Universal Lili - (by BitMonster)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Sep 19, 2012.

1. Platyrrhine

Platyrrhine Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2012
    #181 Platyrrhine, Sep 23, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2012
    Yes, all of the items I've gotten have been from treasure chests. Which are you missing?

Edit: Wow! Just by dumb luck, I found the fruity katana.
    It's in rust grove, just to the right of (when facing the door) the northeastern door to SplitWood

2. defred34

defred34 Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2012
    Earth
    The last ones on page 2 & 3 (after fedora and tombstone respectively). Then on page 4 after photograph. :)

3. Platyrrhine

Jan 6, 2012
    #183 Platyrrhine, Sep 23, 2012
    The last on page 2 is Elegant Overpriced Meal and the last on page 3 is Flirty Granola Ankle Bracelet. The one on page 4 is Trendy Necklace.

I don't remember where they're from, but
    have you checked behind the funky statues in Rust Grove (where you get the eyes for the other statue that lets you into Mill Hill)? Sorry for the bad description - I can take a screenshot if you'd like. There's one behind each statue, and I can imagine it'd be pretty easy to miss those.

My advice is to go to each town and look at the map. On the side, it'll list the number of chests you've opened for the town you're currently in, the number of spirits defeated, etc.

Serf Side has 12 chests
    Split Wood has 16 chests
    Rust Grove has 9 chests
    Mill Hill has 12 chests

This should help you figure out which town(s) you should be looking in, which will make things much easier!

4. defred34

Aug 27, 2012
    Earth
    Thanks a bunch mate. Not sure why I never thought of that place. Maybe later I would have, but thanks anyways. Leaves me with OP meal. So we're both down to one then. All I can say is try checking on stairs that lead to the top, or back alleys.

5. Platyrrhine

Jan 6, 2012
    Haha, I found mine a few minutes ago :) http://forums.toucharcade.com/showpost.php?p=2451173&postcount=182

Check my previous post for advice on how to find your last one, though. Should make it easier to figure out which one you're missing!

6. defred34

Aug 27, 2012
    Earth
    #186 defred34, Sep 23, 2012
    It's a little wrong I think. Mill Hill has 13 (at least that's what mine shows). Btw, yours doesn't tally up as well.

7. Platyrrhine

Jan 6, 2012
    You're right, Mill Hill has 14. I was looking at the number of spirits defeated for that one :eek: Well I guess we know which one you're missing now :p

8. defred34

Aug 27, 2012
    Earth
    Ok, the beach's one is actually under Serfside. So yea, I'm missing it at Mill Hill. Gotta bring out my magnifying glasses tmrw!

Cheers dude

9. Platyrrhine

Jan 6, 2012
    Haha, good luck. If it helps, all of the Mill Hill treasure chests are indoors except one :)

10. iosgamer4s

iosgamer4s Active Member

Aug 19, 2012
    How do you strengthen your grip? I've maxed out what trainer can give as well as that grip bracelet. Lili still seems to get thrown off too easily by the last two spirits in Mill Hill.

The devs need to get more creative with coming up challenges other than artificially making picking flowers off the spirits' back artificially hard.

I mean why do we have to spend thousands of game money to buy bombs? This would not be necessary if they simply included more puzzles to solve to complete a level.

11. iosgamer4s

iosgamer4s Active Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Where can I find Redgum?

12. Platyrrhine

Jan 6, 2012
    Redgum is in Mill Hill.

13. iosgamer4s

iosgamer4s Active Member

Aug 19, 2012
    #193 iosgamer4s, Sep 23, 2012
    I know he's in Mill Hill. Which spirit is he and what does he look like? Is he in one of the inns, or does he/she run around just like the other spirits?

The reason why I am asking is I only have two more spirits to go in Mill Hill, but I want to get Redgum first.

14. Platyrrhine

Jan 6, 2012
    He runs around. There aren't any indoor spirits.

[​IMG]

15. iosgamer4s

iosgamer4s Active Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Thanks.

So the side quest for Redgum really isn't a side quest.

16. Kaduffy

Kaduffy Member

May 10, 2010
    Stuck in the middle of nowhere?!?

I just resumed playing the game after dinner and found myself (Lili) stuck in the middle of the sea, floating above ground with random doors and buildings also floating around me.
    I think I got here by being knocked out by a guard.
    I'm in Mill Town, just need to fight the Mayor. On the map, my character cursor is shown at the top outer edge (by the windmill), in the border(?!) pointing in towards the town.
    No matter how fast and far I run, and in what direction, I can't get back into the game.
    What gives?!?! Has the game just crashed on me?
    And is there a way to post a screen capture from my ipad to show you what this all looks like?
    :eek::mad::(:confused:
    -k

17. Kaduffy

Kaduffy Member

May 10, 2010
    Screen shot of bizarre floating lost Lili

Crazy huh?

Attached Files:

18. Kaduffy

Kaduffy Member

May 10, 2010
    Where bizarre floating lost Lili is on the map

Technically I'm not even ON the map anymore. Stupid guard!

Attached Files:

19. DPP13

DPP13 Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    College Student
    So what do you do in this game? I was thinking of getting it but cannot really tell from the gameplay trailer. Is their combat? Or is it just exploring?

20. iosgamer4s

iosgamer4s Active Member

Aug 19, 2012
    #200 iosgamer4s, Sep 24, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2012
    You mainly pick flowers off goofy looking "spirits" to finish a level. There are few "side quests" as well.
    Tip: pick the green flowers to increase grip while on the back of a spirit. Then, focus on the white flowers. Don't touch the thorns!

I wish I figured this out early in the game. It is the only way to minimize having to purchase bombs to stun spirits.