Universal Legendary Wars (By Liv Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Liv Games, Jan 27, 2011.

1. the grik reaper

the grik reaper New Member

Sep 30, 2011
    bump. anyone know yet?

2. lorglath

lorglath Member

Feb 8, 2011
    iOS 5 - didn't bring my apps with ;-/

did I miss a step? because my photos and music and e-mails were all synced fine when I upgraded to iOS 5 NONE of my apps transferred over... installing Legendary Wars first but I am afraid my game data is all lost... and I am not starting over again... to much time to max everything out again... the levels would be fun, but too much wasted time :/

3. lorglath

lorglath Member

Feb 8, 2011
    After I re-installed the program it found my saved game info from the game center. crisis averted.

4. moonshine

moonshine New Member

Oct 14, 2011
    Moonstones in harder difficulties

I just played through the normal difficulty, and am now at level 2-3 in hard difficulty, but have not received any moonstones in the second playthrough. Is this a glitch?

5. Liv Games

Liv Games Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    Yeah, as we noted before if you use the main menu armory door it screws the next difficulty over in 1.5.7

This is fixed in the current version of 1.6.

6. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    V 1.7 coming soon

Attached Files:

7. moonshine

moonshine New Member

Oct 14, 2011
    I only downloaded the game October 10, so I'm pretty sure I was running 1.6. I'm deleting and re-downloading the game to see if that will fix it.

8. anesres

anesres New Member

Oct 24, 2011
    First, great fun game. Haven't been able to put it down for the last week. Just completed normal difficulty and started on Hard difficulty. Now at 1-9, and still no moonstones. I am running 1.6. What am I doing wrong?

9. kharnikhal

kharnikhal Member

Oct 11, 2011
    Hey, toucharcaders,
    So, i really only started playing this a few days ago, but now im at 5.9 and it crashes everytime i try to go into battle. It takes me to the armory, and the dwarves say some stuff, and then no matter what i do, whether i leave to the menu, go to battle, or go to the map, the moment the loading screen starts up, it crashes. I run an older ipod touch 3rd gen with ios 4.2.1 so i dont know if that has anything to do with it but uh, any tips?

10. wjdragon

wjdragon New Member

Nov 9, 2011
    Lava armor not purchasable

Hey Liv Games

Awesome updates! You make me keep coming back with these awesome releases.

I've encountered a bug with the lava armor. I have the necessary 7 moonstones for it, and the Phoenix is currently using Tier 3 armor, but the lava armor is greyed out and not selectable. The Phoenix is also fully upgraded (at tier 3).

11. Are you at a point in the story where your Phoenix is in the armory? You can only upgrade characters when they're in the armory.

12. wjdragon

wjdragon New Member

Nov 9, 2011
    Absolutely. My phoenix is tier 3 using magma armor and I'm near the end of the campaign on monster difficulty. All characters are currently present in the armory

13. Oh that's weird. Sorry, not sure how to help. Likely a bug from the last update. Hopefully they'll fix it with the next one!

14. LittleViking26

LittleViking26 New Member

Nov 15, 2011
    Endless wave

Hi guys, quick question

Do you get other moonstones afetr wave 50 in each endless wave?

15. Ares

Ares Active Member

Jun 20, 2010
    I've unlocked a ton of achievements in the game that don't show up in Game Center. It's been quite a few days and I've already beaten the game on Normal and Hard difficulty modes. Posting here so the developers can take notice of the issue.

Also, is it normal to not get any moonstones in Legendary difficulty mode? I'm running version 1.7. Thanks.

16. dragondude123

dragondude123 Member

Aug 22, 2011
    Just wondering if its possible for me to unlock all moonstones needed to upgrade EVERYONE to tier 4 (and 5 for elf, dwarf and warrior). If I complete hard and legendary mode and if I do endless modes for all of them?

Or Would I have to buy IAP for enough moonstones to do this? Please reply, I would greatly appreciate it!

17. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    We fixed the Moonstones bug that was causing later difficulties to not give moonstones.

There are enough Moonstones but you have to complete Arena and all the way through Monster Difficulty (and possibly a few modes as well!)

hope that helps

18. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    The Moonstone bug was fixed, and we believe we fixed a Gamecenter bug as well with the new update.

19. Liv Games

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    It's fixed!

loved your review :D

20. dragondude123

dragondude123 Member

Aug 22, 2011
    Thank you for your reply! I'm having a lot of fun!