Universal Inotia 4: Assassin of Berkel - (by Com2uS Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by dalbertson, Apr 26, 2012.

1. Shinji

Shinji New Member

May 3, 2012
    The easiest way to farm purple items is by killing bosses in layer 1 and layer 2, so far all my party members have fully equip purple items.

2. Gilgamesh101

Gilgamesh101 Active Member

May 3, 2012
    Bongiorno!

3. Alsbuscus

Alsbuscus Active Member

May 2, 2012
    So i did 3-4 bosses without dropping any purple. Then i come here, read your post, tried again and boom, epic helmet. What is this sorcery?

4. 0kills

0kills Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2010
    Drank at well, got poisoned, could not use potions for a few seconds :/

5. Shinji

Shinji New Member

May 3, 2012
    Nah, You need a lot of patience to get purple items sometimes it takes 10 tries or more before it drops. Just keep reloading. Try the dark woods boss first ( 1st layer ) he really drops awesome stuff.

6. Alsbuscus

Alsbuscus Active Member

May 2, 2012
    Are you implying that the game doesn't autosave after a boss? God i've lost so much time...

7. GKAR

GKAR Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2012
    Greeting to everyone from the CH thread. Hope you guys will occasionally try to get GP's poison. Greets esp. to SGCC1, eAdvisory and Kdavis. We had some good times with CH.

But, anyway, just took the plunge and have never played an Inotia before. Can you give me some advice or opinions as to what is the best team? I generally prefer melee play, so from what I've gathered, I'll use the priest. Any advice or suggestion will be much appreciated.
    Let me just say, SGCC1, you are a beast. This game just came out and from what I've read, you're already in the upper echelon of the game. Most impressive.
    So, greets to everyone on this thread, and I'm giving it a spin. Any advice or other cool aspects you can mention to me are much needed and always appreciated.

Thanks guys.

8. Ace43

Ace43 Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    @GKAR Grind grind grind... Makes it alot easier when u fight a boss 2 levels lower than you, than when he's 3 above you. Always keep potions with you. Life potions WILL save your life. If u find a fusion machine with repeatable quests, do that quest until u get 3 different recipes. (people say there's more than 3, but I've never gotten more than 3) supreme Elixirs (+1 skill point) are paid items but u can find them in game (I have 9 at level 65) pray you find divine emblems and get heroic mercenaries, cuz I've yet to find any :'(. can't think of any more advice right now XD.

9. GKAR

GKAR Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2012

Whoa! This game sounds complex! I like. I am intrigued. Thanks a lot for the advice, Ace43.
    :cool:

10. Alsbuscus

Alsbuscus Active Member

May 2, 2012
    Greetings to you mate :)
    I've played my first playthrough with a Black Knight - Priest - Warlock team.
    Let me tell you... it's great, but you either keep your warlock very well geared or he will die in seconds if he gets aggro. Black Knight is great for tanking, but lack on magical defense (or i'm doing something wrong :p).
    If you meet a magic boss... Well make sure you have tons of potions and scrolls.

The priest should be a Paladin equivalent, in wich he can both heal and "tank". You have to outdamage your party to keep aggro tho, unlike the BK who can just taunt (both single target and aoe taunt).

I've yet to try the other classes, but i heard Rangers are quite good utility and dps. If you bought the PLUS version of the game, don't waste your gems, keep them for when you're max level. At least that worked for me, since i'm not planning on buy new gems with the inapp purchase.

Hope that helped a bit!

...Oh! And for the love of god, don't waste your jewels! You will need it a lot for crafting, especially later in the game.

11. Ace43

Ace43 Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    When I click shop it say "connectin error, try again later". How did u get yours to work? Or did it work automatically.

12. eAdvisory

eAdvisory Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2011
    Detroit
    i already have 4 divine emblems! havent used them yet. lvl 76 now

13. blebhertz

blebhertz Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2010

14. Alsbuscus

Alsbuscus Active Member

May 2, 2012

15. sgcc1

sgcc1 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010
    Hey GKAR, welcome to the i4 thread. I'm still playing CH so don't worry (only ~20 runs of RR per day though - still nada). Is your laptop fixed or did you buy a new one?

Choose your main character wisely since he is the only character you are allowed to distribute stat/skill points. Stats/skills are automatically distributed for your mercenaries (not all of their skills will be unlocked unless you get a heroic mercenary which is very rare - GP rare lol).

My team consisted of a warlock (main), priest (tank/healer/paladin) and ranger (dps). Haven't used the other classes much but IMO my favourite class would be the ranger as he dishes out the most DMG - without him I don't think I would have been able to beat the last boss as easily as I did.

Unlike CH, you can never get godlike characters like we had and you will always find the game quite challenging - the number of bosses/sub-bosses in this game is unreal - at least 100.

Like CH you need to farm mats and craft equipment (uniques) at the fusion machine. Rather than using Forging stones and cards to enhance your equipment, you use armour/weapon scrolls and jewels.

It plays a lot differently to CH but you should enjoy it

16. kidhack

kidhack Member

May 3, 2012
    "orb" use to do ? help me use it , pls

17. sgcc1

sgcc1 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010
    Weapon for the warlock

18. Tesh

Tesh Member

May 1, 2012
    Guys, how do you equip your priests-merc heavy or robe? And what weapon is better?

19. kidhack

kidhack Member

May 3, 2012
  20. arce

arce Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2010
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

guys how can pass here please?