Lich Defense by JellyOasis (Dev's of Elf Defense): **20 Testers ** Xbox 360, $50, $10

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by AppsAsia, Jun 29, 2012.

1. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    It's coming down to the wire. m13, justin, JCMan7, nicodemis82, smes3817, and Daver16 had some promising feedback that if nothing else made my participation more enjoyable.

2. justln

justln Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2011
    Singapore
    #402 justln, Jul 19, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2012
    Got my code, thanks AppsAsia.
    Hope my comments/recommendations were useful. :)

3. JCman7

JCman7 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Mechanical Engineering
    NY
    Way to go to those who were selected! Great work. Got my Giftcard thanks again AppsAsia and JellyOasis

4. JCman7

JCman7 Well-Known Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Mechanical Engineering
    NY
    Well thanks for that, appreciate it. Wish I could have done better but I was already behind when my beta would not install. Great work by you and best of luck in the final selection.

5. iANiMeX

iANiMeX Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2011
    Male
    Bum
    Philippines
    Good luck guys. This was a fun event. :)

6. Megalitum

Megalitum Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2011
    Haha you pulled my leg. I thought I haven't received gift card because I exceeded the post limits:D
    By the way I'm satisfied with test. But winners' list should be extended on my opinion - all testers were working on the same level.

7. legowiz

legowiz Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2009
    Behind you!
    Wow, definitely didn't expect to get on the top 6 list! It was fun to do and I think everyone had great contributions! Good luck to my fellow testers, you all deserve to win in my opinion :)

8. Megalitum

Megalitum Well-Known Member

Apr 2, 2011
    And honorary 4th, 5th and 6th places won't receive any prize :O :D

9. Trev1

Trev1 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2011
    Chef
    NYC/CT...USA
    Thanks appsasia just got my gift card! I apologize for not giving as much insight as I usually do ...it's been a rough past few weeks and would have loved to test/play this on my iPad2..O well I have no doubt that this game will do great on the AppStore ..it has everything you want and need in the TD genre!

Thanks again and best of luck to the finalists!

10. smes3817

smes3817 Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Massachusetts, USA
    Same here but I received my $10 giftcard. Thanks again everyone!

11. undeadcow

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    #411 undeadcow, Jul 19, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2012
    Whatever the outcome the participation was a blast. However, I am not beyond running a mud-slinging smear campaign slandering other participants if need be. :D

12. imosmo

imosmo Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2011
    forget to mention I have received the giftcard. Thank you very much for this beta test. enjoying

13. nicodemus82

nicodemus82 Well-Known Member

Yeah, same here. thanks for that undeadcow, appreciate it.. I know I could have probably done better though, but to be honest I was not only busy with work lately but I was also testing 4 other games too so kinda found it hard to devote a lot of time to just one. Still I had fun and it was great testing with you guys :)

14. AppsAsia

AppsAsia Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2010
    announcing winners tomorrow!! everyone please stayed tuned!!! :)

15. iANiMeX

Jun 10, 2011
    Male
    Bum
    Philippines
    Good luck everyone. :)

16. undeadcow

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Yeah! Thanks for the update, suspense is killing me...
    +1 From the input I've seen it should be a heated contest.

17. Daver16

Daver16 Well-Known Member

Sep 17, 2011
    Good luck to the finalists and Thanks AppsAsia !

18. iANiMeX

Jun 10, 2011
    Male
    Bum
    Philippines
    Yeah. Everyone did all their best in this event. This is going to be a tough decision. :)

19. saiyukialex

saiyukialex Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Shanghai, China
    Excited! God luck everyone!

20. AppsAsia

AppsAsia Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2010
    From the Developer:

There were many great comments from everyone and now we are working very hard on changing Lich Defense to make it better for you all. Therefore, the initial release has been delayed because we need to make some changes to the game.

1st: Wilflare

The reason we chose Wilflare is because his ideas and suggestions for improving the game were exceptional. We are discussing on what ideas can be incorporated into the game and we think that your opinion was really special. Thank you! and you have helped us immensely.

You don't happen to be a game marketer or perhaps a game designer? :) Reading what you wrote it really opened our eyes to new things we can do. Thank you very much!

2nd Place: Undeadcow

We appreciate your honest yet brutal review and comments about the game. We developed Elf Defense and Lich Defense at JellyOasis but the teams were different. They each had different missions to accomplish in the game that is why both games are different. Through the experience of developing Elf Defense and Lich defense we have learned much and hope to create even better games in the future.

Your comments and opinions were very extensive and we are still discussing on what we are able to do and what we can't do but we will still work to improve the game. Thank you very much

2nd Place is a Tie! - iAniMex

Thank you very much for your great video. If we had more time, we would have done something like this. We appreciate the time you spent organizing your thoughts and ideas and we thank you very much for your enthusiasm.

3rd Place: (2nd place was a tie so we decided to add an award for 3rd place) $20 iTunes Giftcard. Hope that's ok?

Saiyukualex: Thank you very much for your comments and very glad that you liked the game. Your detailed comments were like my mother-in-law that talks and points out everything haha!

Other Candidates.

Megalitum: Thank you very much and we will try to prevent the hacking of the game. The story you made was very great and we liked it. But our game designer already made it so it will be difficult by changing it.

Psychen: Thank you for your bug reports! We are looking into it and will use it as a reference!

Daver16: We are planning on adding Game Center. This time it will be difficult to add clothes to the Lich, we wish we could have prepared more. One of the problems was that there isn't enough memory! Regarding your comments and opinions we are discussing internally on what we can do.

We want to thank everyone for participating in this beta test! Your comments were superb and look forward to working with Toucharcade again.

** Winners **

Please email [email protected]