iPad Inotia: A Wanderer of Luone

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by kugi_igi, Dec 5, 2009.

1. exalep

exalep Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2009
    I thought Zenonia was 5.99 euros. Which is 10$. I might be wrong though.

2. S.I.D. CrAzY

S.I.D. CrAzY Well-Known Member

May 16, 2009
    According to appshopper Zenonia started at 5.99 US dollars

3. kugi_igi

kugi_igi Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2009
    Punturin
    what was the price then?
    anyway,this game looks worth 10,at least for me
    coz almost everything i want in an RPG is here :D
    though i'll get this maybe next year :)

4. micgao

micgao Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2009
    I just bought the game and im actually enjoying it a lot
    9.99$ seems a lot for me at first especially the 1st one deceived me but I found myself really enjoying the games
    I know some people might not trust me as much because this is my 2nd post ever but I just thought I might help people who wants to listen

5. saviormike

saviormike Member

Apr 13, 2009
    9.99 is fine for me, but I am afraid there is a sale soon...:(

6. Vovin

Vovin 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Nov 28, 2009
    Germany
    Song Summoner: 9.99$...
    Inotia 2: 9.99$...

I think it is a conspiracy and they desperately want our Christmas gratifications! ;)

I'll wait for a x-mas-sale and stick to Sword of Fargoal...

7. freedog

freedog Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2009
    Zenonia
    Nov 06 '09 Version 1.3
    Sep 29 '09 Version 1.2
    Jul 17 '09 $5.99 -> $2.99
    Jun 30 '09 Version 1.1
    May 24 '09 New App: $5.99, v1.0

8. Plast2

Plast2 Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2009
    I'm getting bloody impatient!! Been hitten the damn buy button for an hour now! Still 'not currently available'! :mad:

(...please...*sob*...can't I just have it?....)

9. Vovin

Vovin 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Nov 28, 2009
    Germany

No- 5.99€ is 7.99$

10. Masmo

Masmo Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2009
    Overlord
    In your pants
    I for one hate bi*ching about prices but I think $10 is a bit steep. I was turned off by CoI 1 and Com2Us hasn't really established themselves as a fantastic dev, but they are pretty good. I think I'll wait for a price drop on this.

11. ChocoVanilla

ChocoVanilla Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Traveller
    SweetsTown, DessertVille, CandyLand
    This is a GREAT night to be an iPod/iPhone owner ^^

12. Chrono Gear

Chrono Gear Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2009
    Peoria, Arizona
    Appshopper says the first one was $7.99 at launch. This is definitely more than the original-in every way from what the screens show so it's not suprising its a little more at launch.

However, being the cheap ass that I am I have to wait till it does drop to $.99 which I'm certain it will at some point in the future. Plenty of other great games (at $.99) to play between then and now. geoSpark just came out for example :D

13. Kunning

Kunning Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2009
    I'm friends with Com2uS, and I will tell you guys right now there will be no price drop in the next three to four months. Even after that, it will still be at least a year until it gets to 99 cents. This game is worth every penny, even at the steep price tag.

14. saviormike

saviormike Member

Apr 13, 2009
    good for your information. So I can hit buy instead of worrying a xmas sale.

15. Ace_97

Ace_97 Well-Known Member

Kunning, you know if you or they are lying people will hate you right
    Just giving you the heads up. :)

16. Chrono Gear

Chrono Gear Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2009
    Peoria, Arizona
    I hope they make a good profit from this one. The first one was a steal at $.99 and they deserve to make good money off the new one that surely has had a lot of effort put into it. I'm still gonna have to wait for a significant price drop before I can get it, but thats fine with me. Good things come to those who wait.

17. Kunning

Kunning Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2009
    Yeah, I know. Once again, for you guys as proof I'll talk with them and paste the message here. The last time I talked to them was about a week and a half ago though.

18. Caltsar

Caltsar Active Member

Game Impressions

Okay, I've been playing this for about half an hour, and my initial impressions are very good.

The into movie has a super-cheese voiceover that made me giggle, but isn't something you watch over and over, so it's not taking away from gameplay.

The graphics are incredibly smooth... the first game had the jumpy graphics that made it feel slow and poorly made to me, which is why I never managed to finish it. Inotia 2 feels well polished and incredibly well made.

The music and sounds are much better as well. I no longer feel the desire to turn off the sound. Plus there's iTunes playlist support.

I prefer the touch mode for controls perfectly, and combat is easier to control. The interface is very refined compared to the first game.

I can't really comment on the story or extended gameplay, but this game feels far better than the first. It's much more playable and polished.

Definitely worth more than $0.99 and if there's really 48 hours of main quest gameplay (that's engaging), then it could very much be worth $9.99. Still too early to say, but if the price drop is months away, I'd say it's worth grabbing.

19. Vovin

Vovin 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Nov 28, 2009
    Germany
    I think there will be a price battle near x-mas - and even if not - when People don't buy for 9.99$, there will be a price drop soon. I won't buy for now, 'cause there is no turn based fighting... Its real time again.

20. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    The original CoI lasted about twenty minutes on my iPhone. Glad I took a chance on the sequel. Even after a few minutes of gameplay, it's clear that this is at a different level altogether. I pretty much agree with Caltsar in every point ge makes about the game.