Universal Inotia 4: Assassin of Berkel - (by Com2uS Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by dalbertson, Apr 26, 2012.

1. Ace43

Ace43 Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2011
    I'm guessing look for a different switch that opens THAT door so u can get to that switch. Not sure. Casing remember where u are. But there's always a switch that opens those barricades.

2. arce

arce Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2010
    #342 arce, May 3, 2012
    Last edited: May 3, 2012
    cant find the switch

3. Tesh

Tesh Member

May 1, 2012
    I think you wanted to post your priest, not BK. If so, can I use staff? Is orb better than staff?

Guys, what is better for warlock an orb or a staff?

4. sgcc1

sgcc1 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010
    #344 sgcc1, May 3, 2012
    Kidhack
    Please read earlier posts. I've already told you that orbs are used by WARLOCKS. Have a higher ATK than staffs but have a slower attack rate. Since warlocks mainly use skills which are not affected by weapons attack rate, it's better to equip orbs over staffs.

Tesh
    Priest - weapon wise it doesn't really matter too much since my priest is built to be a tank/healer (ranger = dps for me). In regards to armour I went heavy. All her heal spells rely on MEN so any heavy armour that increases MEN or VIT is good. My priest has ~25000 HP and ~4000 DEF

5. Rick08

Rick08 New Member

May 3, 2012
    The ending was a disappointment. To the ones that finishes the game, anyone know what happens to Eara (
    DIE?, when saving Kiyan
    ) Kiyan's Brother, Portia and Janus? Maybe I5 will continue where I4 left off?

6. Alsbuscus

Alsbuscus Active Member

May 2, 2012
    @Rick08 yeah i feel you. The end was like
    "WHAT DO YOU MEAN THIS IS THE END!? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?" but in the endgame it seems like you're going through your memories to "save you", so maybe there will be some more story after that.

7. sgcc1

sgcc1 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010
    #347 sgcc1, May 3, 2012
    Have you copmpleted all layers? How many are there as I'm on layer 3. Farmed quite a lot of Epic gear and they're so much better than unique gear.

8. Alsbuscus

Alsbuscus Active Member

May 2, 2012
    true, i ditched crafting when i discovered i could save before the boss lol. I'm also on layer 3, stuck on the daemon boss, farming some gear to own his ass hehehe

9. sgcc1

sgcc1 Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010
    I'm gonna farm until I've got Epic gear for every character. Max them out and I should be good to go (I'm desperate for an Epic orb). I have lvl 99 unique Ancient Armour +10 as well (DEF of my Priest ~4000 hehe). Gonna PWN the Daemon Boss (I hope)

10. Rick08

Rick08 New Member

May 3, 2012
    LOL!. Oh well. I was expecting the story to continue when you finish all of the
    5 layers.

11. Jxsgamer

Jxsgamer Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2011
    USA
    Warrior's last passive

Anyone know what "Insanity Thrills" does?
    Its the warrior's last passive. It wording is a little weird and I'm certain that they may have left a word out.

It says when I attack, nearby enemies attack for a certain chance. :confused:

12. lkoshimae

lkoshimae Well-Known Member

Aug 24, 2011
    it has a chance to get all the aggros to attack you(your warrior) while you are attacking them. it could save your soft and mushy characters lol.

13. Jxsgamer

Jxsgamer Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2011
    USA
    #353 Jxsgamer, May 4, 2012
    Last edited: May 4, 2012
    Well, I try using my Black Knight merc for tanking.
    But most the time, all my characters cant take a beating at all. -.-

14. Blizzard500

Blizzard500 Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2010
    Final boss help

How do you guys beat the final boss daemon? He keeps summoning mobs and healing. I get him down to about one third life is the best I can do. My team is assassin (main) ranger and priest. Thanks for help.

15. kidhack

kidhack Member

May 3, 2012
    party : Black K - Priest - Ranger
    All Q , max level
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. Savant

Savant Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2010
    In your first screen shot, that's the switch that should open the barricade in the 2nd screen shot.

17. KajeD

KajeD Member

May 4, 2012
    #357 KajeD, May 4, 2012
    Last edited: May 4, 2012
    hey guys, currently making a skill + stat compendium guide at the Inotia 4 Ghero forums.

Here's a tidbit of the 'stat' part -
    [​IMG]

***1vit currently unsure : it could give 0.026 or 0.025 for P.RES

The skill part is far far far too long to post here so that image is all you get here. Currently warrior & ranger skills are done up and only the warrior stats are done atm.

that place is a nice place to get started on inotia 4 (and 3 and 2 lol) so take a look.

18. 0kills

0kills Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2010

Also, warlock can cancel her attack animation by sinply moving after the projectile comes out. He has the fastest attack speed in the game. I really think warlock kites better and does more dps than ranger as a result of this. Rangers get higher crit rates later on but warlock has a passive that boosts damage up to 2x the more he gets damaged in battle (note: damaged, not just getting hit), a passive that increases magic damage by a percentaage, and an active skill that boosts magic dmg by 60% .. Im currently at lvl60 and doing 1k per basic attack. Someone was asking help for team composition and i say 2 dps, one healer makes you breeze through the game easily

19. cretpetpet

cretpetpet Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2011
    Ostia
    You should add How many hp 1 vit increase?

20. KajeD

KajeD Member

May 4, 2012
    wow, I cannot believe I didn't think of that.

thanks ####, lol.