League of Evil - by Ravenous Games

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by ravenousgames, Dec 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nesio718

nesio718 Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2010
    getting paid....
    Sunny South FL!!
    I GOT IT!!!! aww man. im so happy right now. THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! ill be buying the game on thursday. as you can see, i love pixels.

2. goldglover411

goldglover411 Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2009
    ipod touch game reviewer
    USA
    me too.......instabuy at .99

3. jak56

jak56 Well-Known Member

i love how these guys are going ape shit over promocodes for a lite version! :p

4. nesio718

Jun 16, 2010
    getting paid....
    Sunny South FL!!
    im a huge fan of pixelated platformers especially from indie devs. i knew i was getting this game day one, but the earlier and the more i get to play it, the better. who doesnt want alot of what they like?

5. ravenousgames

ravenousgames Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2009
    Game Developer
    Canada
    This is awesome, we love the love we're getting. Make us feel all warm and tingly ;)

6. Drexra

Drexra Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2009
    Student
    Colorado
    Well the game looks great! You deserve all the praise/love!

I'm personally waiting on the full version, don't to get to point 'x' and just be left wanting!

7. ravenousgames

Dec 20, 2009
    Game Developer
    Canada
    Good call! I can't count how many people ripped through the demo and want the full game in their hands! :)

8. Drexra

Drexra Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2009
    Student
    Colorado
    I know that is exactly what would happen to me! Would screw with my mental psyche ;)

9. nesio718

Jun 16, 2010
    getting paid....
    Sunny South FL!!
    That's me now. Took me less than 10 minutes to 100% the demo. I love it. Wall grip and slide time are perfect. Jump distance and gravity feel on point(non float). Graphics are great. Deaths are pixeled awesomely. I just need more and more and more stages. More obstacles.

Question: will there be an option to enlarge the radius of the buttons(maybe a future inclusion in an update if possible)? Sometimes my man hands go a bit off target.

Also(and I understand you may not be able to answer yet) will there be more stages than the pack you you guys are working on now? Will there be leaderboards, gamecenter, friends ghosts, alternate characters, tilt control, IAPs, etc...?

10. Meta Knight

Meta Knight Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2010
    WOw I missed all the codes no matter I will try the lite version tomorrow night can't wait

11. ravenousgames

Dec 20, 2009
    Game Developer
    Canada
    We will continue to grow League of Evil through content additions. The first update is just about ready to submit and contains 25 new levels, 3 new enemies / hazards, new soundtrack and a new tileset for the world. It also included the chapter selector before launching the level selector. We anticipate sending this along to Apple later this week or early next week. :)

12. Epox

Epox Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2010
    can't wait for this game..

13. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Wow! Cool. An update already in the works. :)

14. ravenousgames

Dec 20, 2009
    Game Developer
    Canada
    Just need to finish up 4 more more maps and then run some testing and the first update is good to go. Our gamers should get FAR beyond their dollar's worth with this game! :)

15. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Really great to hear that. I glad to know that you'll be one of the great devs that support their customers after a games release. :) If you need any help in future testing, just give me a PM. I REALLY can't wait 2 more days! :D:D:D:D

16. nesio718

Jun 16, 2010
    getting paid....
    Sunny South FL!!
    I'm tempted to play the flash game, but I don't want to reveal all of what's coming up. Do both games share the same levels?

Thanks for your reply earlier.