Universal Iron Force - (by Chillingo)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by sicksilvo, Jul 12, 2013.

1. durp

durp Member

Sep 13, 2013
    I find it interesting that Chillingo's representative dropped off the forum. "Hi I'm Patrick and I'm here to answer any questions you ugh have..." Not really. Actually Patrick doesn't seem to care at all. Even so, Chillingo will continue to advertise Iron Force on TA.

I guess they are making enough money to decide that the players who don't like the present battlefield can just leave and abandon any investments they've made. Suck it up.

I wonder what the revenue stream looks like? Any guesses on the IAP to get you a one shot one kill?

It's a shame.

2. Bull_Dog_18C

Bull_Dog_18C New Member

Dec 30, 2014
    I liked the game when it first came out. I can say I NEVER used any credit cards to buy anything. I am at level 38 had 530 diamonds and $1,200,000. I was using the Sirus tank for the past year.

How did I get that much? Well in reality I hadn't played everyday like I did when I first started because in the last 6 months I got tired of being executed before I could get 1 shot in another tank!

But, everyday I went on my iphone and collected my daily rewards! That was how I got most of my money and about a 1/4 of my diamonds!

I recently got the Corvus tank for 460 diamonds because I was tired of getting one shot killed by other tanks ranked higher than mine and also lower ranked than my Sirus and I thought WTF and how are these tanks killing me with one shot kills? and I had my Sirus completely maxed out on everything!

Now I got my Corvus
    attack on level 9 (waiting for completion of upgrade)
    barrel on level 8
    armor level 7
    engine and track are still at level 1

Now I barely put a dent in another tank when I fire at it and just about all the time I get killed still with one shot kills by tanks of higher, equal, or lower ranking!

The problem?

The game "USED" to be good, but the developer is not having any care of fixing the issues because he made enough money off of all you dumb suckers who used "REAL MONEY" to buy something you can't hold!

Facts are there, Patrick, (if that is who actually owns and started this crap azz game), doesn't have to stand on the street corners to slop some guys pop anymore to buy a loaf of bread!

He found stupid people to "USE" their credit cards to "BUY" something you can't hold or show for it.

Like my father told me all along growing up in my teens, NEVER BUY something you can not physically hold and show for it! And that doesn't mean holding your Iphone or Tablet to play a game that you have to buy crap for to have an advantage.

All you people who complain and use your credit cards to "BUY" crap you can't hold are the MAIN PROBLEMS with the game!

Let me explain it like this;

Put yourself in Patrick the pop sloppers shoes.

If you made a game and everyone bought into it and PAID REAL MONEY for crap you can't hold, you wouldn't be on the street corner slopping some guys pop to buy a loaf of bread anymore would you?

No you wouldn't!

He doesn't give a crap if you play the game anymore, fact is some other dumb sh!t is going to use his or his mommy's credit card to buy diamonds and what nots.

How to fix the problem with the game?, with being killed by outranked tanks?, not using your other tanks in the garage, etc?, always losing and not having an advantage of enjoying the game?

Quit playing the game and certainly quit using the credit card to "BUY" crap you can't physically hold!

Put Patrick back on the street corner slopping some guys pop! Maybe if you people quit using credits cards to buy crap you can't hold and Patrick becomes the broke sucker he deserves to be, then it is up to everyone to do their part and put him back there where he belongs! Then, maybe then, will the game be fixed and made fair for everyone!

Branum Bailey said it best;

THERE IS A SUCKER IS BORN EVERY MINUTE!

3. joydiv

joydiv Well-Known Member

May 18, 2012
    Med Student
    Lisbon
    A strange comment. A strange comment indeed. I think this game is the least of your worries.

Btw World of Tanks Blitz exists now. Why would you play this?

4. Bull_Dog_18C

Bull_Dog_18C New Member

Dec 30, 2014
    Yeah a little strange comment, inquired on FB page of the issues and of course got no response, go figure!

