Universal Kosmo Spin - (Universal App) [99¢]

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Dec 1, 2010.

1. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    Ironically, I won a promo code for this from Slide to Play as well. So in the interest of keeping the Simogo Santa spirit alive, here it is for the next quick one:

H6KLY9KFRK39

Enjoy! It's a fun game!

2. xerox

xerox Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2009
    New York
    I take it H6KLY9KFRK39. Thanks for the code

3. Ninjagorilla

Ninjagorilla Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2010
    Yeah. Simogo Santa is dissapointed. Please, if you take a code: Leave a post. It's just going to be really irritating for people trying it out just to find out it doesn't work.
    I don't have that many codes left, but I'll let you all know when they are out.

Again, super sorry that you are dissapointed with someting in our game! And rest assure that we take feedback like this seriously. In fact, Gordon fixed this issue yesterday, so with the next updates you're achievements data will always be saved locally and if you're not online, they will be uploaded the next time you're online on GC.

And we are also checking your highscore, so you'll get both the Half k and 1 K achievements with the next update! :)

Thanks for the feedback, iphoneprogrammer. Apprieciated!

4. Ninjagorilla

Aug 6, 2010
    Simogo Santa is proud and pleased!

5. Ninjagorilla

Aug 6, 2010
    Simogo Santa crawls out again from the depths of his scary dark cave, scratching his belly with his claw like finger nails (someone should probably tell him to cut those). Why has he waken from his slumber? To give the good folks over at the touch arcade forums another promo code for Kosmo Spin of course:

LMAFH7NA7MFK

He also comes with some good news:
    PROMO CODES CAN NOW BE USED IN ALL COUNTRIES'S APP STORES - NOT ONLY IN THE US!

And, you know it by now: Post if you take it.

Scary Christmas!

6. Qurao

Qurao Well-Known Member

Oct 29, 2010
    Denmark
    Is that true for every app or is it a deal you guys worked out? Anyway, I'm glad to hear this, because it's quite annoying having to log in to a different account just to use promo codes :)

7. iphoneprogrammer

iphoneprogrammer Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Financial Analyst for Baines and Ernst
    London, UK

Why thank you!!!! It's such a relief knowing that the devs are always listening to user feedback.

8. kalel39

kalel39 Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2009
    Its true for the entire itunes connect community. Promo codes now work in all countries. Apple released a statement a day or so ago.

9. Ninjagorilla

Aug 6, 2010
    :) It's one of the benefits of the platform.

Did anyone take this?

Every app, as stated above. And yes, it was about time. This makes things so much easier for us developers as well.

10. Ninjagorilla

Aug 6, 2010
    :) It's one of the benefits of the platform.

Did anyone take this?

Every app, as stated above. And it was about time too. This makes things so much easier for us developers!

11. Enco

Enco Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2010
    I know I've already praised this game but once more.. it's amazing.

By far the best game on my iPhone.

The controls are fine now. They just took a bit of getting used to. A couple more fun achievements would be nice (4 or 5) but that's definitely a non issue.

Great work guys!

12. Ninjagorilla

Aug 6, 2010
    I know I'm starting to sound like broken record or something but really, I can't say this enough: We're so happy to hear it!

Are you a mind reader by the way? 5 achievements is exactly how many achievements we are adding for the first update!

13. Ninjagorilla

Aug 6, 2010
    Since promo codes now work for all countries, Simogo Santa has decided to give away a promocode in the morning!
    Here you go fellow Europeans: One free Kosmo Spin!

PX33JMN6EHTK

I should probably not have to say this again but: claim it if you take it.

14. EMTKiNG

EMTKiNG Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2010
    EMT
    Los Angeles,CA
    The early bird gets the worm I claim PX33JMN6EHTK as my land thank you Simogo Santa:D

15. Ninjagorilla

Aug 6, 2010
    Congrats, enjoy it.
    Please leave impressions if you want to!

16. Ninjagorilla

Aug 6, 2010
    Simogo Santa strikes two times today just because it's Friday!
    MHXJFP4MXEJA
    Taken it? Tell it.

We've had some pretty nice coverage of Kosmo Spin here and there:
    http://simogo.com/blog/2010/12/10/friday-links-stuff/
    Reviewed by some more sites, and there's two interviews as well if you're interested.

As some suggested, I'm seriously thinking about changing the icon just a bit for the next update, hinting the planet. Not sure yet. I kind of like the simplicity of the one we have now, as it seems to pop out in it's clear colors.

Got this awesome plush by a friend of mine (see the attached picture). We had a few ones from before, all made by the same girl (she also made the ones in the trailer).

We've been talking about doing maybe 10 or so of these and having some sort of competition... Don't know what yet. Sending in something Kosmo Spin releted to us, art or whatever? Or a highscore competition? Is this something you guys would be interested in?

Attached Files:

17. luke618

luke618 Member

Dec 10, 2010
    Canada
    Yay, got the code, thanks a lot :)

Will try it out and leave some comments on the app store :)

18. Ninjagorilla

Aug 6, 2010
    You're welcome!
    Yeah, we love to know what everyone thinks about our baby.
    There has been some fantastic feedback, especially from Touch Arcade actually. Of course we love all the kind words, but things like your oppinions about logging offline achievements, spelling and grammar corrections, is invaluable.
    Just finished up all the twelve new Quests today by the way. Some are pretty hardcore, but if you've completed all the first 36 you should be pretty hardcore too by now :)

19. Ninjagorilla

Aug 6, 2010
    JEBUS! Just checked the leaderboards:
    No. 1: 6704 points!? :O Is that even possible!?

We're getting close to 8000 players on the leaderboard! That's quite insane.
    Some perspective: Pac Man Championship edition have 6593 players on their leaderboard. :)
    But, just to be clear - this does not necessarily mirror how people that have downloaded the games. I think the percentage of players using game center is very different from game to game.

20. Ninjagorilla

Aug 6, 2010
    Well what do you know?
    Kosmo Spin is featured in New & Noteworthy in Germany! Nice! :D

Any Germans here? Danke Schön to you!

Oh, speaking of this... In the next update we're having the App Store description in 9 different languages.