Universal Jetpack Joyride (by Halfbrick)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Aug 31, 2011.

1. Gam3r0

Gam3r0 New Member

Feb 10, 2012
    Buy another jetpack

2. RAoM_games

RAoM_games Member

Feb 10, 2012
    Italy
    Game Impressions

I have to say this game is quality but I actually find it quite annoying, mainly because I do not like the main character. 4 stars for me.

3. lord-sam

lord-sam Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2009
    United Kingdom
    Some guy is the first to unlock all 125 badges in Jetpack Joyride:

link

Can anyone tell me what/where badges are?

4. bunglez

bunglez Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2011
    Tree
    UK
    You get a badge each time you complete the game. This person just completed the game 125 times.

5. MicroByte

MicroByte Well-Known Member

That someone would be me!

6. Mr. Grizzly

Mr. Grizzly Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    Playing lately I have noticed some new missions. Have you ever thought of having one to do with breaking so many floor panels?

How about a coin bonus based on how many of the three missions you finish in one run? I literally did all three missions unintentionally in one go (was only aiming for one of them, but my run was long enough that I ended up completing all three). There have been various times I have completed two missions in one run - and I think a coin reward would be a cool addition to the game.

7. TiltMyTouch

TiltMyTouch Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2010
    Well, I didn't expect Halfbrick to be able to restore the progress of EVERYONE who lost their save games, but I'm definitely quite shocked they still didn't decide to implement a GC online save function that seems like a no-brainer for this kind of game. It seems like people are still experiencing problems with save games, so I'm deleting this game.

8. #1888 Bobdweller, Feb 13, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2012
    Halfbrick should have at least compensated the victims of the issue in some way. A coin pack of 1 million wouldn't have hurt at all, for example.

It also doesn't help that some users got special treatment with booster coin packs so they could buy their way to their lost levels and badges. The treament should be equal for everybody. I will write to Halfbrick again, addressing this.

Other than that, this is a spectacular game and having my progress erased had its upsides as well. :) I managed to get all achievements, including the over 5km and Germaphobe (which I was stuck on before the issue occured) in a matter of hours. I am only missing my 30+ hours of gameplay in the stats screen and the badges I had won. Not giving up on the game though, it's just too good. Best game I've played on a mobile device in years. :)

9. klard

klard New Member

Mar 3, 2012
    I think I overkilled the game.

Here are my stats.

I have completed all the achievements.
    I have over a million coins with no purchased what so ever.
    I own all the equipment.
    I have over 40 badges

Current Lvl 667
    Games Played 3,316
    Distance Covered 5,074,060m
    Time Spent playing 3D 16H 26M 49S
    Missions Completed 2,527
    Best Distance only 6,616m :(

10. flameon

flameon Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2011
    Good luck with your eyesight, i hvent even played cod or bf that much. :/

11. hhcld

hhcld New Member

Mar 4, 2012
    I just found out how to get angry wings, the easiest way ever. Just play te game until you get the profit bird, once you do so pause the game. Leave the game pressing the home button in your iphone and then close it. Once you return to the game it assumes that that is the second profit bird you catch, an that's it. Angry wings achievement, check!

12. Silvestris

Silvestris Well-Known Member

Does the data loss happen randomly, or just to certain models?

13. Trysis3

Trysis3 Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2009
    Hahah nice fin just got my achievement back ;)

14. N4th4n Dr4ke

N4th4n Dr4ke New Member

Mar 11, 2012
    Jetpack joyride

Im level 45

15. robneal81

robneal81 Active Member

Dec 31, 2011
    I'm having trouble syncing between my iPad and iPhone. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

It was especially annoying yesterday afternoon. I'd spent about an hour playing on my iPad. Then, later in the afternoon, I tried to play on my iPhone and it was at the same level I was at that morning. I closed the game and went back to the iPad...but it ALSO has sync'd back to the original place.

Is there an clear and easy way to make sure the games are sync'd? Do I use OpenFeint or GameCenter? Is there a button to push so I can manually sync and make SURE my progress is saved to the cloud?

Thanks in advance for your help.

16. Mr. Grizzly

Mr. Grizzly Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    Same level? As in same mission? The missions completed aren't carried over to other devices, just your gold and items possessed. The missions, badges and stats are specific to each device.

17. robneal81

robneal81 Active Member

Dec 31, 2011
    Yeah, I meant the missions. Thanks for letting me know...I guess I'll just have to manually transfer them via USB if I want to move mission between devices.

18. serienmörder

serienmörder Active Member

Jan 9, 2012
    Germany & France
    #1899 serienmörder, Mar 12, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2012
    125 badges !!

I am at level 1877.

Everthing is done.

The misssions starts new, but i think there will be no
    more badges if i finish another 15 levels.

I have lost 79 badges, they were deleted, over all i played
    more than 3000 levels.

I think, i need a new game !! :)

19. TomekSzymek

TomekSzymek Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2011
    I agree :D I didn't make it to get all the badges. I just have too many games to play.