Is angry bird really that good of a game??

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Nafiz ur rahman, Jun 5, 2012.

1. scubi

scubi Active Member

Oct 12, 2008
    It happens

Honest mistake. Don't let the people not commenting on your question get you down.

I would say, that the insanely fast re-tryability (that if you see you are not going to beat your score or beat the level you can have your level reset in less than a second or two) is what keeps it in people's hands.

If it took 5+ seconds to load the level again, I would give up very quickly and move on. But Angry Birds (original, don't know about space) resets very quickly and you are back at busting pigs in no time.

2. Nafiz ur rahman

Nafiz ur rahman Active Member

May 29, 2012
    Software market analyst
    Dhaka
    Ohka thanks for the info :)

3. devensega

devensega Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2011
    They are fantastic games. For many people they were/are the first touch screen games they ever played. The game can be picked up, understood and played successfully by almost anybody. At the same time the game is complex enough to keep gamers replaying levels for that elusive third star.

It is common knowledge rovio adapted the style of gameplay from earlier games, this does not detract from the success of the title. Rovio understood perfectly an emerging market and made the perfect game for it.

I can understand if gamers do not like the games, but you shouldn't have to question its success....it's self evident.

4. skeletonlord

skeletonlord Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2012
    United Kingdom
    I never knew the game was free on android. Are you talking about the lite version?

On iOS we have all of the Angry Birds titles. On my iPod, I have the original and Angry Birds Space. Probably going to get the new game as its released.

It is also nice to see that all of their games are constantly being updated, even the original game.

5. Nafiz ur rahman

Nafiz ur rahman Active Member

May 29, 2012
    Software market analyst
    Dhaka
    Angry bird space free in android... here is the link :) Skeleton
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rovio.angrybirdsspace.ads&hl=en

6. klarence

klarence Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    #26 klarence, Jun 5, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2012
    I don't think angry birds is that fun and I usually don't play it.
    But I like angry birds, it's a symbol, it's a attitude. The birds are so cute and the music is blissful. The game makes people happy.
    I can't get myself into jetpack joyride, I grab the game when it's still a premium game.
    The game is fun and addictive at first, but endless mode games make me feel bad.

7. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    I've only played the original, and I don't really like it that much. I feel that everything is pretty much based on chance, you can't really aim well enough for it to be otherwise.

For a little time waster when you got a minute, it's ok. Other than that it's WAY too overhyped.

8. I'm not too much a fan of angry birds, but I own all of them. But it is probably overated. But usually I can't play more than 5 minutes cause I get bored.

9. wendezeit

wendezeit Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2010
    Both Angry Birds and Where's my Water are overrated, boring games.

10. Wizard_Mike

Wizard_Mike Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2011
    Texas
    I personally can't stand the game, but that's just me. I'm clearly in the minority since this is such a popular game.

11. _Max_

_Max_ Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2012
    I followed this title "Angry bird" from the beginning, i have to say i don't like it, just don't know why everybody love it so much, and when the Angry Bird Space come out, i scream out "WTF, an old concept". But when i gave this game to my girl and my little cousin they love it, they seem very enjoy the moment when bird flying and crashing building.

Maybe causal gameplay, great feeling to destroy something, short timeline level make good hit.

12. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    I didnt realize the majority of the world thought Angry birds was the best iPhone game, I thought most people realized it was just crap game that was good for wasting time.

13. proof21

proof21 Well-Known Member

May 25, 2012
    I think Coco Loco is a much better version of Angry Birds...check it out.

14. popblanks

popblanks Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2011
    Eh.. I don't like it.. (And I thought i was the only wierd one)
    I feel like u fling a bird to no where.. Not my type of game.