iOS Combat TCG/CCG/Card RPG

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Cryptikx, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Cryptikx

Cryptikx Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2011
    WA, USA
    Trouble With Robots looks great! I added it to the list and I'm downloading it now :)

I also went back and added Dream Quest to the list since it is out of beta (which is definitely a game I would recommend to others).

2. chaos_envoys

chaos_envoys Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    The best one is YGOPRO... This is basically yugioh card battle simulator, with online compability.. You don't have to purchase any cards as they're all available from the start.. Just duel away with everyone in the world... The downside is we cannot choose who we are fighting with...

3. Cryptikx

Mar 21, 2011
    WA, USA
    Added. Thanks for the suggestion!

4. Dorcaser

Dorcaser New Member

Dec 2, 2014
    I fail to see how say shadow era makes the list but ACR or cabals don't. Just for example. On the same note, penny arcade is almost a rehash of ascension. Same as spectromancer is a rehash of kard combat.[​IMG]

5. Cryptikx

Mar 21, 2011
    WA, USA
    Cabals is already on the list and I definitely enjoyed playing that game.

And if by "ACR" you mean "Assassin's Creed Recollection", then that was also on the list, but sadly, was moved down to the "Dead Links" section as the game seems to have been pulled from the app store.

6. TequilaMobile

TequilaMobile Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2009
    Wroclaw, Poland
    It’s been some time but Earthcore is now available in soft launch for iPad and iPhone in Canada, Netherlands and Brazil. PM me if you’d like to get a promo code and try it outside of the soft launch countries.