Universal Izanagi Online by Asobimo, Inc

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by copaeci, Aug 21, 2013.

1. jacksaga

jacksaga New Member

Apr 5, 2015
    Alright, thanks for the info. I guess I'll play as a pure healer then but it's kinda sad that clerics have horrible dps.

2. kopicha

kopicha Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2015
    IT

yeah i thought the same too but the least if build correctly cleric is a class that can never die

3. HallmarkCard

HallmarkCard Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2015
    Clerics can use Guns too. You can buy or enhance hammers also. Quest using hammer and use staff when you need to heal with your guild. When you have 100k go to the BMT outer district dock and get on a boat to Unexplored island. You can also go to unknown island but I heard unexplored is better. These islands give you guidebook quests for HUGE experience. I kid you not. You can happily level up several levels if you have the time. I went from level 24-33 in hours. Was with my guild and we had party share EXP On and shared loot.

4. kopicha

Feb 21, 2015
    IT
    #104 kopicha, Apr 6, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2015
    I would say yes. I did send in a support mail regarding shortcut key not save everytime you quit the game as well as random game crash last week. They have recently fix one of the issue I have reported. Which is the shortcut not saved. This is the reply I just got from them.

Besides the previous fix and their response, it also showed they have acknowledge the issue. When you login the game, if you did read the update section, they did point out about the iOS crash issue and investigating the issue. That's all I can say.

5. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    I really want to download this but 90% of the reviews on the PH appstore are complaints of always crashing. Should i give it a go?

6. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    I would wait till they have a fix for the iOS problems. Last time I downloaded it I found it unplayable.

7. HallmarkCard

Mar 21, 2015
    Do you have an iPhone 6/6+ or an iPad Air 2? Or a powerful android device? Then YES! Amazing game...

8. Bloodangel

Bloodangel Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Retail
    England
    Tried this quickly last night... Seems like it's kinda on rails... Only one route to take during missions, not free roam. Is this true?
    I thought it was a true mmo/mmorpg :(

9. HallmarkCard

Mar 21, 2015
    Are you serious? It is 100% FREE ROAM. Nothing about this is on rails. Is this a troll post? Because any new player can see it's free roam.

I find your post suspicious sorry.

10. kopicha

Feb 21, 2015
    IT

how can that be... it is completely open. if you aint careful you can even walk to a zone that is so much higher level than you are where you shouldnt even be there in the first place. if it is on rail you cant even go into such area without reaching that level. also certain mission does require you to actually hunt down their location instead of pointing you to where they are. so you actually need to run around and look for the mobs you need. Since you only quickly tried I suppose you are still in the "newbie" area. talk again when you move into the next zone.

11. kopicha

Feb 21, 2015
    IT
    #111 kopicha, Apr 7, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2015
    Just saw this update in game in case people didn't notice it.

Patch for iOS crash is underway and should be releasing soon. They will provide another update on date as soon as it's ready in itune via their facebook / official website.

For those who have issues currently can try the following which is said to help.
    1. Reboot your device.
    2. Make room in your storage space if it's low
    3. Make sure no background apps is running while playing the game.

PS : actually it does crash less frequently for me as compare to launch day which is really bad. but has nothing to do with the above 3 recommendation by them. it's just that since the last update they push out it just crashes less for me althou it still does it some times. so definitely not as annoying as it was initially.

12. fukui

fukui Member

Mar 28, 2015
    heu guys

im planning build mage and already ask in FB izanagi

what the status for mage for reduce cooldown is it DEX or AGI ???

anyone tested yet ??

13. Bloodangel

Jan 19, 2011
    Retail
    England
    Ohhh thanks for that, great to know. I'm Prob still in tutorial/noob area as at moment it's more or less just one straight route I can go and that's forward.

14. leocold

leocold Well-Known Member

Sep 15, 2013
    3D Graphic Designer
    Vancouver
    i downloaded the game and my problem is at the start screen it tries to download some extra patches, with my internet it gives me an error but when i turn on VPN it starts downloading but at the end on the bigger patches it gets stuck and every time it stops at a different part like 34578/72566 then i close it and next time it stops at 42366/72566, any idea what i should do? i

15. Bloodangel

Jan 19, 2011
    Retail
    England
    Worth removing and reinstalling it?

16. RoboWarrior

RoboWarrior Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2012
    Interesting that the information page says iPhone 4s recommended and supported yet on the announcement within the app it does not list the iPhone 4s as supported. I haven't been able to play due to the crashing on the character creator but the menus and in-game cut-scenes are really smooth on this device at least which hopefully mean this game is quite playable.

17. Bloodangel

Jan 19, 2011
    Retail
    England
    After playing more, I stand corrected... It is indeed free roam.. Just like all mmorpg. The gfx are good, plenty of loot, very active. Controls bit tricky at first, but fine once get used to them.
    I have had no crashes and my iphone6 doesn't heat up at all.
    This still not out in UK yet? I got it from my US account

18. Lazuli

Lazuli Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2010
    Crashes are fairly infrequent on my 5s; enjoying playing this a bunch. Nice how there's some kind of 'phasing' at play where environments will occasionally mutate as you progress through the main quest chapters.

e: I bought it through the UK app store.

19. kopicha

Feb 21, 2015
    IT

need to be careful if you wanna uninstall and reinstall. if you are new then okay go ahead and do that. but if you have an existing account with character that already have some progression. you need to careful about uninstalling. because they did stated very clearly removing the game = account delete.

20. Bloodangel

Jan 19, 2011
    Retail
    England
    I was suggesting to leocold, to try remove and reinstall it, as he can't get it working