Universal Last Day on Earth: Survival (by Andrey Pryakhin)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Techzamazing, Jun 18, 2017.

1. sakara214ever

sakara214ever Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    Hey! You the dev? If yes congrats for this awesome game! Can i ask you if there are any plans for updates? I wish you the best for the game!!!

2. Leegames

Leegames Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2010
    Ex. game journalist and EiC now PR
    Denmark
    Haha, nope. Just enjoying it as much as the rest of you. :D

3. projectmoonlightcafe

projectmoonlightcafe Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2010
    Just some basic questions:

How do I eat? I have some berries which I ate, but still says I am hungry.
    Says I am thirsty and I can't find anything to drink.

So I die of hunger and thirst on the first day (who dies of hunger in a day??)

4. sakara214ever

May 10, 2012
    Lol. Nice :) You spoke like a dev there :p

5. JustinRampage

JustinRampage Member

Mar 20, 2012
    Writer for LaughingSquid.com and RampagedReality.c
    Ohio
    Undead Bullies

Note to self: do not log into the game during a zombie attack. I just did and they completely destroyed my home and me. If I would have refrained from logging in, I think that they would have only tore down one wall.

The more you know... ###

6. MetaGonzo

MetaGonzo Well-Known Member

May 7, 2009
    Berries only give a little food/health/water. Check your stats in the backpack page when consuming.

Press the coins button on the map page and there's an inbox button bottom left. Check that and you should have some free beans and water.

Make a rain catcher for filling empty bottles, planting beds for carrot seeds and a campfire for cooking hunted meat as soon as you can.

7. sakara214ever

May 10, 2012
    For anyone interested. The most important resource i have come across till now (level 20). Wood. Wood wood wood. No matter how much i have collected (there were times i stocked up to 200 pieces of it) it was never enough. I mean gather it wherever you find it!

8. dbagga84

dbagga84 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2013
    Yes wood is by far the third most important resource, behind food and water :p let's say you have a building 5 x 5 square with what 2 doors a front and back? Just basic. That's 100 pieces of wood per side er well the doors are what an extra few pieces ? Plus that's 25 floor panels if you upgrade the whole floor. But either way all floor panels have to be upgraded as well before you can upgrade the walls and those are 5 pieces per panel. Plus a lot of benches and stuff require a rank 2 floor so you pretty much have to upgrade the entire floor anyways. I know you know this but it's just an idea for new players on how wood is so important. Those numbers are just for a basic square 5 x 5 house which only lasts a short time before you have to expand .. by a lot lol

9. dbagga84

May 22, 2013
    Oh and stones. Stones are about as important as wood that and iron because those come after the rank 2 walls and floors. It requires like 20 stone bars and 10 iron bars to upgrade after wood planks.

10. dbagga84

May 22, 2013
    Now that I'm lvl 40 it seems some things are requiring oak and steel. Are these in the game? I've only travelled to the yellow difficulty areas but I haven't seen any. Even as random loot I've come across gold bars but nothing else other than iron.

11. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    Oak is further away on the map. You'll see a forest with different looking trees, called Oak Forest.
    You need to build an ATV to get there.

12. dbagga84

May 22, 2013
    Awesome, thanks! I'm having trouble building the chopper I didn't plan on building the atv until after I finish but it seems I may need the atv first?

13. aricall

aricall Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    Tattooist
    Great game so far. But I'm only a level 7. Wish the game save between devices would work better. I'd love to switch between my iPad and phone.

14. dbagga84

May 22, 2013
    Wow I thought the update would have had more .. a shower? And cleanliness. Geez. How about a mirror so we can customize our guys face cause right now I keep getting atkd by myself in different clothing ;)

15. Sieye

Sieye Well-Known Member

May 7, 2015
    East Coast
    Can you clarify? Was hoping to start this on my iphone and continue on the ipad.

16. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    Finally felt ready to take on Bunker Bravo, oh man!
    Stormed the place with a shotgun and had a crazy fight , but managed to clear it.
    Got some awesome gear out of it.

I love how tense this game can be, even when you are just out gathering your always on edge. So good

17. dbagga84

May 22, 2013
    Really? I went to alpha and not 1 enemy lol

18. JustinRampage

JustinRampage Member

Mar 20, 2012
    Writer for LaughingSquid.com and RampagedReality.c
    Ohio
    There is a big assortment of zombies in Bravo. I opened the door, while naked with only a crowbar, and got steam rolled.

19. kdavis220

kdavis220 Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2012
    I did Alpha and thought the same for Bravo....biiig mistake!

20. dbagga84

May 22, 2013
    Just died by ai with a gun. They really don't want to give you any time to react . 2 hits you're gone you can't even run. It's BS I had some pretty rare loot I lost everything I had! Lol that means whoever looted my ai body got some good stuff unless that's random too