Kill the Plumber - play as the plumber's enemies in this reverse Mario type game

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by keybol, Mar 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spock4Pres

Spock4Pres Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2014
    I'll take you up on that offer.

2. keybol

keybol Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2012
    Thank you for your interest! What's your email where I can send the invite? You can also pm it to me.

3. elekchron

elekchron Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2015
    Very much interested in testing via test flight! Looks like a very fun game

4. keybol

keybol Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2012
    Thanks guys for your interest. Please pm me your email where I can send the invite so I can include you in the next beta testing.

5. dream71

dream71 Member

Apr 21, 2015
    same gameplay, which is payed lots of time. nothing new.

6. keybol

keybol Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2012
    Hi! Would you like to try it? It's actually unique as they say.

7. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Ignorant post is ignorant.

8. cbecks_noble

cbecks_noble Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2015
    pixel pusher @ cwade games
    Coquitlam BC
    Looks super fun! Sending good vibes.

9. Spock4Pres

Nov 21, 2014
    Alright, made it to world 3! This game is awesome. I really like how there's no tutorial, and it's fun trying to figure out how all the different enemies work.

10. keybol

keybol Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2012
    #50 keybol, Apr 22, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2015
    Thank you! For the tutorial we wanted something simple, we are thinking of changing the A and B buttons to icons on what different enemies do or removing them if they are not in use. You'll see how fleshed out it will be in the full version release.

11. Spock4Pres

Nov 21, 2014
    To be honest, this feels like it could be the full game, maybe missing a few levels, but still. Knowing that there's more to be fleshed out with this game is crazy. I can't wait!

12. keybol

keybol Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2012
    That's cool to hear. We'll just add a bunch of new staple enemies adding 2 more worlds (underwater and sunrise), plus 4 more optional levels per world, and a world map. We hope to make 100 levels including the Lost Levels accessible via the Blue Pipe so the badge 100 Lives Lost will be more fitting.

13. Alyce Kat

Alyce Kat Member

Mar 4, 2015
    I would love to be in the beta testing group for this game! Looks brilliant!

14. keybol

keybol Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2012
    Hehe I wanted to be civil, and maybe he will change his mind.
    Also I've send enough invites for now I believe. We will be adding more content so we would like to have testers try that version instead of the old one we have. To those who have playtested, I hope you can share some screenshots of your favorite levels, or just share experiences on you playing the game on this thread. Thank you

15. Spock4Pres

Nov 21, 2014
    Ooh! One thing I was wondering while I played last night was: do the "enemies" you play as have names? I mean, we can't call them goombas, so…

16. keybol

keybol Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2012
    The round ones I call them Goons and the dungeon guys I called Castle Creepers. They have specific names too like Axe Dude, Hump and Pump, King Bowler etc. In the level select screen there's a ? button you can tap and you'll see a manual similar to console games. It has some info on the controls, the playable enemies, plumber powers and credits

17. antonio505

antonio505 Member

Jun 12, 2014
    K i finnally had time to post what i think and i have to say i like it its something different i like the fact that you made it reversed roles from plumber to playing as goons trying to hit plumber and i love that this game is cool :)

18. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Yes, in the stage select menu, tap on the question mark that includes each minion and their names ;)

19. keybol

keybol Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2012
    Thanks for the kind words. May I know what level you are now, or where you got stuck for a while?

20. keybol

keybol Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2012
    We have a release date for the new build with tons of new content! Simultaneous release on iOS and Android. This June 2015!