Universal Knightmare Tower (by Juicy Beast Studio)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Jul 31, 2013.

1. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Here's an idea for post-game cash spending...

1. Each of the same equips looks, BUT with final stats. This will allow for some customization with the looks. Allows one to customize to look like a dark knight, but still it wont affect the game as the stats will still be same as the gold ones. They can sell these at 100k each. At that price, it wont be too long to unlock a piece each time, and it will still warrant a high-replay value to those who want to get everything.

2. Boss Face customization unlock - maybe about 300k to unlock. Put in yours or a friend's picture to be the final boss's face :)

2. istako

istako Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2012
    Just giving a headsup - when you beat the boss you will get asked to rate the game, DO NOT AGREE, it does NOT save your progress... Now I have ti beat him again, im so pissed off... Awesome game though.

3. Dad

Dad Member

Aug 2, 2013
    Oh ok thanks for noticing this... usually the game won't close upon booting the app store, but yeah there are chances for it to close... This will definitively be fixed.

4. Zevious Zoquis

Zevious Zoquis Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2010
    Canada
    damn I've battled the boss about 20 times and I can't get to the end of him! What are you supposed to do, just bash everything or are you supposed to focus on the screaming head? :confused::mad:

really fun game though!

5. Dad

Dad Member

Aug 2, 2013
    There are some hints for th boss near page 11 I think ;)

6. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    My strategy was to destroy the beam weapons. They are destroyed permanently per tier of the enemy, and makes it easier to dodge bullets, and target the boss.

7. Zevious Zoquis

Zevious Zoquis Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2010
    Canada
    Whew! Finally beat the bugger! That was getting stupidly frustrating, lol...

8. h_A_Z

h_A_Z Active Member

Oct 29, 2011
    PJ
    Is it comfortable playing in a mini? Don't really wanna install it on my iPhone 4 since its running low in memory

9. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Perfectly perfect on the mini. Doesnt get any perfectier than that.

10. Wicked8146

Wicked8146 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Nov 17, 2009
    Dinosaur hunter
    Los Angeles
    I like this game a lot. It is worth noting that it has crashed on me about 10 times now. iPhone 4, latest iOS. Still fun!

11. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    On ios, the number is much closer to 5%. Android is a different story.

12. Lovely little gem. A shame that it crashes heaps. Latest iOS on an iPhone 4S.

13. TheFrost

TheFrost Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    Achievements won't sync properly between in-app and the GC app itself. They show correctly inside the app but not on the GameCenter app itself :confused:

14. JohnHiboy

JohnHiboy Member

Feb 15, 2013
    Yeah ! Finally I've done the 100 000m achievement ! That was tough ! Really love this game, thanks Juicy Beast :D

15. Dad

Dad Member

Aug 2, 2013
    You are part of the select group of the Sky's the limit-ers! only 15 persons reached it so far!

16. WCFields

WCFields Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2009
    steel worker
    Boss battle

Having a difficult time defeating the boss

17. InkyTheGhost

InkyTheGhost Well-Known Member

Jul 12, 2012
    NYC
    If you have maxed upgrades, I think it becomes a matter of practice. It took me several times to get it right. I do think that the quicker you do it, the easier it is, because the purple orbs seem to get more difficult the longer you take.

I got some tips from the dude whose video is on the front page in the comments, but my strategy is to hit the cannons, avoid the beams (destroying them wastes time), and spam the face as quickly as possible.

It's really tough to beat the 3:30 minute mark for story mode - I'm stuck at 4:30.

18. WCFields

WCFields Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2009
    steel worker
    Thank you

19. andsoitgoes

andsoitgoes Well-Known Member

So I've beat the boss a total of 2 times, the first I worried that I'd never get it, and when I got it I worried I'd never get it again.

Alas, I was wrong and I did. I'm at 3:14:80, I can't believe how lucky I got with that time.

Inky, you're right about the cannons, especially when they're the second stage, the problem is that when it reaches that, the triple canons are out and the orbs can be overwhelming. If you're lucky, you'll get in the right position to spam the face, though it's challenging to get there. Fast as fast can be is the only way to do it.

I suck at most things, so the fact that I got it is proof that with lots and lots and lots and lots of practice, you can beat the jerk head... Literally ;)

Now, to everyone else who has completed the main portion and the time portions... Come at me bro (or sis)! 3:14:80, come now! :p

20. JohnHiboy

JohnHiboy Member

Feb 15, 2013
    I'm at 02:51:00 ! :D

It's the third time on GameCenter, the first is at 2:45. I don't know how he did that, maybe he had a lot of potion.