Keri Racing by Neowiz Internet

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by AppsAsia, Jul 2, 2012.

1. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Looking forward to this beta. Also I find it ironic that the day invites get sent out there is now a landslide of interest.

2. smes3817

smes3817 Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Massachusetts, USA
    Why is that ironic? The whole reason the devs sent out the invites was to get more interest...

3. JCman7

JCman7 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Mechanical Engineering
    NY
    Thanks for adding me as a tester! Looking forward to it

4. hide598

hide598 New Member

Jul 6, 2012
    I love beta testing apps and love to use social network to play games and compete with friends and other people!

5. Daver16

Daver16 Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2011
    Thanks for adding me to this beta test and giving me this opportunity I'm really looking forward to it!

6. popblanks

popblanks Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2011
    thanks for choosing me :)

7. nicodemus82

nicodemus82 Well-Known Member

Application sent! And I'd like to take part in the beta process because the game sounds like a very unique title.

8. ethandude123

ethandude123 Well-Known Member

9. Kamizak3

Kamizak3 Well-Known Member

May 13, 2011
    School, beta testing apps, learning programming
    California
    I want to join this beta test, because I like playing social apps. You can be bery competetive with your friends while playing the game. Thanks for inviting me to the beta. :)

10. Jordanrracer

Jordanrracer Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2009
    Currently -Nothing-
    New York
    I'd like to join the beta test because I'm a big fan of racing games (as you can see it in my name haha!), along with the mix hybrid of the social aspect! ....and lets be honest, you're paying us iTunes money! :). At least I was honest. ;)

11. WhipeeDip

WhipeeDip New Member

Jul 6, 2012
    I would love to beta test because it sounds like an awesome app! I can provide great feedback.

Email sent!

12. I would like to beta test Keri Racing because its hybrid pet-raising and racing gameplay sounds like an interesting concept. Thanks for the opportunity!

13. Chidori315

Chidori315 New Member

Jul 6, 2012
    I have been testing beta apps long time ago, i can be helpful trying to find bugs or crashes!

14. AppsAsia

AppsAsia Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2010
    Tso5818, This beta test is handled from a different location That is why i asked you to resent the message. But i will forward your application too, just to be sure

15. tso5818

tso5818 Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    Ok thank you AppAsia, your the best. ;). Hope to get chosen and it's not to late.

16. Klemen

Klemen Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2010
    Thanks for selecting me :)

Cya over at your forum.

17. wilflare

wilflare Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2011
    Singapore
    Email Sent :D

Really hope to be part of this beta test :D
    I've been wanting to have a decent racing game on the iOS that is as fun and havoc as titles like (Chocobo Racing, Bomberman Fantasy Race, or Mario Kart).

I won't say that I am very good at squashing bugs but I love to help test games and suggest ideas to help improve the polish of a game.

I would like to be able to really be part of a game's development, to help shape its development rather than complain that a game is not good when it is out.

To put it simply, to be the change rather than the complaint!

-crosses fingers-

18. imosmo

imosmo Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2011
    #78 imosmo, Jul 7, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2012
    looks good. Hope this is a fun game with cute characters and graphics. Love racing game always. Would like to sign up for beta testing.

Email sent. Thanks

19. JeNeI

JeNeI Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2010
    Student
    Romania
    Applied.Was a tester for your other games.

20. michaeljh

michaeljh New Member

Jul 7, 2012
    Sign me up

Greetings
    I am michaeljh and it would be an amazing feat to be a part of your beta team. Even though I've been playing video games for 13 years now, I look at them deeper than just what you see on the surface as entertainment. Games are the potential from anything like unique forms of art, offer amazing story-telling, or offer a level of depth unimaginable in other media. You, as creative professionals, are trying to create the best viable product possible to market and I would love to journal my thoughts before you go live to help you do that.