Knights Onrush: What icon do you like best?

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by jaguard, May 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
?

So which icon do you like?

1. Icon 1

31 vote(s)
    12.0%
  2. Icon 2

191 vote(s)
    73.7%
  3. Icon 3

37 vote(s)
    14.3%
  1. jFND

jFND Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2009
    #2 looks dull to me, #3 makes me want to boot it up.

2. emb531

emb531 Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2008
    Did you end up submitting today Jaguard? Definitely looking forward to this one :cool:

3. jaguard

jaguard Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2009
    Doing some more final testing, if everything's alright, will submit later today, or tomorrow morning.

4. fantomik

fantomik Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2009
    Poland
    Great news :) We are waiting patiently :)

Cheers,
    f.

5. emb531

emb531 Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2008
    Sounds great, let us know when you do submit, so then we can all patiently (yea right :p) wait for Apple to approve :D

6. arta

arta Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
    Cool! What's the next project for you guys, working on an existing game, or a new one?

7. Bad Hanson

Bad Hanson Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2009
    Somnambulist
    The Westcountry UK
    I agree - #1 is more together. Perspective on #2 looks off and #3...just no. Looks like we're heavily in the minority here B.A.

8. joet

joet New Member

May 22, 2009
    2 is definitely the best cant wait for this game

9. emb531

emb531 Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2008
    You manage to submit today Jaguard? Hopefully Apple is speedy in approving :)

10. kcbc

kcbc Well-Known Member

Apr 27, 2009
    Nice to hear Knights is coming along well. Thank you for the update!

#1 Wishlist for a future game...

Nice Diablo style game (ala Underworlds) but with Moregames amazing production values, idracula graphics, and controls would be sweet!!!

11. jaguard

Feb 13, 2009
    We still have a plenty of nice projects in our schedule :). But right now, we're starting working on updates for Knights. There's still a lot of potential in this game, and we want to unveil it. New weapons, new creeps and new levels to name a few.
    Thank you all! Yes, the game was submitted yesterday, so hopefully it will be available by the end of the week.

12. Mazda.Man

Mazda.Man Member

Apr 7, 2009
    Can't wait. Do you anticipate a sale on your other titles to celebrate this release?

13. jaguard

Feb 13, 2009
    Yes, we're thinking about it.

14. FinalGamerAC

FinalGamerAC Well-Known Member

May 24, 2009
    Ohio
    I like the 2nd icon the best cause he looks BA. 3rd icon is cool only because it looks like hes sayin oh no you didnt.

15. Vernimator

Vernimator Well-Known Member

May 26, 2009
    3D Artist, Mobile App Developer
    Charlotte Area, NC
    #55 Vernimator, May 26, 2009
    Last edited: May 26, 2009
    What about Orions? I'm not trying to hijack the thread, just would like to know if there will be any further support, update, or expansion to Orions on the iPhone.

I absolutely love Orions and there is nothing else remotely similar to it on the iPhone. I like it so much that I purchased the Pocket PC version plus both expansions and set up a virtual mobile device on my laptop using Microsoft Device Emulator V3 and the Windows Mobile 6 Image just to play the full series. The full Orions series is very very cool and lots of fun.

I'm sure you know that with version 3.0 of the iPhone OS you can make the expansions for Orions an in game purchase which I, and I think many others, would be in full support of.

I have had a huge amount of fun with iDracula as well and look forward to the release of Knights Onrush. By the way, Icon #2 is my favorite.

Cheers!!!

16. DieseliPhone

DieseliPhone Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2009

WooHoo - this one looks GREAT!!! Day ONE purchase!! Thanks for the info about submitting. Love the art style - The massive Mideaval Helms are just GREAT!!!:D Hope to be playing this by the weekend!!!

17. emb531

emb531 Well-Known Member

Nov 12, 2008
    Even more excited for this now that it has been submitted, hopefully Apple is quicker in approving than they have been recently :cool:

18. jaguard

Feb 13, 2009
    This is indeed impressive! Well, Orions is my favorite game, too. Many people love it, however it's not the game for everyone, which is why we concentrate on other projects which will make bigger percent of players happy. Unfortunately, there's no way I could reap myself onto many parts to work on a several different projects at once :).
    But I'm still hoping to bring Orions expansions on the iphone platform soon.

Yes, we're considering DLC system, it looks perfect for a card-based game like Orions.

19. Mindz

Mindz New Member

Jun 6, 2009
    Hmm I love the third icon, I'm not quite happy with the choice most users made. Icon 1 is my second choice. Nevertheless the game is really great. Although I didn't like the genre very much, I absoluteley love this game. It's really awesome and well worth the 5 $. Thanks!