Universal Legendary Wars (By Liv Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Liv Games, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Liv Games

Liv Games Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    You have to do them in order. Thanks!

2. ohgodwhy

ohgodwhy Active Member

Jul 5, 2011
    Can you add a function so you can change the difficulty yourself rather than the game just upping the difficulty everytime. I wanted to play the game on hard mode again.

3. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    Its on our to do list for the next update, might be a couple of weeks.

4. ohgodwhy

ohgodwhy Active Member

Jul 5, 2011
    Cool thanks for responding.

The only other problem that I've noticed with the game is the movement controls are too close too each other. I often go to tell my individual unit to stop moving and end up moving all units of the same type forward or backwards.

5. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    Legendary Wars V 1.4.4 is out!

New Endless Wave Modes and 16 new moonstone challenges!

Enjoy

Coming Soon, healer unit and Arena

Attached Files:

6. -_CIP3R_-

-_CIP3R_- Member

Jul 19, 2011
    #706 -_CIP3R_-, Jul 19, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2011
    Hmmm.!!!???!!!

I have a SMALL question... I got the New update and then i Play this Game (Guys i Love this Game Its so good animated and the Fun is Great) i completed hard campaign. Then there are this Things Blabla Tanks for playing the Game... Ok Fine i Started the legendary campaign First Level. Hmm I Won but then there was again this Blablabla with Thanks for playing... AND THEN i clicked again at the legendary mode campaignbutton (because if this credits are shown you get to the main menu )and it was completed.!!!!! I just could to do the last mission.!!! That sucks. this bug stole me the Fun of beating the hardest campaign and i think thats for what i bought this cool Game : for beating the campaign !!! Please answer , i also tried to restart the App and also my i Pod (4 th gen. Newest os) but its still the Same PLEASE help me i Want to Play this Game .... :( :(. :(

7. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    This bug is fixed and update should be available soon!

We added a difficulty switch as well in the update so you wont miss a thing :)

8. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
  9. -_CIP3R_-

-_CIP3R_- Member

Jul 19, 2011
    Thx

Big Thank you Liv Games. I can't wait for the update hope its going to be great but could you please tell me whats new in this update. Would Be very nice.

PS: And could you tell me whether there is a spelling mistake in the last lvl. In the history where Lucas says : You're not getting away, "fiend". Enix....
    Is this fiend a mistake or what does it mean??? :) thx for update :)
    :):):)

10. -_CIP3R_-

-_CIP3R_- Member

Jul 19, 2011
    Omg

Guys crap. Sry for the Comment fiend omg. I am german so please forgive me that i am to stupid to use google translater!!

11. PraetorianX

PraetorianX Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2011
    Dear Liv! Enjoying your HD version a lot. Just one question: is it possible for the tower archers to switch lines automatically and for the miners to collect automatically as well. It would really help IMO to have less micromanagement ,which is a big plus. Thanks

12. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    LW and LW HD are in Review
    What's new in V1.4.5?
    -New Difficulty Switch in Main Menu options! Tap on difficulty to go back and play normal and hard!
    -New Refer a Friend! Earn up to 9 Moonstones by Referring up to 3 friends using the New "Earn Moonstones Button" in Main menu.
    -Fixed the Moonstone bug that caused bosses to randomly not drop Moonstones. Next wave will reward you lost Moonstones.
    -Fixed the rotation bug. No animation instant rotation.
    -Added intelligence AI to monsters in Endless Waves. Monsters will now, avoid, chase you, or defend the castle!
    -Fixed the endless cow boss bug.
    -Fixed the bug that took you to the ending credits. If you skipped hard, simply switch the difficulty back.

V 1.5 is underway with a new arena mode and a new healer unit! Stay Tuned.

13. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    Hey Praetorian,

But people love tapping the gems! :)
    We did add an option for Magic touch - collect all gems with one single tap.

We feel the game is on the easy side and auto collect will make it too easy.

As far as the archers! Thats a good idea, we will try to work it in to next update.

cheers

14. DaviddesJ

DaviddesJ Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

May 19, 2010
    Burlingame CA
    There are ways to make a game harder other than emphasizing manual dexterity.

15. -_CIP3R_-

-_CIP3R_- Member

Jul 19, 2011
    #715 -_CIP3R_-, Jul 21, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2011
    Gems Design

Yeah Liv Games i think youre right that People Love collecting the gems. I
    asked my friends and the agreed. But i think that the last 4 Gems are Not so good. I think the Design of them could Be better would enjoy if you Could work on that. Beside of that your Updates are Great. Hope it goes on like now. You're doing a great Job^^;)

16. -_CIP3R_-

-_CIP3R_- Member

Jul 19, 2011
    #716 -_CIP3R_-, Jul 21, 2011
    Miney tier1???

Liv Games i Have my miney Full upgraded but His Name is miney tier1!?? And also After the Row of One Upgrade Option like miningspeed is Fully upgraded there is a price of 8000 Gems behind them.?! I collected
    These Gems but couldnt buy Anything more...!? Please write back.

17. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    #717 Liv Games, Jul 21, 2011
    We have got requests to have the miners push the carts full of gems, maybe we will look into making a miner tier 2 with this in mind.

There is also an optional magic touch - which collects all gems with one tap of a button.

18. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    We actually don't have a miner tier 2 yet, we have not decided what would be the benefit, other then auto collecting Gems that David mentioned.

We still feel most fans like tapping the gems and it becomes second nature.

we do have an option called magic touch that can collect all gems with one touch.

19. -_CIP3R_-

-_CIP3R_- Member

Jul 19, 2011
    #719 -_CIP3R_-, Jul 22, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2011
    Hmm i didn't mean that

i actually wanted to ask why there is an price written next to the button when you alredy have fully upgraded him.

20. ohgodwhy

ohgodwhy Active Member

Jul 5, 2011
    I can't change the difficulty on my game. I completed the game on legendary and I went to the options to change the difficulty but it only says difficulty and doesn't give me any options to change the difficulty.