Universal Izanagi Online by Asobimo, Inc

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by copaeci, Aug 21, 2013.

1. HallmarkCard

HallmarkCard Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2015
    Got the same problem as you do. The skills and potion I put on the shortcut keys are not saved if I logout. Very annoying.

2. kopicha

kopicha Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2015
    IT

thanks for confirming that. i did send an email to their support about those issues. hopefully they will acknowledge and rectify them soon. would really love to see more of the game but the current state can be frustrating

3. dantezinn

dantezinn New Member

Apr 2, 2015
    Anyone knows a wiki or a dedicated forum to check out some Builds?I'm currently playing as Assassin and put all my points on DEX.

...about the shortcuts, i have the same problem.

4. kopicha

Feb 21, 2015
    IT

from my understanding you should need str and dex. str is for physical atk pwr while dex only increases your chance to hit. thats for asa

5. RoboWarrior

RoboWarrior Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2012
    I can't get past the character creator, granted I have a 4s but the game randomly crashes (no specific point sometimes at menu screen too) so I don't think it's a phone issue. Seem that faster devices are having problems too. Hopefully the developer will address this soon or this is a 2 GB space waster.

6. falco

falco Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2013
    Canada
    It is US only why ???

7. RoboWarrior

RoboWarrior Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2012
    It was Japan only, are other countries not able to download the game? Could be soft launched on US for english release.

8. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
  9. SwipeNova

SwipeNova Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2015
    this game is so buggy it crashes every time i touch the screen. i cant even make a character. it just crashes

10. Bloodangel

Bloodangel Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Retail
    England
    Thanks... Even allowed me to download using my UK AppStore account using your link

11. fukui

fukui Member

Mar 28, 2015
    i think for assasin u need agi and dex ?

is that right ?

how about u guys ?

12. kopicha

Feb 21, 2015
    IT
    I already responded the same question on earlier post

13. kopicha

Feb 21, 2015
    IT
    Indeed, I did send a support mail regarding the crash issue. There was a patch lately which fix one of my reported bug to them where it does not save the short cut keys. But seems like crash bug is still there. But from my observation it is better than it was during day 1 as it's less prone to crash but still does it at times

14. HallmarkCard

HallmarkCard Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2015
    This is a fantastic and very in depth mmorpg. There seems to be 2 different types of guild wars, Mercenery quests and huge maps. I can't wait to get to guild wars & dungeons! You can sell your stuff at your own shop stall too.

Only thing missing is mounts unless I'm not seeing info on them? Super addicting game!!

15. jacksaga

jacksaga New Member

Apr 5, 2015
    I just tried out this game for a bit. Does anyone know what stats I should prioritize for a Cleric? I'm guessing it's INT and MND since I'm a healer any ways. But I could be wrong.

Are there any guides out there for this game?

16. kopicha

Feb 21, 2015
    IT
    That depends on what kind of cleric you are building on

17. jacksaga

jacksaga New Member

Apr 5, 2015
    Well.. I'd like to build a DPS/HEALER hybrid for leveling.

For a pure HEALER build. What would be the recommended stats?

18. Crazyboy423

Crazyboy423 Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2014
    Studdent
    France
    Still unplayable for me

19. kopicha

Feb 21, 2015
    IT
    Fyi cleric have very horrible dps regardless how you try to build it. So if you are truly seeking for dps you may want to look else where early rather than late into the game. Also there are 2 weapons that cleric can use. Staff and hammer. I still have no idea how is the staff damage modifier being calculated. But on top of that you need to aware that most damage ability cleric has require hammer (and cleric also have the least attack skill among all). So for dmg you need to have str for sure. Int would be your primary stat for healing. As far as I understand cleric is still best played as pure healer. While they do not have dmg. Yet they are a class that no one can avoid having in their party in late game. Because a dead cleric is the worst nightmare to any party

20. Opheus

Opheus Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2014
    Wonder if they have any plan to fix this game or not. With Implosion coming this Wednesday, my interest is fading. Maybe this is not very important to them, but if they treat potential customers like this they sure will lose out a lot.