It's gonna be a hell of a weekend for gaming!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by kiranb28, Jul 30, 2010.

1. Qordobo

Qordobo Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    Epic Win? The MMOFake? I wonder why there's expectation on this, it seems like a big joke.

2. November's Chopin

November's Chopin Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2010
    And there you go.

3. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    Harsh man....

This is like what I tell my staff on Friday when they are all happy for the weekend - my reply - "Who cares? It only means that it's 2 days away from Monday...." :cool:

4. CassieTheChaoticCupcake

CassieTheChaoticCupcake Well-Known Member

Dunno if anyone else has even heard of the MMO, but I was pretty freakin' excited about Furcadia launching this week. I've been playing for years and they finally released it for the iPhone. ^_^

5. MasterChief3624

MasterChief3624 Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2009
    What games are in the "EA mini sale"? I haven't been able to find anything on it on TouchArcade.

6. Cilo

Cilo Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    Los Angeles
    Lol How is it related to anything mmo? It's a to-do list on acid, and yah people might not care if they have nothing to-do.

But regardless of that, it's being developed by redbox (little big planet) and Mr. FungFung (minisquadron) and if you still don't understand, I can't help you.

7. RttaM

RttaM Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    How the **** is Fastar crap? Have you even played it?!

8. PONGbyATARI

PONGbyATARI Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2010
    So ready to pounce!

Another Testy Senior Member I mean man way to up tight a response like yours was needed? Jesus... :eek:

Thanks man I will check out a couple of the games you mentioned in your thread.

9. PONGbyATARI

PONGbyATARI Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2010
    Yeah it seems pretty good 74 reviews 4.5 stars has some pretty good reviews mainly people say it could use more weapons but overall it's a pretty well liked game. I haven't played it but it sure doesn't appear to crap by the reviews.

10. Qordobo

Qordobo Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    #30 Qordobo, Aug 1, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2010
    Lol yes I doubt you could help me on this one. It's presented as a game not as a to-do list app on acid, make your real todo list public makes sense for you? Ha well I'm problably too old to understand. :)

I found a reference on Sword and Sworcery and that one is much more intriguing for me.

EDIT: Not MMO? I had understood that at least results was public and there was sort of social interaction. Well if that's just todo list I wonder.

11. RttaM

RttaM Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    FURRY! RUN FOR THE HILLS CHILDREN!

*runs*