Universal Junk Jack - (by Pixbits)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by sawyer4325, Aug 29, 2013.

1. Rogue Calypso

Rogue Calypso Active Member

Feb 17, 2014
    Web Design & Development
    Nashville, grew up in Iowa
    Not just hats, but some of those are my favorites. :D There is really a ton of stuff. I'm not 100% sure of everything that is considered a 'rare' technically, but there are decorations, manufacts, bottomless chests, all sorts of armor (chest, legs, feet, head & trinkets), and materials for crafting. For example, the turtles on have a rare drop of turtle shells. Three turtle shells are needed to craft the Turtle Chest. :)

2. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Enemies also drop special weapons

3. Apricosomoso

Apricosomoso Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2014
    Do you know if there are loot that ONLY appears on harder modes? Or is it just the chance?

4. Kilee

Kilee Member

Apr 4, 2014
    Nope, all loot can be found on any game level, it's just extremely rare. The difficulty levels have a buffer time too. So for example, you can't go mining on peaceful and then switch over to very hard to break a chest, you'll still get the same loot as you would if you were still on peaceful. I'm not sure how long the buffer time is though.

5. Apricosomoso

Apricosomoso Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2014
    Sooo the difficulty makes chests give better loot aswell. Do you think there will be more chests or more portals aswell? (If i go to an undiscovered place)

6. Kilee

Kilee Member

Apr 4, 2014
    Nope, when you create a world, the whole world is generated. Including chests.

7. Duckster

Duckster Active Member

May 30, 2012
  8. dogxsx

dogxsx Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2011
  9. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Now that just makes me feel all warm and squishy.
    (Either that or I need to wear diapers...)

10. Ramaz1234

Ramaz1234 Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2013
    New update is amazing :)

11. Zeillusion

Zeillusion Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2013
    Went to reinstall but it says I gotta pay 5$ again?! Odd. I put like 10 hours into this game & bought it legitimately

12. nicodemus82

nicodemus82 Well-Known Member

If you're reinstalling it from the account that you bought it, you won't be charged again. Just redownload it from your purchased list

13. Duivs

Duivs Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2013
    Guess what? Classified.
    Classified.
    What is better about this than terraria?

14. Kilee

Kilee Member

Apr 4, 2014
    Honestly it really all comes down to personal opinion. I like JJX more because it was made for mobile, the controls are a lot more fluid and it's constantly getting new updates. I like the armor and character customization and the over all style of the game more then Terraria. Terraria is ported, and although they came up with completely new controls, I find the joysticks incredibly awkward and annoying to use. Don't get me wrong though, it's still a great game I'd just choose Junk Jack X over it.

15. Duivs

Duivs Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2013
    Guess what? Classified.
    Classified.
    What are hurts controls for JJX anyway? (Not trying to be antagonising, legitimately interested in this game)

16. deadclown

deadclown Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2009
    Where to begin? It's LIGHTYEARS beyond Terraria in terms of UI, artwork, attention to detail, immersion...Junk Jack is one of the best games I've ever played. On any platform. And I ain't young, buddy.

Buy this game!

17. deadclown

deadclown Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2009
    Not sure what you're saying, but the JJ controls are friggin' great. It's one of the things that drew me to the game initially. It's all touch and hold and swiping, and the movement is elegant and clean, and very responsive, which is great, because the game sometimes gets totally frenetic.

18. Rogue Calypso

Rogue Calypso Active Member

Feb 17, 2014
    Web Design & Development
    Nashville, grew up in Iowa
    I second this. :) Well said!

19. Duivs

Duivs Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2013
    Guess what? Classified.
    Classified.
    Thanks for the feedback :)
    This game looks like it's down my alley!

20. popjam5

popjam5 Well-Known Member

Jun 15, 2012
    I downloaded this ages ago, however I want to start again now.

How long will it take me to obtain most of the new stuff, potions, pets, go to new worlds etc..? Could I do it in say.. A week?