Universal Lili - (by BitMonster)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Sep 19, 2012.

1. iosgamer4s

iosgamer4s Active Member

Aug 19, 2012
    BTW, how do you bring up the stats?

2. defred34

defred34 Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2012
    Earth
    By visiting the trainer? In all, I think you only get to 'level up' 6 times, so be wise.

Protip 1: Don't bother levelling up/buying stealth attributes. Focus on grip, then speed. Or speed then grip.

Protip 2: Use your index finger instead of your middle finger. It's much faster that way!

3. iosgamer4s

iosgamer4s Active Member

Aug 19, 2012
    #203 iosgamer4s, Sep 24, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2012
    Ummm..no. What I want is to find out the time it took me to finish the game.

Thanks anyway.

4. Platyrrhine

Platyrrhine Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2012
    Only at the "load game" screen, as far as I know.

5. defred34

Aug 27, 2012
    Earth
    Yeah, like the other reply, when you start the game. So remove Lili from your running processes and restart the game. You should then see the timer.

PS: Does anyone know how to start a second game?I saw in a video there were 2 games. Even the game says GAME 1 now. Thanks!

6. TheFrost

TheFrost Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    You collect flowers (can be trade for coins), treasure chests, do side-missions, buy, explore, do the main quest... What every RPG should be... And regarding combat, its something new, its satisfactory, yes, and challenging too, its just that it isnt combat "per se". There is a gameplay trailer on page 3 that helped me made my decition.

7. iosgamer4s

iosgamer4s Active Member

Aug 19, 2012
    #207 iosgamer4s, Sep 24, 2012
    Thanks to those who responded!

8. Georgio

Georgio New Member

Sep 24, 2012
    Must be missing something. No Splitwood Spirits.

I'm stuck running around splitwood and no spirits are showing up. What am I missing. I got the first one, but its been over a hour o back and forth between Serfside and Splitwood and no spirits....

9. Platyrrhine

Platyrrhine Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2012
    Look on your map. Spirits show up as moving red circles.

10. IDABRO

IDABRO Active Member

Nov 4, 2011
  11. Cause007

Cause007 Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2009
    I had the same issue. I don't remember exactly how I fixed it, other than doing a side-distraction... try these: (1) fully close and restart the game, (2) buy keys/items and visit the trainer (even if you haven't finished your objective), (3) help find the construct in the house with the green roof (talk to the bartender inside one of the locked Splitwood homes, if you haven't yet).

12. Georgio

Georgio New Member

Sep 24, 2012
    That I know, but none ever show. I wonder if I ran into a glitch and they aren't being triggered?

13. Georgio

Georgio New Member

Sep 24, 2012
    Ill try that. thx. As a side Q, Where do u buy keys? He's not at the key stand, although my journal says I've met him.

14. smegly

smegly Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    NY, NY
    I'm not sure when, but at some point he will move to his store and then you can buy keys.

15. Bluez

Bluez Well-Known Member

#215 Bluez, Sep 24, 2012
    Georgio sorry about the issue with the some spirits not appearing your having, we are aware of issue and have fix incoming.

For now you can try rematching a Spirit you have already defeated, by going to your journal that may trigger next objective. The new spirit does not spawn directly in front on you it will appear somewhere in current world.

16. Gatada

Gatada Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    Beatiful game. Just walked on the beach so far, but love the level of detail. Just had to weigh in.. More impressions later.

17. iosgamer4s

iosgamer4s Active Member

Aug 19, 2012
    #217 iosgamer4s, Sep 25, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2012
    Another pleasant surprise - There's a whimsical reference to Horn from one of the spirits. Hint: this spirit may appear only after the endgame. "I guess the prophecy was wrong. We were expecting a boy..." enuff said!

18. smegly

smegly Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    NY, NY
    I have some end-game questions. I'm just going to go ahead and put all of it in the spoiler tag:

I've sailed of under three different circumstances so far. The first being when the Mayor wasn't defeated, the second being after he was defeated and the third being when all the spirits were defeated. In BOTH the first and third instances, the Mayor is there watching Lili sail off. Is that intentional and what is the significance of the Mayor's presence in the third instance? Is there additional criteria that will farther affect the ending?

There are some pathways that are shown on the map that are blocked off by gates or barrels, not to mention a slew of houses that are sealed under the Mayor's orders. Most mysterious is the door in the shortcut area between Serfside and Mill Hill that is also sealed off. Are these things intended to come into play in a later update?

Also, is there a way for Lili's Grip/Speed/Stealth to be maximized? I'm not entirely satisfied with how I distributed those.

19. defred34

Aug 27, 2012
    Earth
    So you played the game thrice? I ended my one game in your 2nd instance - defeat mayor but not all spirits. I am still fighting some spirits now after that as there is a free roam mode.

I maxed out Lili's grip, then went to speed. I never bothered at all with stealth as it doesn't affect combat much. And you can run faster anyway.

I'm not sure why the mayor would be there in your third case. Probably a bug/glitch. No?

I don't think the game as it is will get any update to increase gametime. It is already polished and well-made. I think they'd just make a sequel or something totally new.

20. defred34

Aug 27, 2012
    Earth
    Saw that. I honestly think Bitmoster and Phosphor worked together on their projects. I see many similarities graphics wise. The blue lights on the loading screen of Horn can be found in Lili. This is way more than just coincidence.