Universal Legendary Wars (By Liv Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Liv Games, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Liv Games

Liv Games Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    The wizard was the most OP unit and we felt he was just too powerful especially after giving him a very powerful attack.

We know it sux but with the new starting gemstock to upgrade, you can get him a lot faster (that and the miners cost 0)

2. Predator17

Predator17 Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2011
    #762 Predator17, Sep 6, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2011
    I got agree, great work Liv Games, this game has come so far since the start and I am really enjoying it.:)

On a side issue I am not sure if intentional or a bug but I was disapointed that when I finished the campaign on hard after the update it automatically put me on the last mission on legendary and then monster difficulty, which in my opinion is fairly straightforward and not difficulty based.:confused:

Now I have all levels completed in campaign without having to get through legendary and monster which I was actually looking forward too.

I know I can select each level manually but there is no way to remember which level I am up to as the next mission it gives me is always the last one of that level.

This also means I have missed out on almost all moonstones for those two campaigns as I have only received the ones from that last mission. I am feeling the loss more as there is much more I can upgrade now the healer and spells have been added.:(

3. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    we moved it to be unlocked at 2-1 along with the healer in 1.5.1 out now

4. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    The imp goblins you see in arena replace skully 2 in swamp and volcano levels which makes the campaign more challenging.

Also spider Queen is now the boss at 5-6. She is in arena wave 50

5. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    hmm, this is a bug. have you updated to the latest version, we thought we fixed that. also just keep a running tab and replay them. it should reward you moonstones and gems! let us know and thanks for the feedback :)

6. Predator17

Sep 6, 2011
    Thanks for the reply, Yes the current version says 1.51

I will give the running tab a try and let you know about the moonstones, although I did try a mission I thought rewarded me with a moonstone and didn't get one, gems I am receiving fine.

7. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    Our 10th updated is submitted to Apple!

-Removed the Liv Games intro video that was causing a rare crash with some older devices.
    -Added restore save data under options. If you lost your data, click on the user name and restore.
    -Fixed bug that would unlock all levels.
    -New stylish kill counter for endless sidescrolling (by popular request)
    -Gems now carry over from each arena wave. The less units you use the more you get rewarded!
    -Get 1000 Gems free for adding us on Twitter. Check the News Tab!

8. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    ere we go again, Apple has approved Legendary Wars V1.5.5. fixes bugs we had:
    -Removed the Liv Games intro video that was causing a crash for ipods
    -Added restore save data under options. If you lost your data AFTER V1.5, click on the user name and it will restore your old data. (if you deleted the app this will not work)
    -Fixed bug that would unlock all levels after you beat normal.
    -New stylish kill counter for endless sidescrolling.
    -Get 1000 Gems Free right now for following us on Twitter

9. Lesrider

Lesrider Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2011
    Help with final battle?

Just bought the game today, been having trouble putting it down! I knaves to get to the final battle (normal mode) without too much trouble. But the final battle is confusing me. I'm not sure what it means by picking up monster essences. I'm also not sure how to avoid taking damage, bc it seems no matter what I'm doing, I get damaged. Not even sure if its coming from the boss or the battle below. Can someone walk me through this a bit? Thanks!

10. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    Move up and down to avoid the boss fire balls,

attack them and once your essence meter is full charge!

11. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
  12. Lesrider

Lesrider Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2011
    #772 Lesrider, Sep 16, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2011
    Thanks for responding! I think I'm having trouble bc of the way the Phoenix floats above the ground -- makes it seem like he's in a different lane, and then I get hit by the fireballs anyway.

I'm trying to scrape up one more moonstone to upgrade my phoenix to tier 2. But some bug keeps freezing the endless and bonus levels. Would upgrading even help or is it all a matter of practice and persistence?

Edit: Nevermind, your instructions helped and I beat it. Thanks!
    Any word on when the freezing bugs will be fixed?

13. Konakuer

Konakuer Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2011
    My app crashes when I start it, it shows the LIV robot and then nothing. Should I reinstall it?

14. Cannabisasdf

Cannabisasdf New Member

Sep 18, 2011
    Legendary wars endless mode still crashes

The first endless mode still crashed after the results screen pops up.... Help need more moonstones!!!

15. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    We have submitted 1.5.7 which fixes the sun kingdom endless mode victory bug (as well as barnyard) we will include a free moonstone on mon/tuesday for the trouble.

If you app freezes at start up, try removing all other apps from taskbar and restarting your device. it should work!

16. Predator17

Sep 6, 2011
    Hi Liv Games, yes it is definitely latest version and I am keeping tabs and working through the Legendary campaign as suggested. Currently up to mission 3.2 and no granted moonstones so far but I am getting the gems. When is the first mission I should get a moonstone?

17. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    you should get 3 moonstones by 1-10!

Thats a bad sign, have you tried updating to 1.5.7?

You might want to consider starting a new user if it keeps happening because you will miss out on a lot of cool upgrades.

18. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    Legendary Wars Update V1.5.7 is out!
    -Fixed the endless victory bugs.
    -Added some new special effects.
    -Free Moonstone for reviewing Legendary Wars (check news)
    -Added 10 more moonstones to Treasure Chest 5
    -Zen Wars sale and promotion (Cycle through the news)
    -Treasure Chest and Moonstone sale!
    - Extended Twitter and FB promotions for our new users.
    -Increased 40 levels in Monster difficulty by 10%

Note:
    Do not ever use the main menu armory door, its bugged and a fix is coming.

It will take you to the last battle and you will lose out on cool stuff.

cheers!

19. Cypron Ace

Cypron Ace New Member

Aug 18, 2011
    Love it!

This is one great game and you can play hours on end as it is not an easy game to clock as moonstones are rare to get through out the game.

20. the grik reaper

the grik reaper New Member

Sep 30, 2011
    How do I manually save a profile? the save restore points me back to a month ago on an earlier version of the game. I'm afraid if my game gets corrupted again ill rollback to that save