Jet Car Stunts 2

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by unbrokenchain33, Jun 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bronxsta

Bronxsta Well-Known Member

#321 Bronxsta, Jan 1, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2014
    Is the Mega Pack 120 MB or is that total size of the app once the pack is installed?

What is initial download/install size of the app?

Edit: nvm, was answered in the other thread

2. Bronxsta

No problem. I love the idea of playing to create. It's simple and makes creating content fun rather than tedious and meticulous and it ensures all tracks are playable and able to be beat. I tend not to make levels in games like LittleBigPlanet and Beat Leap, but this seems really easy to use and cool

Also reminds me of the upcoming PC game Krautscape

3. sweetdiss

sweetdiss Well-Known Member

Jun 15, 2009
    This was already asked a few times but not answered yet... what will the initial size of the download be? (Not including any IAP)

I'm curious because most apps hit around 8pm here and I'll be away from wifi at that time, meaning I'll be trying to grab it over LTE.

Thanks!

4. Bronxsta

It's only about 37MBs. You're good

Release thread is here:
    http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=214599

5. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    When is the Android version releasing? Wondering if I can get my hands on this without having to wait until 11 EST.

6. NinthNinja

NinthNinja Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2011
    It will probably be 3 to 4 months after the iOS release. As soon as we do the True Skate update in Jan I'll be moving onto converting Jet Car Stunts 2 to Android.

7. luketrueaxis

luketrueaxis Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2009
    Game Development (Managing Director of True Axis)
    Melbourne, Australia
    Sorry, but the android version is going to have a wait. Not sure exactly how long yet, but it could easily be a few months buy the time we do all the device testing. We where considering doing a joint release, but we decided we didn't want iOS users to have to wait for us to do all the extra android work.

At least we are starting to work on the port already, and we have a lot of the code we need already in place from True Skate android. It should be reasonably straight forward.

I'm a bit confused about this my self. I think the install size might be actually be over 200MB for all the IAP uncompressed.

8. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    Well then, I'll get the iOS version in another painfully long 16 hours...