Universal Infinity Blade II - (by Chair Entertainment Group, LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by JeNeI, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Ethanp

Ethanp Well-Known Member

Apr 29, 2011
    STILL waiting on an update that makes the game playable. The inability of them to put out an update that makes the game work is infuriating. 7 dollars and still unable to play it at all. Anyone know if I would be likely to get a refund?

2. JeNeI

JeNeI Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2010
    Student
    Romania
    Don't know what can cause the issue for you guys,but the game is playable for me :

- iPhone 4S - iOS5.0.1
    - iPhone 4 - iOS5.0.1
    - iPad 2 - iOS4.3.3

3. Ethanp

Ethanp Well-Known Member

Apr 29, 2011
    It's the ipod touch 4g and the ipad 1 that are having problems playing it. All other devices seem to be fine.

4. ktern

ktern Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2011
    What version of iOS are you using? I'm using an iPad 1 with 5.0.1 and it works fine now (it just skips the opening cinematic outright).

5. adamphetamine

adamphetamine Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2011
    Programmer/3D Modeling
    Bethlehem, Pa
    Works great since launch on my iPod 4g 4.3 jailbroken. No problems except a random crash while fighting large mobs that u have to repeatedly tap to open it's mouth.

6. Ethanp

Ethanp Well-Known Member

Apr 29, 2011
    Whatever the newest version is. I think it has something to do with the fact that I have a lot of apps on my ipod, like 20 GD worth. But it's a 64GB iPod and it's only half full. Very infuriating that they can't fix this.

7. operaguy2112

operaguy2112 Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2011
    I have no problems on my ipod 4g 32gb. Opening the multitask and closing all open apps. Then turn the device off completely and back on. Occasionally I've had to do that but much less since v.1.02. I know that a lot of other people with ipods are playing it so there's gotta be a way it can work for you too. Also, it wouldn't hurt to delete and reinstall. I did that when I was having problems with an earlier version and it seemed to help.

8. rooteboy

rooteboy Well-Known Member

Jan 8, 2010
    Student/Beta Tester
    Earth......for now
    Has anyone noticed that if you buy or update the game today that you get free items, i updated and got 4 health regeins (10hp), one 100hp, 5 double points, 2 shield regen, 2 medium keys, and 3 prize wheels :)

9. kevlar x

kevlar x Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2009
    Wales,uk
    All those freebies came with the last update as a sorry for all the bugs/lost saves.

10. 0-FeliX-0

0-FeliX-0 Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2011
    But I woulda preferred a big key to make up for the one I lost. :/

11. simmolick

simmolick Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2011
    Animation Boss
    Spain
    But...why this game don't have a good price drop?? :(

12. operaguy2112

Dec 1, 2011
    Because it is the 5th highest grossing game in the app store right now, has recieved several GOTY awards, provides a premium game that is easily worth double its asking price. I hope it doesn't go on sale until IB3 comes out.

13. RaptorF35

RaptorF35 Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2010
    Computer Technician
    On a Motherboard
    It came out less than a month ago. The fact that so many NEW games are going on sale is dissapointing. I suggest you don't wait, and just buy it.

14. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    ^ it's worth the price!

btw, when are these Clash Mobs coming out? I always have my ipod not on wireless so I can't be sure when they'll suddenly turn it on. Or maybe it'll be an "update" to turn on Clash Mobs?

15. operaguy2112

Dec 1, 2011
    I'm pretty sure they said it will be included in the first major update. I'm hoping v. 1.1 will be out sometime in January.

16. Agas

Agas Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2011
    #1496 Agas, Dec 24, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2011
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [size=+2]Infinity Blade II[/size]
    along with
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

are the candidates for
    [size=+2]Touch Arcader's Pick for Game of The Year[/size]

Do you think this game deserves to be the ultimate winner?

[thread=112564]VOTE HERE[/thread]

note: poll opens until 31/12/2011

17. rgunner

rgunner New Member

Aug 2, 2011
    Still cant play..... 3 different Ipads

I bought this game for the kids to play on their ipads but couldnt get it to work. Got the same result on mine as well. All three are Ipad version 1 running latest IOS. Two are wifi only and mine is wifi/3g. We get the unreal logo, the Epic logo, the Chair logo, the Infinity Blade II logo and then booted out. Tried reboots, there is between 8-12GB available on each for space available. I even tried aggresively clearing memory using a non-crippled version of Xsysinfo I purchased before Apple forced them to neuter it. Any other ideas or eta on a patch that works? Yeah I know it works for some people, but for those of us that it isnt working for, we paid for a working game and we havent recieved what we paid for.

18. BazookaTime

BazookaTime Well-Known Member

It sucks but there is just something glitchy about ipad1 and os 5.0.1. I have had several games do this since the latest update. Either the Dev and or Apple will need to address this but since the store is on lock down, itwon'tbe until next year.

19. melvin2898

melvin2898 Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2011
    Because cheap and poor idiots need money. Why should the game go on sale when it's at such a low price. Seriously some of you act like the app store is expensive. Think about us who own handhelds and consoles. Those games are atleast 30 bucks for a starting price. Now the app store isn't so bad right?

20. magnum_2107

magnum_2107 Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2009
    No way should this game get goty consideration when they havent fixed the save issue. I finally turned back on iCloud saving for my other games that use the feature, assuming that this game had surely been fixed by now. Lost my level 63 guy instantly. Done with this game.