I don't know, I hadn't heard of it, but will check it out

5. Moocow

Moocow Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2014
    Lol I find it hard to believe people actually spend money in a crappy game like this, especially with the stupidly high prices. I wouldn't even spend $0.99 for a tank. Constant internet connection required, lol? The graphics are terrible. The physics are BEYOND terrible (get hit by a cannon and not even a millimetre of recoil? 100% smooth movement across sand?), and the animations are just speechlessly bad (the entire explosion sequence is probably 2 frames, 1st frame = tank, 2nd frame = pile of ash). As icing on the cake you also get timers severely limiting your gameplay. Aha.
    The timers in Rival Knights was bad but at least the game itself was good. Good graphics, good gameplay, and lots of ways to earn diamonds.
    Please save yourself the bandwidth and time by avoiding this crap.

6. Bull_Dog_18C

Bull_Dog_18C New Member

Dec 30, 2014
    I just noticed the last couple of days that my coins in the ranking are getting lower and lower. WTF is causing that? I had like over 40,000 and now I am down to 27,480.

It never did this before, anyone know whats going on?

7. Slickhunter

Slickhunter Member

Dec 31, 2014
    #67 Slickhunter, Dec 31, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2015
    People spend their money in many ways. It's just like going to the arcade and spend hundreds of dollars in one day. People who are willing to shell out good amount of money, obviously love playing this game and in it for a long haul. I think if you get the top tanks, whether you spend real money or hard work, will eliminate the constant buying of patterns and decal to have a fighting chance, and that saves real money and you can do the upgrades with the money you earn. I figure if you play everyday and will buy those patterns and decals in a month, that's a price of a good tier 4 tank, which gives you a fighting chance. I like the game and been playing it everyday, but yeah, it's frustrating when you have to wait for a fuel fill up just to get blown away instantly. If you don't like that, your option is to get one of the top tanks, be content witH what you have or don't play the game.
    I wonder if you had spent lots money into these tanks and the Game suddenly stop, what happens to your investment? I guess you can treat it as outdated game console and take the loss.

8. Bull_Dog_18C

Bull_Dog_18C New Member

Dec 30, 2014
    I don't spend any of my real money for anything on this shitty game! In the last week for some unknown reason, my coins in my ranking are getting lower and lower! Don't know what the hell is up with that as it never did it before. Now most of the time if and when I kill a tank I rarely get any coins and I get money instead.

in the last 2 days I went and played a couple of games just to see if I would lose coin ranking and low and behold, every game I went into and when I got continiously killed, after the game, I noticed I lost over 200-500 coins in my ranking! Someone has either got me pegged to take coins from players when they get killed, or the game is just plain ####ed up!

I have inquired about the issue but I guess the asswipes at Shit-in-go with crap force hasn't responded. I have quit the game all together

9. Slickhunter

Slickhunter Member

Dec 31, 2014
    #69 Slickhunter, Jan 1, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2015
    I gotta check my score if it's getting less. I really like the game, but it's really frustrating when you get thrown in with the top tanks, and when you exit out, you lose fuel.

10. SirVemup

SirVemup New Member

Feb 9, 2015
    You men need to stop with all the crying. All apps are set up for paying customers to have an advantage over non-paying customers. Duh. Would you want to invest thousands of hours into creating an app and not profit anything?
    As far as the match-ups, you people are not telling the whole truth. Yes it is true that in some battles you will be out ranked and out tanked, but in some battles you will be the top tier tank and have the high rank.
    I have played both sides of this equation. My first account i have spent over $200 on a lynx, and on my second account i am grinding it through with no real cash. Difference? Yes. My free account is 2 weeks old and i am consistently at the top of the list when completing battles. My cash account, near dead last every battle because while i am waiting for upgrades tier 3, 4, and 5 tanks can 1 shot kill me.

11. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    EA owns Chillingo. I wouldn't expect anything less (more?)

12. Slickhunter

Slickhunter Member

Dec 31, 2014
    Yeah' I know what you mean. I bought a LACERTA and done some upgrades and done well with it in the beginning, but now that I've been promoted, often times I'm thrown in with the tier 5 tanks, and gets killed with one shot. Sometimes I get lucky I end up with lower tier tank battles and collect money for upgrades. I didn't mind spending money in the beginning, I like playing the game. I spend money in playing at the arcades, and there no difference here.

13. IronForce player

IronForce player New Member

Aug 28, 2015
    I AGREE NEED IAP TOO BE MORE QUAITY FOR FUNDS SPEICALY FOR 99$= 3million funds. CHILLINGO CHANGE IT TO FIVE MILLION FOR99$ And GEMS FOR 99$= 2k:)