Universal Injustice: Gods Among Us (by Warner Bros)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, Apr 3, 2013.

1. rickfil

rickfil Member

Jul 7, 2010
    #1801 rickfil, Apr 24, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2014
    Account Suspended

Anyone get a response back from WB? I got kicked off and I emailed, but nothing yet. I am very frustrated that I got suspended when I have spent so much time with this game. I play this game more than any iOS game. I played all weekend a few times to get Arkham Batman to Elite V and level 40 (my wife got very mad at me). I play the iOS game more than the Xbox 360 version cause I like the simplicity and upgrading of characters.

I should add I never even did the airplane mode trick with the timers.

2. batmania15

batmania15 Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2013
    I feel your pain. They told me on the phone they sent it in for review but don't know how long it will take.

3. oscar123967

oscar123967 Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2012
    Got the new nightwing in a gold pack :D time to test him out!

Is WW nerfed to the point where i shouldn't farm packs for her anymore? Or is she still worth it?

4. Capricornman

Capricornman Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2011
    Yes we're all trying to accomplish something by playing videos games...lol
    I might hang in there a little bit longer with this game but I don't know. Think it's pretty well on the chopping block for me

5. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
    Add my carpool co-worker to the list of legit players banned in this update. Too many level 40's / elite cards for his level or some such.

Dick move WB, major dick move.

6. batmania15

Apr 6, 2013
    They updated there facebook stating the new version has anti cheat measures in it and they are aware that many players got affected that should have not.

That's great and all but I want a fix now

7. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    I just got my progress and all my characters erased. This morning it asked me to create a username. When I opened the app it asked is this you, I said yes, and boom, it erased everything. Now it doesn't recognize my WBID.

8. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Wow I feel the exact same way! For some reason I will play a game more if it has leaderboards and achievements over a game with no Game Center support at all. That probably seems pretty stupid but oh well... :eek:

9. scrotally

scrotally Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2013
    She's still worth it.

10. Capricornman

Dec 8, 2011
    That really is not nice. Sorry to hear that. I think I lost some cards too. Before I delete it from my device I'll try to gift you all my cards and everything.....oh wait a second I'm thinking of another game I got caught up in to the point of addiction and finally got rid of it all. I'll give you one guess it's made by Square Enix. Anyways hope you get everything back.

11. andysmash

andysmash Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    That happened to me months ago and they never responded to my complaints. I'm (not actually, but you know) glad it is happening to other people and they're paying attention now!

12. curtisrshideler

curtisrshideler Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    Gameloft just tried to use some anit-piracy and anti-cheating measures in their latest release and it hasn't gone well with many on this forum. Bummed to see WB's attempt at a good thing also has caused so much damage to their customers on this one. I'd be thoroughly upset if I had spent $50-$100 on getting characters and such and then having my progress wiped because WB thought it would help pirates/cheaters not do certain things. Because I'm sure they'll figure out how to do whatever they want, while many of you guys suffer the loss of all that progress.

13. Capricornman

Dec 8, 2011
    How crazy. I just opened the game and it asked me if my online name was Odinius. I created that today to play MP because I couldn't use Capricornman( it was too long a username) Anyways I clicked ok since it was the only option and all my cards except for five were left. All my coinage wiped out except for 2000 ! Now I'm going to delete it and that's that ....never again will I redownload this

14. CygnetSeven

Feb 6, 2010
    Exactly what happened to me!

15. Capricornman

Dec 8, 2011
    Well I hope for your sake and others that wish to continue this game that you get back what you fought so hard to achieve.

16. Silvestris

Silvestris Well-Known Member

I keep on getting connection errors when I try doing the standard or epic online battles.

17. CygnetSeven

Feb 6, 2010
    Same for you. I'm going to delete the app and try putting the old version back on my phone tonight. I've not updated the version on my computer. We'll see if it works. If not my options are quit or start over. Not sure which is worse at this point.

18. batmania15

Apr 6, 2013
    I thought about starting over but also hoping they can fix my account

19. Capricornman

Dec 8, 2011
    Smart move not updating the older version. Makes me kind of wish I never updated it today. Well I wish you the best in whatever you decide. Don't think I could start over again. I've deleted it and that's that:)

20. Briscoe88

Briscoe88 Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2013
    Reasons to get banned/suspended

Found this on another Bulletin Board (not going to edit for grammar):

Not a happy day for hackers. Please make sure to check this things before updating:

Reasons from which you can get suspended:
    - You have WBID exclusive characters but your current WBID has not unblocked this characters. If you recently changed your password or created a new WBID this shouldn't be a problem. If someone else used your WBID you will also get suspended.
    - You have glitch cards (Aquaman Prime, Silver Raven, etc.)
    - You have unreleased cards (Boss Solomon Grundy, RS Bats, etc.)
    - You have more than 9,999,999 credits or more than 999 alliance credits.
    - You have a file that is not your own.
    - You tried to use iFunBox to check the files or somehow manipulated the files.
    - To a lesser extent, if you exclusive WBID characters from gold packs, you can also get suspended (this is a glitch).

Reason that don't get you suspended:
    - If you used the time glitch (that is not available now)
    - You have all your characters Elite V
    - You never introduced a WBID