    gona break my ipad in a second almost tossed it right at the fn wall. screw the ogre with the sword in him followed by a second boss fight where i cant even fn heal fn bullcrap pissed off, how the f do you beat this theres like 40 patterns to remember. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: why the hell cant you reload at the second part why do i have to fight the damn ogre again ffs i am so pissed off right now i cant think straight....

7. Izaya

Izaya Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2012
    8th Grade lol
    Behind You
    Anyone wanna tell me what this new creature is that's like super strong in the first new area by big statue of someone o_O? You put the infinity blade in and he just comes out and grabs your arm. I almost beat him but he's pretty strong..

8. Nick11125

Nick11125 Member

Mar 24, 2011
    #2169 Nick11125, May 25, 2012
    Discovery!

After much searching, I've found where the vile armor and vile sword is. The vile armor is gotten by defeating the weird bird monster in the giant tree and the vile sword is gotten by defeating the giant troll-like creature down the mountain at the beginning.

http://i.imgur.com/setgY.jpg
    ^ that is a pic of the armor

http://i.imgur.com/i5SQN.jpg
    ^ that is a pic of the sword

9. Delusionaltool

Sep 24, 2009
    ohio
    yup and its a pain in the ass cause when you beat the ogre dude you then have to fight another boss and you cant even f'cking heal so try to perfect the ogre which i can do i cant even do crap to the second guy i can never dodge right with the huge 4 legged dudes.

10. Delusionaltool

Sep 24, 2009
    ohio
    so where is the vile shield and helmet? or is that what you get in the tomb?

11. thevagrant

thevagrant Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2009
    This fight is incredible. Absolutely epic. When I saw the second beast rise, I was on the verge of desperation... Anyway, I beat it with 5500 HP and a 2 hand weapon, and discovered myself better at block (even perfect ones) than what I thought. But if you suck as I do with thoses four legged beasts, you clearly have to equip some healing ring. With this little Hp, the whole fight has been a healing fest and quite humiliating lol. But I won.:)

12. Dodge Mega

Dodge Mega Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2011
    Saskatchewan
    So, this update didn't erase hours or playtime and progress for anyone else? I've been taken back to level 60, before I started my ng+. Not even sure why the game picked this spot to take me back to, but I have played many play sessions and many hours since I was here. Now it seems it's gone. Not even interested in the new content because of this kick in the junk.

13. TheEvilNoob

TheEvilNoob Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2010
    Noob assassinator
    My evil lair
    #2174 TheEvilNoob, May 25, 2012
    I feel your pain. I was like FINALLY I WIN! And then... Another boss that owns me.

That sucks :/ go to the character slot screen and act like you are starting another ng+ and see if your data is still there (you have probably already checked but just in case).

14. b00mers

b00mers Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2010
    whiterun
    Yeah I've got all the pieces already, I've also put up a quick guide on how to get the helmet and shield a few posts back

15. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Im glad Chair released this just before the game got too old quick because of the Clash Mob overhype.

Im just enjoying IB2 again, no catch.

EDIT: Actually there is a downside. I bought about $13 worth of games and im only playing this one FREE update to IB2. :D

16. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Woh... I just realized Paga Circle (Ring:Health+10, 1 Hexa, 1 Invert Triangle) can make you have TWO Titan Break+2 gems.

You think those'll stack? Also, ive just been assuming "Titan Break +" reduces the number of dodges/blocks/parries to break the titans. If so, wouldnt the Paga Circle make things die faster with Titan Break +4? In essence it'll also make the game easier as the Titans break in lesser moves.

17. BirkusTheGreat

Dec 23, 2009
    Just equip a healing ring? That's what I did

I personally thought the fight was epic.

And for everyone tats asking, the vile helm is near where you fight the big stone demon. Right above it is a giant stone carving/mural like the image on the crown treasure map. Just tap where t shows, and you'll get the vile helmet

18. paul1998

paul1998 Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2009
    #2179 paul1998, May 25, 2012
    Where do I go after I got all the ville items? Please help!

19. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Davidian tomb. The room with the 6 doors with items.