Universal Infinity Blade II - (by Chair Entertainment Group, LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by JeNeI, Nov 30, 2011.

1. LookingForGames

LookingForGames Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    Appstore
    Can you get these '?????' items only with the rare prize wheel, is that right?

2. WCFields

WCFields Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2009
    steel worker
    Wondering?

How many times can a gem be used?

3. LookingForGames

Sep 13, 2011
    Appstore
    You can use a gem once for one item. If you don't want to use it for that item anymore, you need to pay and then you can use it on another item. So you can use it as often as you want, but you have to pay for it:)

4. WCFields

WCFields Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2009
    steel worker
    Thank you

5. operaguy2112

operaguy2112 Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2011
    They can be dropped randomly, found in chests, or won from prize wheels. There is one item in each category that is unlocked in the store only in new game+.

6. Firebird2002

Firebird2002 Active Member

Nov 30, 2011
    Is the game save problem fixed yet, if not I am not downloading the game again until it is.
    Lost a level 51 character a few weeks ago.

7. Markku

Markku Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2011
    No more multitasking?

Every time I close this game just for a few seconds and check let's say a guide on a website the game reboots like I closd the app, was this added in a new update? How do I stop this?

8. BirkusTheGreat

BirkusTheGreat Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2009
    It's been fixed for awhile

9. SuRfPiG

SuRfPiG Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2011
    Am I missing something? I've beaten through the game twice, but I haven't seen an option to do ng+. When is it given?

10. 0-FeliX-0

0-FeliX-0 Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2011
    You have to go into the options menu (the gear), and you'll find the option to do it.

11. SuRfPiG

SuRfPiG Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2011
    I still don't see it... Weird. Other than
    beating the god king for the keeper of secrets
    is there something else I need to do?

12. LookingForGames

Sep 13, 2011
    Appstore
    No. After doing that, you're done. You can still master all your items, but regarding the story, you're finished.

13. rooteboy

rooteboy Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2010
    Student/Beta Tester
    Earth......for now
    Although I doubt the story is over for this game, they will add new areas with new secrets in their content update

14. arta

arta Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
    #1475 arta, Dec 22, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2011
  15. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    so once you hit the NG+ option, will it wipe over your save? so you'll basically lose all the gear you've worked really hard to get?

16. 0-FeliX-0

0-FeliX-0 Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2011
    #1477 0-FeliX-0, Dec 22, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2011
    You'll lose all your gear, keep your levels, and fight super tough and powerful enemies out to brutally kill you by ramming the hilt of their swords on your head. A kick to the side works as well.

Except, like Operaguy said, it splits the saves. So, in a way you're losing your gear, when in reality, you're not.

17. operaguy2112

operaguy2112 Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2011
    No. It splits the save slot. You'll have your. Current game that you can hit the level cap while the monsters and bosses get stronger, or you can play ng+ and start with your base stats and no money or equipment. This mode has no level cap but each time you defeat the final boss you start over again potentially levelling forever. I prefer the former, but you can switch between both.

18. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Okay cool! Thanks a lot guys!

I was afraid of switching once I get the option but I guess now it won't hurt to try it out. Hopefully a new update will fix the complaints with that stupid new NG+ formula.

19. TobiasP

TobiasP Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2011
    Online Editor @ Fishlabs
    Hamburg / Germany
    I finally bought "Infinity Blade 2" today. Only killed the first two opponents so far, so I haven't played enough to give any kinda in-depth review, but at least the first impression is really good. I like especially the dense atmosphere of the game... graphics, music, voice acting, etc are all spot-on! I'm lookin' forward to proceed in the story further and get more familiar with the handling. Who knows, maybe "Infinity Blade 2" can even get me away from "Fifa 12", which I'm totally addicted to at the moment... ;)

BTW, I wasn't sure how the game would run on an iPhone 4 but it seems as if it perfoms pretty smoothly. Nice.