Leave Me Alone - A weird Skatepunk Sidescroller! (Crescent Moon)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by JoshCM, Sep 7, 2015.

1. JoshCM

JoshCM Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2009
    Game Designer
    Upstate NY
    there's another one on my youtube channel - but there's a great new trailer coming up.
    Probably show it tomorrow! :)

2. sobriquet

sobriquet Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2015
    Just found it. I don't use YouTube as often as I should do I always forget I can find almost everything there.

So about the video, did I see that right? Does he have his skateboard strapped to his arm and using it as a weapon? That's awesome.
    I'm hoping that all the flashing on screen was just part of the trailer. I have a little bit of a headache today and that flashing was killing my.
    The game looks really cool. Virtual high five ✋ or fist bump if you prefer # to the art designer and whoever chose the color palette. All very nice.

By the way, I also subscribed to your channel while I was on YouTube. Now I won't have to ask stupid questions about that kind of thing again.

Thanks a lot, Josh.

3. sobriquet

sobriquet Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2015
    So I was just on your website and I saw a listing for Mines of Mars Zero. Says it's coming out this month but can't find anything about it and the link to the video leads to the trailer for the first game. Is this for real?

4. JoshCM

JoshCM Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2009
    Game Designer
    Upstate NY
    Mines of Mars Zero is a free version of MoM.
    we are starting to work on Mines of Andromeda though ;)