Universal Lili - (by BitMonster)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Sep 19, 2012.

1. TheFrost

TheFrost Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    Searched everywhere but not there, not anywhere... Just have 6 spirits left (the very last 6 on the list) but they are very well hidden, as I searched all over the place and no one single spirit around. BitMonster, please?

2. iosgamer4s

iosgamer4s Active Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Check the map in splitwood. Anything circle red and moving is a spirit. Don't run after the spirits. They all gravitate to the main square where the crying wood guy (the one who found out what the wood soup is made of) sitting under an umbrella.

I've killed red gum twice already (iphone and ipad), and he's always been in splitwood. You may have to kill all the spirits in SW before you get to RG.

3. bluermlou

bluermlou Active Member

Jan 12, 2011
    I've already cleared splitwood of all spirits, still no RedGum. :(

still a few left in rust grove though..... back to work.

4. bluermlou

bluermlou Active Member

Jan 12, 2011
    ok..... so:

Serfside: Clear of All Spirits.
    Splitwood: Clear of All Spirits.
    Rust Grove: Clear of All Spirits.
    Mill Hill: Clear of All Spirits.

now, I'm officially back to stumped. :confused::confused::confused:

5. TheFrost

Nov 18, 2010
    Same here... :(

6. Bluez

Bluez Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone for there support!

We're very sorry, we just realized the issue with Redgum spawning. He actually spawns in Mill Hill the moment you hear about him. The issue is if you quit the game, while he is running around, he doesn't come back.

We have fixed the issue already, and a quick update is in the works. Unfortunately the update still has to go through the Apple submission certification process, which can take a week or more. When it goes through, you'll be able to continue from where you left off, and you won't lose your progress.

Again, we're very sorry about not catching that particular snag prior to our last update. Ironically, the bug came into being when we were addressing feedback and making Redgum spawn sooner and be easier to defeat.

Regardless, thanks so much for your patience. We're doing everything we can to remedy it as quickly as possible.

7. TheFrost

Nov 18, 2010
    Thanks for the answer... I knew something was off as I couldnt find him anywhere... Ill wait :)

8. bluermlou

bluermlou Active Member

Jan 12, 2011
    thanks! looking forward to the update!

9. Mag

Mag Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2009
    So new patch and still no gamecenter?

10. sellar

sellar Active Member

Jan 14, 2011
    Russia
    The gamecenter just slows down the app loading time and performance.
    However, I like how gamecenter is integrated into Z: The game (for example): you can switch it off in the Settings of iOS.

11. switch-it

switch-it Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2009
    Denmark
    Following contains endgame spoilers:
    After you've defeated the mayor and it tells you to get to your boat and leave the island, is there a way to get rid of the "pushing" spirits, the ones with the shields?

Also, is it possible to see if you've defeated all the spirits in a section of the island?

12. KookiWooki

KookiWooki Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2012
    I've deleted this from my device since it seems that the iPod 4th gen is never going to be supported and it was just taking up space. :(

13. Hex Blade

Hex Blade Well-Known Member

May 11, 2012
    Has there been comformation by the developers that it'll never be iPod 4g compatible?

Because judging by the (not supported...YET) line in the app store info about the game leads me to believe that it will be supported some day.

14. switch-it

Sep 21, 2009
    Denmark
    Noone?

15. Platyrrhine

Platyrrhine Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2012
    1. No.
    Serf Side has 11, Splitwood has 18, Rusty Grove has 12, and Mill Hill has 12.

16. switch-it

Sep 21, 2009
    Denmark
    Any way to tell how many i've already beaten?

17. Kadilynn28

Kadilynn28 New Member

Oct 10, 2012

Is there any way at all to defeat or even evade the "push" spirits? I keep getting knocked through buildings and stuck thanks to them!

Help please :)

18. switch-it

Sep 21, 2009
    Denmark
    Invicibility potions work iirc

19. Platyrrhine

Platyrrhine Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2012
    Yep. When you're in each of the locations, look at the map and it'll have the number of enemies defeated, flowers picked, chests opened, and so on for your current location.

20. bingo3241

bingo3241 New Member

May 8, 2012
    Bangkok, Thailand
    It's now on sale for $1.99!!! If you haven't bought it yet, it's now time for you :D