Joe Danger ($2.99>>.99)

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Zentatsu, Jul 10, 2013.

1. nightc1

nightc1 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2012
    AL
    I did. I seem to remember there was a TA Plays as well. I felt the same way about endless road (didnt like the camea angle at all) after watching the videos and once that went free I confirmed that indeed it just wasn't something I found fun. I have a pretty decent eye when it comes to what I like versus what is hyped. Usually free deals confirm my findings. That's nothing against others that enjoy this specific game. I realize a game can be fun for someone but not for me. I find it easy to not be judgemental about this stuff.

2. Markku

Markku Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2011
    How does it compare to the ps3 version since I have that should I get this? Or is this way worse.

3. extreme472000

extreme472000 Well-Known Member

May 25, 2012
    USA
    There are supposed to be 5 new characters? But I had all of them before the update and I only see 2 new ones to purchase.

4. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    How would Joe DiMaggio and Meredith Baxter Birney feel about this game?

5. mr_bez

mr_bez Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2012
    Only a guess, but there are 3 sets of calendar levels added in this update. Perhaps each unlocks a new character.

6. slewis7

slewis7 Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    Retired!
    Houston, TX
    I did not buy this at launch because it is not the style of game I usually like to play on my iPad, even though I loved the PS3 version. For the sale price, I could not resist and I must say that this exudes quality and is very fun to play. Plus there is a ton of content. Really great, although still not my favorite genre for IOS.

7. Snooptalian

Snooptalian Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2009
    Glad this got updated with new levels. Wish they would have added new achievements though for the new levels...

8. Jibba

Jibba Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    I didn't get this previously because the controls didn't sound great. I think I remember hearing that it was sort of gesture-based, rather than classic controls with buttons for gas, brake and tilt left/right. Is this accurate?

9. Eoghann

Eoghann Well-Known Member

May 29, 2012
    IT Guy/Graphic Designer/Gamer
    New York
    Guys, how do you drop down in this game? I'm trying to complete the Thursday challenge but I keep missing all the targets coz after the ramp I get huge air but it asks me to immediately drop down on a target but I always miss it by a lot. Help?

Thanks!

10. tops2

tops2 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2011
    I think you just swipe down and hold.

I'm guessing when you play through the levels, it'll teach you. I just did a few tutorial stages and then jumped to the daily levels and was stumped too at first.

11. Eoghann

Eoghann Well-Known Member

May 29, 2012
    IT Guy/Graphic Designer/Gamer
    New York
    Wow that did the trick! Thanks so much! I finally got that pro medal. :)