Universal Lili - (by BitMonster)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Sep 19, 2012.

1. Bluez

Bluez Well-Known Member

Hey Guys Lili is is on a limited sale 1.99$ to celebrate release of the new iPod touch's 5th generation. Lili's a beautiful way to show off your new purchase!

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/lili/id560692867?mt=8

We've taken the feedback about with Guards hanging around in the game after you beat the Mayor, and adjusted the game to remove them after you beat him. (This will be in a special upcoming update :))

Currently it should remove them when you have defeated all the Spirits in a quarter...Lili will comment to herself confirming you've done so.

Thanks again everyone for there support!

2. Rusothil

Rusothil Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2011
    Picking this up! Can't believe no one has put a thread up in the price drop section.

3. blocc

blocc Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Self Employed
    Minnesota
    Buying, hope it runs good on my Touch 4G #

4. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    Didn't you read the warning?

5. RayZZoo

RayZZoo Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2011
    Belgium
    Thanks for the sale.

Do you plan to add Gamecenter in a next update ?

6. MicroByte

MicroByte Well-Known Member

Perfect timing, could not play this since I had an iPod Touch 4G. Picked up my 5G last night and will be picking this up as well! Can't wait to see what it looks like on my new iPod!

7. blocc

blocc Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Self Employed
    Minnesota
    Did a little googling b4 I jumped. Glad I did.

8. smegly

smegly Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    NY, NY
    Are you being sarcastic?

9. Mag

Mag Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2009
    Wondering about this too, if the dev could confirm it's coming i'll buy the game.

10. Bluez

Bluez Well-Known Member

We are planning on finishing our inclusion of Game Center we initially had to pull it to make our release date. I can't say what update it will be in but should be soon.
    (with a way to retroactively get past achievements without starting over)

What are some of the things you guys would like see included with Game Center integration besides, just achievements. Leader boards, Friend challenges?

11. smegly

smegly Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    NY, NY
    I think that about covers it, but I'd be interested what kind of leaderboard scoring you intend to implement since difficulty is adjustable on the fly.

12. Drakeer Melkhor

Drakeer Melkhor Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2010
    Freelance
    Spain
    wow this game is really beautiful

13. TicTac

TicTac Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2011
    Two of the customer reviews said IAP is somewhat needed to complete the game. How true is this?

14. visionwebs

visionwebs Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2012
    That looks like a well thought out review too.

Would be interested to get an idea, I had held out on buying this game to see where its direction would lead and have seen both good and bad comments.

To be completely honest, still not convinced. Would love to play it though it looks good but just not sure if it would be worth the time and money.

The price drop doesn't help me so much as the mixed impressions of the game.

I'm not saying its bad though, far from it as the point is I haven't played it yet. Looks good, but the polish aspect is slightly in question.

15. smegly

smegly Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    NY, NY
    Not true at all. There are a number of things that are IAP exclusive:

-Some of the outfits (although they are all fairly similar)
    -Skeleton key (not that keys are hard to afford)
    -Nectar so you always have butterflies around you (cosmetic)
    -Coin doubler
    -Flower doubler
    -Soul flower doubler
    -Treasure map (enhances what you see on the map in several ways)

You can also buy in-game currency, but like the other things it isn't remotely necessary. Difficulty is adjustable anyway so this is potentially an extremely easy game that doesn't require shortcuts.

16. Bluez

Bluez Well-Known Member

Smegly... is right those reviews are kinda spreading misinformation, I know other developers say this a lot but Lili's IAPs are completely optional. Many are cosmetic and don't really effect the game, and most everything you can buy with IAPs can also found in game.

Plus we have difficultly settings including a "Kids Mode" which makes the game incredibly easy so people can enjoy the visuals and story if they like. (Or give to there kids and not have to help them play as the name implies) Plus if you add IAPs you can be a even more of a powerhouse against Spirits.

The difficulty can be changed back and forth at anytime during the game. The game really only ramps up in difficulty towards end.

17. defred34

defred34 Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2012
    Earth
    As others have said, not true. I completed the whole game in sub six hours long before the update. It was very hard then, but once you mastered the hang of killing the spirits in Mill Hill, it wasn't so bad. If you asked me then, I might have said the devs made it artificially tougher, but they came round to inform us there was some issues with the difficulty.

I believe with the new update everything should be fine.

18. kioshi

kioshi Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2011
    Brazil
    This game could really use a mini map for those of us with bad sense of direction.
    The game has screen space for it at least on the iPad.
    Great game btw! Wasnt sure I'd like it because of the combat but after one hour I'm enjoying it a lot.

19. defred34

defred34 Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2012
    Earth
    That's why this game is part adventure/explorer. Go explore the surroundings. Sure, you'd be lost at first, but after some time you'll know the areas well.

20. kioshi

kioshi Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2011
    Brazil
    But most of these games have a mini map. Honestly, my direction sense is so bad I get lost on places I've been before on games. The mini map could be optional, it's not to make the game easier, just more convenient than clicking the big map every time and pausing the game.

But I'd be satisfied with 1-click access to the regular map.